I am writing a paper on the history of LSD in America...

I am writing a paper on the history of LSD in America. I wanted to explore government and medical use but can't generate a research question, do you guys have any ideas?

Attached: 1484465971821.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_Dreams_(book)
youtube.com/watch?v=iGf2loLAwVE
nhdnh.weebly.com/finding-a-research-question.html
youtu.be/KWodyapGNxI
thislandpress.com/2013/07/28/subterranean-psychonaut/
psychonautdocs.com
google.com/amp/s/www.huffpost.com/entry/global-drug-survey-mushrooms-lsd_n_5925e0ede4b061d8f81ec08f/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that white men have melanin receptors in their ass.

read

Storming Heaven: LSD and the American Dream

and

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_Dreams_(book)

> can't generate a research question
What field?

Thanks for the recommendations, Acid Dreams was recommended in class by the professor, I haven't heard of the other one though, I will look it up

History

research the MK projects from the 60s/70s and the use of LSD in posthypnotic suggestion.
all the CIA files have been declassified and are on record with the DOJ

Discovery to illegalization, why?

youtube.com/watch?v=iGf2loLAwVE

she is so so lovely would hallucinate with her

"A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments" by H. P. Albarelli, Jr.

DUDE
ACID
LMAO

project artichoke

>I am writing a paper on the history of LSD in America
it went from legal to illegal.

glad I could help.

>can't generate a research question, do you guys have any ideas?
You could ask the questions that were asked of me by a man who eventually fell asleep on his first trip:
"So whut's acid like then, user"?
"It's a hallucinogen, XXX - you will see things and experience a distortion of your sense of time".
"So whut kinda stuff would I see?"
"Well, I suppose this would depend, largely, upon your frame of mind at the time, m8".
"So if I wuz to think of a big hairy fanny (that's "pussy" for readers outside the UK) - I wud see it on the ceiling?"

facepalm.jpg

Attached: velma__jinkies_by_mintyblitzz-dbk25rh.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

Look these up:
Acid Tests w/ the Warlocks
MKULTRA
Operation Midnight Climax
Phoenix Program
The Experiments performed on Ted Kaczinsky
CIA money going to Timothy Leary and Terrance McKenna

psychedelics simulate braindamage.

fastest way to degenerate.

>CIA money going to Timothy Leary and Terrance McKenna

add Joe Rogan to that list.

Thanks for the reply's user
I am not taking any nor ever plan on it
That is the time period, I want to analyze the governments use and the factors that led to its decline, and why the hippy counter culture it was part of declined

Reminder that is completely irresponsible to write a paper regarding LSD, without having taken LSD.

Nice

My condolences if the neophyte profanes your god, LSD

>its irresponsible to write a paper on thermodynamics without actually being energy

Oh shit I also forget the secret fraternal organization that used to produced 90% of the world’s LSD out of a missile silo, the Brotherhood of Eternal Love

nhdnh.weebly.com/finding-a-research-question.html
Had a discussion with your professor about your woes in finding a research question yet?

Thanks brother

Not yet, I might reach out to him though. I kinda regret posting this question on here in case it leads a bread crumb trail back to me, even though I don't espouse many of the views held on here.

youtu.be/KWodyapGNxI

thislandpress.com/2013/07/28/subterranean-psychonaut/
Here’s a long article about some of the intersecting figures in that group

DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!
SLACKER!

Thanks for the reply but it has to be about America
No u

dem thighs

Attached: gibe.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

He has to read all the shit we’re sending him we’re just giving him a direction. Also never let an opportunity to redpill someone on the fact that all pop culture after the summer of love was a psyop

psychonautdocs.com

You're welcome.

Ok you might want to stop posting then, fwiw the key word in my suggestion was "why", the tendency for silicon valley elites to microdose LSD, and the influence of LSD on silicon valley and the discovery of the double helix structure of DNA is something you want to look into when generating your research question

Thanks for the replies and advice user

Interesting, Im planning a PhD thesis on archetypal patterns in American psychedelic literature. Really been enjoying taking an intellectual approach to tripping. Hippieflipped las week friday and am planning to do LSA this friday since its a public holiday. Fucking love psychs.

You sounds like a degenerate navel-gazing while Jews and minorities disassemble the nation your ancestors built with sweat and blood

Can vouch for the latter.

google.com/amp/s/www.huffpost.com/entry/global-drug-survey-mushrooms-lsd_n_5925e0ede4b061d8f81ec08f/amp
>Inb4 Jewishpost