I owe $2700 in taxes this year. I thought Trump was going to look out for lower-middle class people like me...

I owe $2700 in taxes this year. I thought Trump was going to look out for lower-middle class people like me. I can't afford to pay the government 2,700 bucks just to send to Israel. What the fuck happened, guys?

Attached: nbdtee.png (423x442, 259K)

You wanted the border wall right faggot?

rollin

make mexico pay our taxes

is that what you want?. He can promise that too.

-No Wall or immigration reform
>we need even more immigrants than ever
-No Repeal and Replace of Obamacare
-Increased the trade deficit
-Increased the public debt
-Tax cuts for billionaires but not the middle class
-More than 38 billion for Israel
-Recognized the Golan Heights and Jerusalem, unconditionally
-Cut infrastructure spending depite promising that he would increase it
-Cut Medicare despite promising that he won't
-Didn’t lock her up, didn’t drain the swamp, lost the house and senate
-Deeming white nationalism ‘terrorism’ in a white country

Zion Don

So you’re a 1099 and forgot to put aside what you owe?
I work part time as a 1099 and I would have broke even but I owed 800

Stop living in blue state shitholes.

It's worth it though.

Attached: trump_rally.webm (900x506, 1.85M)

You should've claimed 0, faggot

Wow, a leftwing retard making up bullshit. He cut taxes for everyone but retarded leftwing beta males like you lie all the time

>no wall
Because of leftwing scum like you in government you mean?

>let's meme an idiot into office for the lols normies btfo!!!!!!

Now
>muh taxes :( :(

Lol you fuck I paid 7300

I didn't think I'd owe anything. At most I thought I'd break even. I don't mind not getting money back if my money is spent effectively but I didn't think I'd pay taxes all year then have to pay even more at tax time.

I live in Georgia

I like pissing lefties off but I don't want to spend almost 3000 to do it.

Attached: nbd4tee.png (183x198, 71K)

You’re not American. Why are you sucking trumps dick. Reported for hate speech you twat.

>I live in Georgia

where at in Goergia I live in GA too. I paid about the same.

sucks to be from commiefornia doesn't it faggit?

>What the fuck happened, guys?
We got conned. Now shut the fuck up and go work to help finance your masters in Israel.

Greetings fellow GA bro. Liberty County near Savannah.

YOu probably live in a liberal ass state that is using that shit to fund welfare for Pablo and Tyrese's offspring.

Everyone laugh at the blue state fag that lost his tax subsidies

I live in Georgia guys. Do you retards even file taxes?

wow cool. I was stationed at Fort Stewart for a while. You ever been to Hinesville?. I went to Savannah a couple times. Bought my first real car there with the 20 thousand I had saved up from Iraq. Now I'm around Atlanta.

You know what to do OP

Attached: 68D9644E-9157-4B62-9546-D37CD19712C2.png (1334x750, 2.74M)

Israel needs that money more than you.

LMFAO.

THIS NIGGA TRUSTED A NEW YORK, REAL ESTATE, DAUGHTER-PIMPING, EPSTEIN-PALLING, ZIONIST-OWNED KIKE PUPPET...

...WITH HIS MONEY.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIL NIGGA. LEARN YO LISTEN, LIL NIGGA. NEVER TRUST A JEW WITH YO CASH, LIL NIGGA.

LIL NIGGA, THESE JEW NIGGAS JUST LIE AND TAKE YOUR MONEY, LIL NIGGA.

AYO, IF HE ASK YOU FOR MONEY AGAIN, ARE YOU GOING TO TRUST HIM?

I'm in a dead end job, topped out on pay scale and get just COLA annually. My withholding was $1200 less than last year, and my balance is the same as usual, a refund something

I do, why you ask that?

I lived most of my life in Hinesville. I live in Midway now. Hope it treated you good dude. It's nothing special but Liberty County is my home and I love it.

You need to write more shit off but I got fucked too and I didn’t even hit the poverty line. Anyone who doesn’t make above poverty level earnings should be given 1,000 good goy bux not owe money

Unironically kind of considering it. Bothers me he's probably a gun grabber though

Ok

Because the tax squealers are generally from places impacted by SALT deductions.

Wew. So many falsehoods but your right anyway, Blumph is doing nothing goy. Lets vote to give reparations to black folks. There are literally no investigations happening right now. No wall is or ever has been built. Trump personally down voted repeal and replace. He damn sure isn't working on trade deals to reduce the deficit. I made a lot more money last year and payed less in but i'm most certainly an isolated case. Trump should have never made a 30 year old resolution reality in the Golan heights. You are right, he shouldn't have cut anything and still lowered the public debt(is he dumb?). Violence on many sides is a direct condemnation of white people. I agree

He's right tho . Is that why you're teasy?

Attached: soooooo-just-how-is-that-political-correctness-working-out-for-you.jpg (744x490, 189K)

Sounds like you fucked up OP.
I didn't owe shit.

Everybody who doesn't pay up is getting drafted.

Attached: 1523892463144.jpg (620x807, 370K)

I paid 2500 and was expecting because my income went up and I did not adjust my 1040-ES.

>the absolute state of (you)r bank account

Attached: Blueberries_for_Anon.png (975x695, 1.34M)

True, he didn't specify which border and for which country.

I live in a state with no state income tax. Sorry you live in a shitty state bro but get dabbed on

Did my taxes last night. I always owe.
$4200 refund from the Fed
$1300 refund from the State
Cant believe it
Re-did them and came out the same
Since I was not expecting this money I decided that I will roll it over into my High Risk Mutual Fund account
Getting ready to cook a hamburger and some tater-tots
Nice day to be an American

i was just gunna post this
you filled the fields in incorrectly user...did you get zapped for no insurance too? sorry OP...