Based Hobbies - wut r urs?

What are based hobbies? Most of you need to get out of the house, have you tried mushroom hunting? It's morel season. Hauled these the other day and ate them in an amazing cream sauce.

Attached: morels.jpg (750x1000, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreatmorel.com/morel-sightings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My hobbies include leaving socks in the public urinal for a few hours so I can suck on them later at home. Also I collect sonic figurines.

Those are poisonous you retard

Are you attempting to say that shitposting on the internet is a based hobby? Or is this just your day job? Fuck it, I'll use you for a bump.

Fish are biting now.
You should have added a couple to your shrooms
Got a couple of nice hidden places to fish.

>not a peep about Russia or Putin
What happened to that one?

>eating hepatotoxic fungus for a hobby
you're retarded

i grow weed and smoke video games

im pretty based and redpilled honestly

No they're not. In fact it's a highly sought-after mushroom.

>poisonous
I survived.
The hobby is actually the part about being in nature more than anything.

oh please, everyone eats random mushrooms from the ground. stop pretending you're better than us

Attached: edible.png (960x720, 759K)

It's Turkey season in VA. YUUUUUUUUM

Where you find those morel bro?

play piano, gardening, grow veg. walking.

>morel
>poisonous
no they aren't retard. you have google, use it.

Fishing, Small game hunting, Big game hunting and target shooting maybe getting in the mud/Motor cross/ATV fun.

This. Morels can easily sell for $30/lb before they are even dried out.
If I dried that little haul at the top and sold it at the fancy organic grocery store that's several hundred dollars of morels retail.

Taking pictures of mushrooms is fun. Find as many different kinds as you can.

Besides walks, work and sitting on Jow Forums, I seem to have lost interest in things and in life.

Honk pilled tho.

Attached: Honkler LGBT Flag.jpg (614x376, 102K)

yum, lead!

Sorry to hear that EVERYTHING is poisonous down under.

the only one that matters. Nature,Guns and Killing Nature with guns.

Attached: 1500176236671.png (558x744, 428K)

Southern IL they are popping. I have morel hunted for years and I have determined they pop earlier than people expect. I had a hunch and traveled down from central IL to south IL and found those in about a four hour span in the tri-state area.

No, morels (Morchella esculenta) are healthy - but be carefully - they can be confused with Gyromitra esculenta.

Parenting

I wanna come with you

Central ohio and none spotted yet. Typically the come up with may apples but our weather is fucked. Damn they are so good enjoy fellow morel bro.

poland has the most mushroom toxicity deaths per capita per year than any other country. how about keeping your mouth shut, kurwa

I play WH40k as black templar
I want to start picking up some craftsman skills like carpentry, blacksmithing and gunsmithing, but its just not feasible given my situation right now

The time is now for those interested. I found these on week ago.
False morels? Pretty easy once you've seen a few real ones.
Now is your time!
>thegreatmorel.com/morel-sightings/

Attached: morels2019.jpg (679x521, 504K)

I like to spend my spare time drawing BLACKED artwork and handing it out to the local kids, who seem to enjoy it and also sucking the cum stains out of my wife's boyfriends pants but other than that nothing too exciting.

The only mushrooms I hunt are magic shrooms.

Hunting feral cats

Attached: A041689E-E922-40FE-8B78-761821F71123.jpg (1023x576, 107K)

t. shill
the crow never lies!

Attached: shouting crow meme.jpg (637x630, 159K)

Attached: 043DDC6E-1715-4783-BFAB-AD4B7999D46F.jpg (680x340, 27K)

I forage as well my friend. Here in Ohio it’s looking like a great year for food already. I don’t prep but I can forage and make potable water, as can my 10 year old

>blacksmithing
oh yeah ive wanted to pick that up for years now, maybe some day

Beacuse mushroom picking is probably the most popular in world here, moron.
Try to link facts.

I ate that mushroom and I'm fine.

Attached: 1549460962663.jpg (1080x839, 83K)

Any outdoors activity is the white man's hobby. Niggers hate the outdoors unless it's a developed area.

They don't grow until late May here in Michigan, sadly.

>Most of you need to get out of the house
just because you have such a basic mind that you need to go run around outside like a golden retriever doesn't mean you know anything about what anyone else needs. in my opinion people like you NEED to commit suicide

hows that cruel? did he kill it or was it already dead.

They are already in my stomach, but the season for mushrooms hasn't really started, at least not what i am looking for.

I read a lot. Mostly non fiction. Shooting. Fishing. Hiking. Radio frequency scanning. And once in a while I'll play a video game. That's about it.

Martial arts
At least one ground/non-hit one like judo, aikido or wrestling and one for a distance like boxing, tae kwon do, muay thai etc.

Also being /out/
Learning survival techniques, learning about nature and learning basic carpentry and masonry

I make chain mail.

Attached: 20181029_030824-4032x3024.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

Anytime i walk in the woods and see these things i destroy them

I have been out looking this past weekend. Still a little early here. Found some Morchella punctipes and some Dryads saddle but have not seen any morels yet.

>I know a family that mushroom hunts
>I ask to come along to learn how
>they spend the entire time trying to set me up with their ultra blue pilled asian daughter who went to art school

>triggered
The exact reason I posted using that phrase. YES.
>Radio frequency scanning
Based. So how many old timers have you heard going on their breakfast by now?
Clearly the front runner for most based hobby if true.

That was so oddly specific that I don't believe you.

Mushroom collecting sounds very cool. I go fishing. Just being out there for a few hours completely chills me out. It's not expensive and almost everyone is within walking distance to some kind of fishing hole or other. Get out there anons and do battle with our pelagic friends. /pol will be here when you get back.

that's so fucking based. Hope I will one day own a house sufficiently rural to build a recreational blacksmith in the yard.

show sonic figurines

Gay

Fuck her pussy retard

this one knows

carving/hunting

in autumn i go mushroom hunting with few friends every year. Alot of fun

Unless you are using them as a source of nutrient your diet otherwise lacks this is not based. Their is practically zero calories in a mushroom, just a waste of energy to gather them.

I collect military stuff, play the videa, shoot my military and non military guns and play airshit.

why are all my hobbies so expensive...

Attached: rRjSN7w.jpg (4032x2268, 2.76M)

So did you plow that rice paddy?

P.S. The only thing better than fishing is going shooting. Get your gun, user. Become one of the 100 million of us who own guns and exercise our 2nd amendment rights daily. In my world it would be mandatory for every young fella to own a gun. You can get into shooting for less than 500 bucks. Get yourself a nice Glock and then get your concealed carry permit unless you live in some fucking shithole like CA or NY. Become a gun owner today, anons. If for no other reason than to piss off a liberal.

aviation

Attached: 51825996_10216066653153499_8153070361399787520_n.jpg (720x960, 80K)

based. How can I get into chain mail?

Coin collecting, working out /sports, amateur astronomy, and learning in general. The only thing holding me back is time and money.

Small amounts of video games are ok. Weed will get you the rope

Art,music,gardening.

Is that an anime background? Jesus Christ

cleaners patrol these streets user, got to check your socks often

no

>how can i get into chain mailing
just follow this easy steps:
>get vaccine
>get autism
>start chain mailing

maybe they said it was dead so that activists don't burn their house down. australia is full of vegan hippies and shitty antifa types

>waste of energy
This is a thread about hobbies user.
I was in a peaceful woods walking quietly and peacefully and chatting easily with friends for four hours. The sun was out and there was a slight breeze. It was 72 degrees. I slept very well that evening.

haha, yes I do like anime. Fuck you too.

Attached: VpNGdFA.jpg (3024x4032, 713K)

Nice
Running and going to the range.

sounds lovely. i took up watercolor painting a few years ago. spring is my favorite time of the year because the sun up here hangs in the sky forever and makes the most evocative landscapes.

Attached: nice.webm (720x406, 580K)

Do these mushrooms really contain hydrazine?

because he humiliated the shark

do you really got a problem with anime

on an anime site

Attached: 1487594480314.jpg (600x564, 44K)

I read a lot of memoirs from WWII, mainly Luftwaffe pilot ones. I like reading their thoughts for their reasons for continuing to fight in a war where the defeat was inevitable, and by reading them I like to think that I'm keeping their personal story alive so that it's not just fading away into history. Some particular ones that stick out to me:
>"Stormbird"
One of if not the first memoir I read. It's about a ground attack pilot fighting in the Caucasus region who then goes on to fly Me-262 jet fighters. His final airbase was close to his home in Vienna. Before the allies closed in his unit destroyed the jets and he was allowed to go back to his home so that he didn't fall into the hands of the allies.

>"Stuka Pilot"
A classic.

>"Memoir of a Stuka Pilot"
Really nice Stuka account. The segment where he had a battle with a Spitfire pilot was nice and it was interesting reading about how he made up a system so that aircraft in the flight could form up on the leader before and after an attack

>"Thunder over the Reich"
Featuring two of my favorite aircraft. He puts to bed the confusion as to if the He-162 ever scored a kill. Sadly it didn't but it claimed plenty of pilots through accidents.

>Do these mushrooms really contain hydrazine?
Yes, but destroyed during cooking it appears.

>Morchella species are thought to contain small amounts of hydrazine[72] toxins or an unknown toxin that is destroyed through cooking, (the presence of hydrazine is controversial since there are no primary references of hydrazine having been detected in the species); because of this, morels should never be eaten raw.

Attached: hydrazine.jpg (1667x961, 1.76M)

>If only you knew how bad things really were

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 17.52.23.png (782x642, 548K)

Fucking legend

They're fucking delicious user.

Just wait until you get into guitars and motorcycles too.

>living in chicago

Attached: DSC_1025.jpg (3500x2500, 2.34M)

nice, and riveted too
>tfw fat ass and can't wear chainmail

I crochet.

Attached: EF5C6B69-11C4-4DAB-BA3A-3D5E06503753.jpg (894x671, 79K)

It's amazing to find hydrazine in nature, owing to its reactivity.

Attached: 1545738998250.jpg (549x549, 62K)

Nice find crop user, Still a bit early where I live but looking again next week. I don’t enjoy mushrooms but I can sell these to my local fancy restaurants for big money

neat, post a pic of finished product

work out and eat less dude. drop the soda and foo foo coffee drinks immediately. stop getting fries

Video game development. A good industry standard engine is literally FREE now. Sure you need to know how to actually use it but making your own shit for fun is cool. Plus, we need more right wing indie devs.

Gettin ready for the next crusade, based

Morels are actually slightly poisonous raw (you will get the shits but not die unless you eat a metric fuck ton) but their poison is very heat sensitive. This is why it is important to fully cook them.

what engine?

I like invertebrate hunting, and game hunting. I wouldn't say they are based hobbies, but I enjoy them. I like going into the wilderness and collecting insects to raise, and I like going into the wilderness to shoot game animals for meat.

Attached: 1265A4EF-D0BD-48EB-AA2E-BFCD5AD2BDC6.png (2048x1536, 3.78M)

>What are based hobbies?
All and any hobbies where you have to build something IRL
>Most of you need to get out of the house
I drive a cab, so I go out literally everyday.

Weapons training, working out that’s basically it

I like the knives used for shrooming. I want to get into it myself, what’s the best climate? Or do they grow everywhere?

I like how you cant have a concealed carry license in two of the most criminal states in the US. Nice job, cucks.