Why is it so hard to find a conservative woman these days?

Why is it so hard to find a conservative woman these days?

Attached: DmS3vJ8U0AABmxm.jpg (800x1200, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/21dBC0o58w0
strawpoll.me/17821377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wanting a women with political opinions

this isn't normal. please get tested for gayness

This. A woman will just identity with whatever her bf/husband is unless she's an autist, you don't need to worry about her politics unless she's already fucked a bunch of niggers

"Conservative" women only really mean thots larping as christians

forgot your memeflag there friendo

Plenty of conservative Asian qts out there. You just need to get the quick because they only date 1 or 2 guys at most before getting married

Attached: 1525825424463.webm (600x360, 2.67M)

True, it's harder but far from impossibru. Look around you in everyday life. Check out the girl from a library, grocery store and so on. If you're looking among young professionals, club girls or on tinder wamen is all you're gonna find.

fpbp

How do I find a female autist?
t. Autist

I have tried for 15 years with American girls trying to find a wife to have a family with, its practically impossible unless you get a rare christian girl at 18-20 before they start the roastie ride, asian girls a decade younger than me are promising though

Libraries and bookstores was my go-to for a while, but it mostly turned up liberal women who want a career not a family

Media and university indoctrination.
The indoctrinated are infuriating, they have no idea they've been mind-fucked.

Attached: Aryans.jpg (806x423, 68K)

Because almost nobody subscribes to Jow Forums's version of conservatism.

>assuming pic related hasn't been dicked by Jamal 20 times a week
Don't go after women who put themselves out there faggot. Any woman who uses social media for more than talking with friends is an attention whore slut and you should keep far away.

Why is she always looking off to the side?
Is she trying to accentuate her chinkyness?

She's half-jew.

Attached: 178364738.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Can't have conservative women without fathers. Boomers and gen-xers were mostly shit.

>tfw stuck with the autist gf

Many, many people do.
The goal of media is to make you think otherwise, so you won't feel comfortable saying anything in public.
In your case, they've succeeded.

Most women are apolitical believe it or not. They know very little about politics and they don't care about politics other than virtue signaling to show how progressive they are.

Also women get more conservative when you put a couple babies in them

youtu.be/21dBC0o58w0

Attached: William-Pierce-portrait.jpg (680x931, 48K)

>Many, many people do.
Why do perverts always overestimate their numbers?

I'm sure most people agree with:
>Women are evil, but only white women, so you need to racemix or wait for robot waifus
>Everything that's fun is degenerate, protestantism and Islam aren't oppressive enough
>If all else fails, go for trannies or gooks because they'll be faithful no matter how many dicks they sucked
>Red flag: Women who don't wear burqas or who dress fashionably
>Perfect woman: Cold, rational and passion-less with autistic interests, in other words: A nerdy guy. Also, around 11 years old.
Totally, that's, like, the mainstream now.

Women don't become conservative until after their youth ends and the doors stopped being opened based on their looks and the fact that most guys just wanna bang them.

They either become Feminist or Conservative..... no one stays liberal.

>calls Jow Forums perverts
>goes on to list perversions as agreeable

You what, now?

>Why is it so hard to find a conservative woman these days?
Its not

NEW STRAW POLL

strawpoll.me/17821377

Perverted: Deviating from the norm

That's you. Not me.

I wanna creampie her

you're not fucking "stuck", loser, you are in control of your life and if you don't like her, then break up with her
better yet, get this pathetic fucking scarcity mentality out of here

>conservative
>woman
You're not going to find one of those.

You're arguing with the wrong guy.

Attached: 1514202759265.png (408x546, 468K)

oye tienes que aceptar que la gente tiene formas de pensar diferentes y si te gusta una chica que es liberal porque no la aceptarias yo creo que es porque los conservadores satanizan todo lo que no va con su forma de pensar

Yikes
Makeup is amazing.

because you have asians in your prospective dating pool

Attached: 1542663511214.png (624x884, 78K)