"Stormpedes" activate! The absolute state of /ptg/

>Cringe af

Why have these boomer T_Driedel faggots not been purged from the board? The party has been over for a while now. They infiltrated, and even worse they do not understand basic board culture?

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-090331.jpg (1381x665, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bm7syfu6qxtbuqt2.onion
tinypng.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even if the zion don stuff is paid or coordinated shilling, It's actually brutally honest. It's waking up both the left and right on who really owns our country, Jimmy Dore even wakes up the normies on the left by pointing this out. This stormpede approach is false, Being America first does not equate to being anti-semitic and criticizing foreign influences on our own country is also not anti-semetic.

They think this board is a forum for reagan republicans or some shit, its fucking embarassing.

Purging people is a very reddit thing to so

>it was her turn
come up with something new lefty freak

Attached: kikes on our board.png (1895x886, 449K)

Attached: Brought to you by Shareblue.jpg (1530x945, 250K)

it's israelis

Attached: wow more kikes.png (1903x842, 353K)

/ptlgbt/ is first on DOTR

Attached: 3E522759-99DB-4B17-B370-843EA5CB0A84.jpg (773x921, 117K)

kill all israelis

Attached: it's israelis.png (1902x600, 487K)

Stormweenies = Hasbara conscripts
Weev's handlers must be in PANIC

more israeli bullshit

Attached: glow nigger israel.png (1899x459, 254K)

kek I spent a couple hours once trolling those boomers posting about Zion Don the Israeli Clown and they take the bait literally every time. sadly they also have incredibly low intelligence and can never discuss any criticism even constructive of Trump at all and just scream 'shill' endlessly

>greatest ally

Attached: mossad is here.png (1289x962, 380K)

>kikes don't kike the board up

Attached: 1555199009549.png (951x1115, 279K)

we have free speech on Jow Forums even for those disgusting bluepilled MIGA rats

>kikes aren't pushing an agenda

Attached: 1554333333217.png (632x1235, 248K)

that’s because they’re unironically bots

Attached: 919F4250-1D97-4D18-9BC9-730367E4DF77.jpg (787x847, 90K)

both stormfags and magapedes are idiot NPC shills

>kikes

Attached: oy vey chaim stop it before the goyim know.png (1890x600, 214K)

oh thats the kushner shill, he's either schizo or CIA

take off your fucking flaggot you flying jude star

is this /ptg/ cringe thread?

Attached: natsocs are icky! 02.png (2398x2249, 2.39M)

4 more years, and the best part is sanctuary cities are about to get btfo

Attached: tarrant.jpg (828x975, 165K)

while I'm sure some of them are the sad thing is that many aren't. they're just classic boomer NPC's. claim to be woke but if you say anything outside what their personal programming reflects their brains shut off. they've also ruined this website and draw in hoards of other boomers

>schizo
there is a few of them, yes

Attached: Occultist meme magic.png (1530x2862, 1.17M)

they genuinely think they're "btfo" stormweenies and such, they are willing to publicly support israel and illegal migrants to "get back" at the imaginary shills

Attached: ptg loves illegal migrants.png (838x1384, 494K)

>joooo
>shariabloooo
you're both the same

did you cap your own posts after getting ass blasted by boomer NPC's? that's fucking cringe on a level higher than any NPC boomerism m8

gas the boomertards and fuck zog

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

yikes, cuck/pol/ is getting worse and worse

>>joooo
Kike spotted.

>Be eva
>spend 20 hours a day shitposting in /ptg/
>"they are schizos!"

Oh the ironing. It's amazing how easy it is to prove the people spamming shit against /ptg/ are zoomers, shitskins, leftists and this freak.

stay salty you dumb semetic sand nigger

calling other people a cuck, when you screen capped your own posts after getting ass blasted by a bunch of boomer NPC's. ya sorry there bud you're a fucking loser

>Average time for high traffic thread to hit bump limit : 2-4 hours
>Average time for /ptg/ to hit bump limit: 45 minutes - 1 hour
/ptg/ is literally discord trannies. look at the fill rate too, it gains massive posters as soon as the thread is posted

Attached: C2C484F3-7795-4EDA-8339-BD1AAC74D296.png (1029x533, 32K)

The place is literally their own personal discord, they don't even talk about politics or anything

Attached: huggers cringe.png (2048x328, 210K)

talking tree is right
these guys should be spammed out of here

also fuck niggers, spics and kikes

Attached: 1554833036652.webm (1920x874, 2.35M)

there is literally like, 5 or 6 posters there left. I was really active during oldschool /ptg/, and I recognize every single one of them that are still here, so I know for a fact that only the less than a dozen really active posters are left, and they're all dumb as shit. They will get lost once trump loses, I would enjoy all their tears, and tears of trump supporters in general, while they last

Attached: ptg regulars left.png (2048x1155, 434K)

the worst threads are threads complaining about /ptg/ threads.

fuck off niggers.

Attached: 1542540105252.png (446x435, 79K)

and then everybody clapped and you got 100000 upboats

>please ban the wrong thinkers mommy. they hurt my fee fee's

Yeah this, hsving a dozen threads complaining about one general is pretty dumb. How does one thread out of so many get people so bothered. This only happens on this board.

>5 or 6
Soooo i guess the 91 posters from the current thread were just "5 or 6" jumping to different devices with every post? seems legit.

((((really makes you wonder about the motivations of the people complaining about it as if they have an ulterior motivation, because it would be so easy to ignore the single thread out of 100 that you don't like)))))

Attached: 1524709948555.png (747x686, 44K)

Do Donald Trump supporters have split personality disorder?

Attached: RodGerSquare.png (334x395, 123K)

Fpbp, finally someone says it

Attached: Zyklon Don.png (906x1182, 1.61M)

Attached: 8656885568.png (601x682, 957K)

there is less than a dozen regular posters. I know, because they all have "personalities", and will let the thread know they are here. really, only attention whores still post in /ptg/, they know trump lost, so they stay in for "frenz" and attention they get, /ptg/ is like a discord server to them

and you have to consider that the same attention whores openly admit they use proxies, add in people who make single posts and people who clearly just fuck with them, and you have to ask yourself, how many actual trump supporters /ptg/ still has? not to mention that 91 is nothing compared to even a year or 2 ago, the general really is dead

really, one look in the archives tells the true story, see how many positive posts about /ptg/ or trump have been made in the last 24 hours, and how many positive posts came from /ptg/ itself, it's all people being tired of them

Attached: ptg kike containment board.png (1408x518, 79K)

oy vey. lets stop this madness and give reparations to black people.

bm7syfu6qxtbuqt2.onion
New Jow Forums where Tor users can post images

That's a fair assessment. i think they are just maintaining a presence for when 2020 kicks off. Trump has flaws but i'll be damned if i vote for reparations to a bunch of blacks that live in the current world.

It is antisemitic though. At the end of the day, these people think they are better than you because they are jews and they will not criticize a jew if it means giving the goyim an advantage over one of their brethren.

It's not like Christians or Muslims or any other religion. Jews do not go against their own if it means the hair on a single Jewish head is harmed. Even brother Nathaniel (a faggot jew used to disprove what a cult they are) is under their protection.

Attached: migapedes redditors.png (1238x922, 565K)

take my advice, fuck with em a little bit. they are honestly some of the most retarded posters I have ever seen, anywhere. they will be gone once trump loses, mark my words, so if you ever need some low effort lolcow milking, take advantage of it now

they aren't even hiding that they're pro israel, anti white and pro illegal migration at this point, they will just impotently call you a shill until you stop

Attached: ptg then and now.png (569x188, 49K)

I love how they actively cry that they can't downvote spam to hide posts they don't like, that has been the funniest part about /ptg/ so far

Attached: filtered!02.png (1432x179, 60K)

Attached: trump israel.png (710x437, 128K)

Attached: 1553175369655.jpg (692x919, 249K)

Attached: 1553582556554.png (944x4013, 662K)

>lel, discord tranny! XD
>*cries about how hard it is to deal with people who have opposing opinions*

Attached: wish shills would die.png (749x126, 30K)

Attached: npc maga praise.png (548x578, 217K)

This post sums up the state of Jow Forums in the last year quite nicely.

Attached: 1553165516477.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

Attached: shill's digest.png (1774x1476, 446K)

he just made a compilation i dont think that means he got assblasted or cucked

what's in the tiny squares?

It's actually really easy to rile them up. I assume many of these posters are quite well in the head, rest are just confused boomers and actual, unironic retards

They need boogeymen, that is how they survive, so they just call you X without answering how that makes trump any better, and call it a day, that is no different, than how the left operates

Attached: mocking you with npc.png (657x1068, 242K)

looks like victims of terror attacks in europe. i can see ebba akerlund at least.

oh, okay
yeah, the amount of shilling against based kebab remover is mainly coming from trump supporters and leftypol, funny how similar they both are, they just wear a different hat

Attached: nz shooting muslims and kiwis HATE him.png (454x675, 214K)

faggots here didnt protect their shit and now there is a bunch of fagits posting awoo bullshit all day
Jow Forums never goes in there to disrupt their bullshit and now it is a festering pile of dogshit
ptg is fucking cancer

Yes this.

Sorry, I was arguing with a trump cultist in another thread. I should have known better though, as it always devolves into “you’re a shill”.

>yeah, the amount of shilling against based kebab remover is mainly coming from trump supporters and leftypol
This is absolutely correct and what pisses me off the most about these cultists.
If you can say anything out Brenton, you can say that he at least brought Jow Forums, or the west in general a new dialog to discuss. That’s what these traitors don’t want us discussing.
They’re so concerned with Trump winning again because it’s the easiest thing to do. They’re lazy uninspired cowards.
Trump has made it clear that his loyalty lies with Israel and he refuses to overtly represent white people. Enough is enough.
We need to start discussing revolutionary ideas. Not fucking red team versus blue team.

Attached: 1553593317184.jpg (683x1024, 476K)

Not gonna argue with that

Tell you what, if you can don a polish flag, you can have some real fun with /ptg/. I'm kinda their boogeyman, they all start crying in unison once I Show up(I mean, they did start a civil war just to "throw out" someone who complained about LGBT and israel just a bit too much, very sore reminder)

Other than that, /ptg/ is of no real value

Attached: ptg civil war.png (2628x4306, 3.4M)

Kek I’ve seen you around desu
Maybe I’ll get myself a VPN.
Keep up the good fight lad.

you got assblasted mate, then you had to make your shit screencap to cope with the loss
I am no migapepe but man get a hobby

actually taking time to make that shit screencap
wew

Attached: 0B48AB73-BAF7-4D38-B65E-5AC1034D2231.jpg (769x1024, 105K)

Lmao doing God's work

provide constructive critisim besides
>muhhh Israel
>muhhh sinkin ship
>muh buildings!
we need to stop crying over spilt milk and be more forward thinking
Trump is handing us our freedom back on a silver plate and all you leftist faggots can do is whine like bitches

Attached: npc migration.png (665x767, 187K)

yeah, freedom to israel maybe. get some better shills, kushner

Attached: israel disrespect.png (463x525, 417K)

What about now?
Or is that going to go up with the what, 650,000 beaners coming over?
But it’s ok if it’s in “sanctuary cities”, right? Once those cities collapse there’s no way they’ll be moving north and east, right?

you know what's sadder? mentioning me almost every single day, for over a year now, to the point where they accuse random posters of being "me", and show how unhinged they really are. I didn't include any of that, because there is a filesize limit on Jow Forums

never seen anyone so broken before as the few remaining holdout trannies on /ptg/

they're actually pretending to cry about notre dame right now, as if israeli firsters would ever care about anything white or christian

they are no different than pic related, full blown facebook filter mode, all the while they cheered trump on for wanting to flood US cities with illegal migrants only a few threads ago

Attached: terror attacks 10 steps.png (711x1197, 656K)

> I didn't include any of that, because there is a filesize limit on Jow Forums
You can use tinypng to compress your images
tinypng.com/
>you know what's sadder? mentioning me almost every single day, for over a year now, to the point where they accuse random posters of being "me", and show how unhinged they really are.
well I guess that is somewhat funny but what do you really gain out of trolling some miga's othr then some cheap laughs.

he is using your tax money to foreigners and foreign countries
how does that make you feel

>Being America first does not equate to being anti-semitic and criticizing foreign influences on our own country is also not anti-semetic.
It does. Anything other than Jews First is anti-semitism. That is how the Jews think.

that's what most contries do
>Trump is handing us our freedom back on a silver plate and all you leftist faggots can do is whine like bitches
lmao, look at this cuck, he can't answer actual criticism so he ignores it completely
fukken beautiful

They’re a bunch of old cowardly dogs, only good for being fed and shitting next to their bed.

The sad part is even your "based" conservatives like Greg Hunter is a devout christian zionist. He tries to wake people up to the central banking system yet he's completely an Israel/America 1ster. This is also true of Hannity who I once had respect for.

>there is less than a dozen regular posters. I know, because they all have "personalities", and will let the thread know they are here. really, only attention whores still post in /ptg/, they know trump lost, so they stay in for "frenz" and attention they get, /ptg/ is like a discord server to them
This user knows what's up. You don't even have to lurk /ptg/ for that long to realize this is true.

THEY ARE LETTING IT BURN DOWN SO THAT THEY CAN PILLAGE IT

I’ve seen a lot of pro-trump posters posting memes that originated here, but the filenames were a bunch of random letters and numbers. Sort of like Infinity filenames, but way shorter.
Does anyone know if that’s a discord thing or what?

I should say, not the phoneposting filename either.

actually, most of them are not even political, out of the less than a dozen posters there, we got
>/jp/ crossboarders
>Jow Forums crossposters, obviously underage
>a real life kekistani meme magician, see
>boomers who unironically link to reddit and infowars
>unironic trannies(biggest one being "Huggers", pic related

So, you would be correct, yes

Literally everyone who actually believed in trump left, one by one, including the person who made the very first /ptg/, I think. Only retards who never talked about politics in the first place are left

As somebody from old /ptg/, I just want to say that it wasn't this bad before. You could actually have civilized, political discussion there, at some point, and on behalf of old /ptg/, I would like to apologize for what is left of /ptg/, /ptg/ is dead and nu/ptg/ does not represent what it used to be

Attached: tranny in ptg.jpg (1000x1522, 750K)

probably, they do use discord, I can confirm that

An actual fucking tranny. Holy shit dude.
You’re like a fucking /ptg/ historian Polbro.
You never see these weirdos outside their containment thread so you’d never know. Other then when they leak out to defend Trump, in which case they’re officially cancer now.

I guess that’s not really an implication of much, zoomers like discord for whatever reason. But it’s still odd to me.
At the least it says that these retards don’t even lurk.
And for people to link to t_d or whatever is absolute fucking cancer.

Attached: 1549906777848.jpg (1024x504, 41K)

Do you think it's mostly because Trump is a disappointment or because the movement and the zealotry behind it just got too cringey? I'd say it's a little of A and a little of B, with A leading to B, basically. In the end, Trump is a boomer, there will always be this fundamental disconnect and distrust there with the younger generations.

>trumptards using pede as an insult

Attached: 1505512690527.jpg (1440x956, 145K)

I really should make a collage that details how to recognize every single remaining /ptg/ poster, and what the drama associated with them is, but I am too busy at the moment. I will have to stop posting here as is in a minute

But yeah, I made "Huggers" cry. Like, actually cry, I know because he was supposed to be making a new thread, and he didn't, he left his computer seat and I had to do it, because I told him to knock it off with the flirting with another gay poster(not joking)

The next day or so, both of them are taking shifts, so that either one of them is making threads, and I am not, they tell me I am "barred" from making anymore threads until I apologize. I tell them to fuck off and make threads for 36 hours straight on a weekend, just to make them cry. The gay one openly tells me to go fuck myself, and the "huggers" openly tells me he will have to bully me out now. What happens next, well, see
They are known for, and admit, to using proxies. Solidifying nu/ptg/ as a safespace was not enough, they had to "Character Assassinate" me as well. Very lefty/discord tranny tactics, I never had any problems with anyone like that in the old /ptg/, when posters actually talked about politics. Nothing but drama there now, any time I show up, I am a living reminder of how old /ptg/ hates them, and how much butthurt I caused them(For some reason, these people are mental)

most people have lives, others have brains, they left for greener pastures and admitted they were conned. only ones who are left are outsiders, either people who just go there to interact and socialize, or boomers who just love this new Jow Forums place. I know I stopped coming to 4pol and started coming to 8pol for actual political discussions, /ptg/ still talked about me almost daily for all this time. They got nothing else to discuss, it's all petty drama, Jow Forums tier "shitposting" about dinosaurs and what not, and praise of israel

Attached: love letter from ptg.png (1879x196, 77K)