Explain yourselves leafs

explain yourselves leafs

Attached: the leaf.png (781x673, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/a-new-poll-found-that-42-of-canadians-think-there-are-too-many-non-white-immigrants-coming-to-canada-1.5098175
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The other 58% think chingchong ching halalalala

Attached: Canada.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

seems to be the first bit of good news in quite some time

Attached: 1548890536886.gif (406x720, 2.72M)

This brings a tear to my eye

>42% of Canadians

I suppose the other 58% are chinks and Indians.

Can we get a link for this wonderful news?

nevermind OP, I'll do your job too.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/a-new-poll-found-that-42-of-canadians-think-there-are-too-many-non-white-immigrants-coming-to-canada-1.5098175

its a short audio interview so no point in archiving it

You're not that far off.
>mfw half of our city is non-white

The more non-whites the better. Hope to see whites go extinct in my lifetime

Hello, mohammed.

In other words, 95% of the White Canadian Population has buyers remorse for multi kulti

Attached: 1548002645070.jpg (1200x1190, 252K)

Canada is going to go full right wing populist in the next 10 years. Mark my words. Canucks are waking up.

I can believe it. When I got in the elevator today there were two Mexicans in it and one looked at me and my dog and said "Ever had dog taco's? We eat dog tacos in mexico!"

So we can get another Israeli loving retard that will shill for more niggers like Trump? fuck that, we will do much better under a collapse and eventual civil war. Atleast then the shitskins will flee the country and we can kill off the remaining jews/white traitors who sold out our country.

Jow Forums needs to form a ethnic nationalist party in Canada. Only allow immigration from Europe and the occasional one from Asia. Anybody who doesn't conform to our values and customs gets deported immediately.

The fuck you larping about, Nigger?

Only 42%
Fml

>better than some EU countries and US
That's pretty fucking good!

Listen to the interview linked above. The pollster was like "WTF is going on?! This is unprecedented." This is good news user.

Getting ready to purge nearly half their population in gulags.

That would great! Work camps when?

Attached: 1551553741859.jpg (1440x1430, 1.31M)

Im talking about objective reality you double digit IQ nigger brained cretin. The country could be 1% white, with every news station worshiping jews/calling for white genocide and you would still be like "huh, the fuck you talking bout nigga we gud nd shit, heres some weed ayeeeee".

15% of liberals and 70% of conservatives think there is too much non White immigration
Like they needed a study

No Wall or immigration reform
>we need even more immigrants than ever
-No Repeal and Replace of Obamacare
-Increased the trade deficit
-Increased the public debt
-Tax cuts for billionaires but not the middle class
-More than 38 billion for Israel
-Recognized the Golan Heights and Jerusalem, unconditionally
-Cut infrastructure spending depite promising that he would increase it
-Cut Medicare despite promising that he won't
-Didn’t lock her up, didn’t drain the swamp, lost the house and senate
-Deeming white nationalism ‘terrorism’ in a white country

Great success story.

A...are you saying... there's hope?

Hello chang

The sad part is when you realize that 42% is probably the non-whites.
We really fucking hate ourselves here. If we're lucky, Hakim and Wang will manage the wrest the gun out of our mouths.

These people come into white communities and start shitting them up then it makes white people more racist than they were before. Half the image of Canada is false anyway we never wanted them.

Will leafs redeem themselves?

>le 42%

o my gawd dats wacist

SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

no

Will the race war target Asians?

Attached: 1492409266144.jpg (768x768, 53K)

Why would you want a world without identity.
A world without civilization.
A world without...

Beauty.

Obviously this will just mean white people are way too racist in Canada and should be bred out of existence.

Yes, the situation in Canada is ripe for a far right take over.

Attached: 150 years of shame.jpg (1536x2048, 159K)

absolutely

We are being flooded.

Asians get along with white people just fine in small doses however becoming a Chinese colony will worsen relations

I expected that answer. Which is why i'm going to increase the rent.

If (((certain groups of people))) can't afford to live where I live, then that's solving the problem.

Attached: 1553905768743.gif (218x209, 1.91M)

>Asians get along with white people

t. never encountered female Asian SJWs

Sounds tasty, we should bring more Mexicans in so we can partake in that lovely multicultural food were always told about.

I want to see the look on a liberal white woman's face when she has to force a smile while eating dog meat.

If that many are willing to admits it, I assume that mean 90%+ of whites there are thinking it.

>National Poll
>Done by 1045 people
>Resulting in 42%

So thats

Attached: 1496057144056.png (665x908, 759K)

Yes. Again, this is not normal. Change is in the air. Hopefully a couple more equally reputable polls come out soon to buttress this one.

I don't see our opponents in this war of ideas being able to resist fanning the flames of fear (neon nazi white supremacists are everywhere!) over this poll. More good news. Fan fan fan, step on the gas, motorboat motorboat, move so fast.

Attached: 411.jpg (450x338, 30K)

Attached: LoneBigheartedAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 438K)

Question for leafs:

Can you afford 1 kg of pic related?

Attached: swiss cheese not for canucks.jpg (1400x935, 225K)

The other 58% live in Toronto.

I'm a chink, and I think we have too many non whites.

I've never seen a wheel of cheese for sale in a store, nor would I purchase one. I don't use that much cheese.

Note that this just said "of Canadians" not distinguishing non white Canadians. The missing 58% are brown immigrants

I dunno man, there are A LOT of absolutely cucked whites. Atleast half of my white friends completely buy into the notion that diversity is our strength and think white supremacy is a huge threat.

Honestly as long as we're not getting niggers I don't really care.

DAILY REMINDER TO DOUBLE ANY CBC STATISTICS FOR THE TRUE RESULTS AND HALF THEM FOR ANY LEFTIST PROPAGANDA
>mfw even my non-white friends are sick of dirty immigrants/fobs

Attached: lmao.jpg (1306x892, 305K)

I'm assuming your didn't read my post because of your slanted eyes.

How much does 1 kg of decent European cheese cost?

Kek

i see what you did there xD

Haven't seen Tunamelt-chan in a while

we are though, and the majority of them are the worst type of nigger
>the dreaded bulbhead
you need different friends. even my liberal friends are against current immigration in masses. It's literally boomers pushing this narrative and its disgusting. In fact, my capstone course last semester was filled with a bunch of redpilled non-whites that made me truly believe in our country. my prof was nigerian and he constantly shits on leftist values and immigrating uneducated immigrants. there are plenty of better people out there, don't let the self loathing degenerates interact with you

No one knows or cares, woodenshoes. Cheese is orange here, and it comes in shrinkwrapped bricks.

Seriously, not a lot of euro-stock Canadians eat fancy cheese. More do in Quebec, but still, not a lot.

only 42%
you are fucked

The problem is that it's already too late. The damage has already been done and it's irreparable.

Attached: 1528899926175.jpg (1150x1080, 76K)

i wasn't polled. you can add me in there.

This You fucking idiot.

Seething cheeseless chinks

>Buy wheel of cheese
>Eat a tiny fraction of it
>Goes moldy
Sure glad I spent money on that.

user I...

Attached: brainlet wall.jpg (645x671, 81K)

whats wrong chang?
can't read anything without your eyelid glue prying your eye slits apart eh?
sorry about your disability.

here's to another 150 hopefully

Yeah I actually feel sorry for White people sometimes. I was at Costco the other day, literally the only White person I saw was the lady preparing free samples with hordes of Non-Whites stepping over each other for the morsel.

Oh man.....i'm so sorry guys, I really am....

;_;

I find i funny they try to deface a flag that already exists only embarrass nationalists.

lemme guess, richmond?

Eat shit

Attached: _20190415_143806.jpg (2376x2196, 656K)

chubby cheeks? are you fat?

Pick a city in Canada. Go to Costco. Be white. Go full 1488. It's un-fucking-believable. Costco is like this giant beacon/magnet for every single shitskin in a 500km radius. Doesn't matter what time of day. Doesn't matter what day.

Very few niggers though, I've noticed.

Attached: 445.jpg (334x383, 46K)

Is 42% a baseline of pure white Europeans in Canada?

No, I'm at the lower end of healthy BMI. Just got a little extra in the cheeks I guess.

>More do in Quebec

Because, as usual, Quebec prove they are the masterrce

Attached: 1544406168552.jpg (838x978, 385K)

I hate going to costco. They have to be in the running for worst shopping experience. Everyone thinks they are getting such great deals, but really it's not all that much.

we wouldn't buy european cheese, aquafresh, we have a dairy industry of our own
all the cheese i eat is produced locally in quebec

THERE IS DOZENS OF FIRETRUCKS AROUND THE CATHEDRAL
DOZENS
THE FIRE IS SPREADING TO ANOTHER TOWER NOW
WHY IS THERE ONE PUMP ACTIVE AND ONLY ONE

WHY ARE ALL THE FIRETRUCKS IDLE

WHY AREN'T THEY TRYING TO STOP THE FIRE

Attached: 1508118102260.gif (320x287, 982K)

That's just a racist, white supremacist fantasy, you bigot.

What that means in English is.... 93% of Canadians think there are too many non-white immigrants coming to Canada...

Who knew Canadians were such racists?

Attached: 1477202970363.png (500x409, 104K)

> 42%

thats literally all white leafs left at this point; congratulations, that polling number just reached its logical peak.

now prepare for zimbabwe 2.0

Attached: 1538448866370.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

Who will pay for your welfare then?

m8 half of those 42% were probably chinks

Get that copy and pasta shit outa here