Non-White Travel

As a non-white, how fucked would I be if I traveled to Europe? I don't align myself at all with POC politics, and I side with you guys way more than anyone else, but I'm a shitskin spic and probably can pass for arab-indian. Will I be harassed if I go somewhere like England, Germany, or Spain if they think I'm one of "them"?

Attached: question-2309040__340.jpg (340x340, 9K)

theyll probably let u fuck their daughters so they will be considered tolerant

>I'm a shitskin spic
>flag
hola hermano

make sure to have documents with you at all times.

Si yo onions El Goblino De Los Americas

I wouldn't do that to them, it would be tempting but they don't need to pretend they like me, also chekd

Attached: adolf-hitler-a-rare-image-of-the-german-wartime-leader-smiling-from-FKKP0H.jpg (1190x1390, 283K)

ah, the filter, every time

yeah i was sure i didn't type onions

You are Hispanic and worried about going to Spain?

You shouldn’t have any problem in the U.K. or Germany, it will be clear to most people that you are a tourist

Mainly because I seriously pass for a mudslime, and the last thing I would want is someone thinking I'm one of them and doing something. Most Spanish speaking people can tell I'm Hispanic when they ask me if I speak it, but there's been a few who were surprised to learn I'm Hispanic

Don’t vacation. Work and save up to go back to where you fucking came from. Also, safe travels. I’m sure Europe will be a blast. Keep it tight.

Europe is non-white, so you'll fit right in.

Kill yourself

Okay I'll save up to stay where I am because that's where I came from.

Get the fuck out of my country spic, you will never be an American.

Sorry man, born and raised in the US of A just like you

you think that means something faggot?

Attached: tranny.png (1083x614, 1.17M)

I do

comming from a fellow shit skin that sympathizes with alt views, I went to London like 2 spring's ago and it was a really fun and informing expieriance. if anything I regret NOT harassing the turban heads I saw on every other street corner. my tip is pack a fork cause you dont need a license for it and you can cover it in pig fat before you shank a muslim

Attached: 1554474729634.png (657x450, 43K)

Europe is the most tolerant shithole on the planet. You’d have more trouble in middle America than you would in Western Europe. Eastern Europe is a different story, but fuck off from there and don’t polite my ethnostate

Lmao, spic wants to ruin a second continent you people are worse than niggers

The Amerindian spics are the human equivalent to locusts. How does it feel to live in a country where nobody likes you and are electing people on the premise of having LESS of you.

Bitch, I didn't say I want to ruin it I just would possibly like to visit in the future. I'll respect it, promise.
I'm not a south american spic, there's a difference.

You're a South American spic, you will never be a part of the U.S you're simply invading it and will end up back in the shithole countries you locusts create whether it's on former U.S soil or not.

Now get the fuck out of my country

If I was implying ruining Europe I would have said 3rd. You people are a useless cancer and provide no benefit but are a net loss on the planet. Once something logical holds power you will be exterminated with the niggers

How about this, once you guys set up your white ethnostate, i'll leave OR i can carry out a suicide bombing on the real spics and take myself and a few out for you. Until then, I'm here buddy.
I believe it, but for now I'm here, sorry

You will unironically get so much pussy if you so much as look at twitter anywhere you go. Enjoy the calm before the storm, user.

*tinder not twitter

You likely reincarnated from a white man because of your white blood. I give you blessings that you are fully white in the next life. Nobody deserves the punishment of being a goblino.

Maybe, but I sperg out with women so I wouldn't even talk to them. And I'm not trying to race-mix out of respect, maybe with the Spaniards but that's it.
I do feel that sometimes, it does suck being a goblino because I would have made a pretty decent white person.