Do you really hate us?

Eurofags of Jow Forums

Do you legit hate America? Or is the mutt and burger thing just a meme?

If you hate us, why? If not, do you like us? If so, why?

Attached: Reasons-to-live-in-America.jpg (1536x977, 225K)

It's just banter, m8

I hate Illinois and the coasts.

Arkansas is nice I guess.

What about the Deep south or the midwest?

From KY personally.

Who cares? We've hated them since conception. Read all our books prior to the sixties. They're a bunch of Atheists.

You spread cancer to the planet with Hollywood, nigger music, and proxy wars for Israel, but rural people are OK, I believe.

I hate retards from the US as much as any retard from anywhere. I do hate your government tho.

Attached: 1551266750877.jpg (300x428, 87K)

Shitucky is just awful.
I have lived all over the world, and a good portion of the U.S. And shitucky is by far the worst. Niggers fags and white trash everywhere.

The few professional people I dealt with were okay.

Was watching a local news program one day.
I could not figure out why they would care so much for the United Kingdom. Then I learned even more dumb faggotry about that place.
They absolutely worship a no one knows about college team that is sub par single A tier.

Everyone hates the govt.

America pretty much single handedly ruined the world

True, waiting for you guys to finally have a good government that serves the people. We're waiting for the same thing.

I fucking love America and Americans but that doesn't mean you're not a bunch of retarded cunts.
Don't take that too badly though, i've yet to meet anyone who wasn't a retarded cunt no matter their country of origin.

you are the worst thing to happen to humanity mutts.

dont listen to the few fags who will say otherwise

They hate Americans because they think our Government actually represents what any of us think. The US Government is an illegitimate Jewish government and nothing they do is what any American wants. invading Iraq? Why? No one wanted that shit but shills, invading Syria? Same thing, no one wants that. Helping Israel? Only boomers that are actually really mentally retarded and have been lied to for so many decades that it's impossible to snap them out of it. They should also hate all the non-whites that post under our flag if they know what's good for them.

is right innit?

Attached: 0a53e1551164c224edf68704cee3143b_1920.png (1920x1279, 926K)

I'm an old cunt (early 50s). Like most people in Britain, I grew up on a lot of American culture: films, comics and music. It was sometime in the 80s that I realised much about America was cancerous.

I hated the 'Airstrip One' thing and how quickly our governments are willing to act like poodles. I hate the way our governments go on about a 'special relationship'; there isn't.

I hate most of America's cultural importants: shit films lauding American exceptionalism; shit food/fast food culture leading to an obesity crisis; I hate the way that so much of the worst of black culture leads back to America and how so much of it points to the CIA involvement in the Jamaican independence movement and the gun/drug problem that followed; I hate the way that so much of political/economic policy that was brought in from America drove the Thatcherism that royally fucked Britain from the 1979 onwards.

Only the kikes, shitskins and shitlibs.

And btw we might need you to send us guns down the line.

I don't hate Americans I just hate the country

Murica is fine, Most ((real)) Europeans don't hate america. Our newly imported islamic enrichment is another story. And that group is growing every day sadly they use our flags.

This

America is a fake country, Americans do not exist. You are Europeans living on rightful European clay. Your declaration of independence is a fake piece of paper, your flag is a fake flag. Even your name is fake... United States of America, United as my asscheeks. One day you will all speak German, while you pluck our cotton

Based Wendy's. Rest in peace Dave Thomas.

Attached: Ohio flag bearer.png (477x719, 253K)

>t. NEET American

I don't know any Brits who hate America. It is obvious to us that our own dear BBC and most of our MSM deeply hates Donald Trump, but that's a different question. Our MSM loved you when you had a black president.

Attached: IMG_0122.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Dr. Pepper is the most disgusting drink ever created by man.

NO, Dr Pepper and root beer is in America's (small) 'pros' column.

Call your banner men and come take it back.

>carbonated cough medicine

No. The ones who do are either nigs, shills or butthurted Arabs. We don't hate you, as long as American remains white true Europeans would never hate you. We may make fun of your intelligence and that, but that more like a siblings making fun of each other. Well never really hate you, unless you become a third world shithole with nigs all over the place.

Root beer and Dr. Pepper are two of my favorite drinks. Along with honey mead, beer, cranberry juice, ginger ale, and water.
Wish some cool British drinks would appear here, but that's unlikely for me in the Midwest.

they hate our government and foreign policy decisions, not us as people

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Yeah, we don't hate the Europeans* either.

*Besides the Micks and the Wood, who we actually do.

I'm not sure there are that many good British drinks that are really British. Irn Bru? Tizer? Vimto?

Nah you're alright. But your kike government and kike media is the root of all evil in this world.