I need /xpol/ on this, /x/ is too retarded and unfocused for this topic

I need /xpol/ on this, /x/ is too retarded and unfocused for this topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=pov0wp9xJfU
something something behind the moon and it is huge!

What is going on?
Does it have to do anything with the israel crash? what did (((they))) do up there?

Attached: hhhh.png (871x603, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AI0uxdzhtFU&feature=youtu.be
newsweek.com/earth-atmosphere-moon-apollo-nasa-esa-geocorona-1338611
youtu.be/L8PgxgxfVdw
docdroid.net/sv8NuiX/saturn-and-the-jews-zafran1979.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

looks fake desu but the christ trips are throwing me off.

Its the debris cloud from Israels massive failure.

bump

holy shit wtf is that?

Attached: 1553881834668.jpg (472x472, 24K)

Could it be a nuclear detonation?
Did the jews smuggle a nuclear bomb up there?

>Its the debris cloud from Israels massive failure.
how can you be so sure? this cloud is massive! more like a nuke explosion or something?

Jews are meeting with aliens on the moon to sell them 6 billion human slaves. All very hush hush.

I was just making a joke, lil feller!

but since there's "no atmosphere on the moon" why would the cloud or w/e the fuck that is be traveling like it did?

Attached: OH SHIT 2.gif (245x150, 932K)

its a hentai tentacle.
thats why buzz aldren doesnt like being told the moon landing was fake. HE WAS THERE

the moon is 1,700km so that's a pretty big cloud. Probably a cloud here that's just going over at the right time.

I am leaning towards the jews though, what else could it be?

Nazi Moon base went on alert when it detected and shot down the Israeli probe. Now they make their move.

Fucking bump. The Hell is going on up there??

Attached: goodfellas-copter.jpg (650x400, 138K)

It's the black_hole.jpg from a week ago.The scientists must feel pretty stupid after wasting all that money on that image just to have the damn thing visit us a few days later.

Attached: 1541003358270.jpg (1200x630, 44K)

The moon isn't a solid object. It's a lie we've been told it's not made of dust. It emits its own light so it could be like a solar flair but on the moon. Fuck knows.

Has Israel landed a giant jew on the moon and he is blowing cigar smoke up into space.

Attached: 4e5.gif (554x668, 11K)

(((they))) started to buiild the holocaust memorial on the moon.

ok, nevermind, i found out, someone please kill this thread

this is the original, man made hollywood production
youtube.com/watch?v=AI0uxdzhtFU&feature=youtu.be
it is fake

someone mirrord the video, uploaded it and tylor from secrueteam used it for clickbait

fuck it, sage my own thread.

tylor need to burn in hell for this.

Looks to a fake image but who the hell knows anymore. If it is real it's probably a safe haven for kikes once the multicultural pot finally boils over here on Earth.

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-174903.png (2560x1440, 715K)

The speed at which it disappears seems fake. An object that big moving that fast is unbelievable. But if it’s real, were in for quite a show, stay observant.

It could be the Israeli lander's decent stage, maybe it exploded and created an expanding donut of gas in lunar orbit.
>thats assuming it's real

what a faggot

We cannot let truth disrupt our search for the answer.

Just checked the moon with binoculars, there is nothing there

Attached: 20181024_210148.jpg (4032x1960, 1.35M)

Hmm. Diameter of the moon is about 2,160 miles. Whatever that thing is, about 16 of them stretched end to end would cross the moon's diameter, so it's about 135 miles in diameter itself. Roughly speaking, I'm just eyeballing this. 50-ish could ring the circumference of the moon, that's about 6800...yeah, ~135. Pretty big.

That's assuming they're on the same plane, naturally, could be much bigger.

Aw, it was fake and gay? And here I was doing long division and shit.

Alot of people think the moon is not a solid object. This might be related to the moon and star on islamic flags. Apparently you can see a star through the moon sometimes.

People also say that the moon emits its own, cooling light. They say if you measure a spot on the ground that is in moon light, using one of those infrared thermometers, it will register a few degrees cooler than a spot not in moon light.

I'm not sure, but the moon couldnt be a sphere reflecting sunlight bc there is no hot spot of reflecting light. Any sphere that reflects a light will have a hot spot. The way that an artist drawing a picture of an apple, has to put that little spot of light on top.

Also it doesnt make much sense to think that the moon is up there orbiting the earth, and we only ever see one side of the moon, bc somehow the moon rotating on its own axis, is perfectly synched to only show one face while it orbits earth. Weve been lied to alot.

Oh and btw dont be the last person on earth to know that NASA has never been to the moon.

>something something behind the moon and it is huge!
It's fuckin' marsh gas, OP

Attached: Chuckle Bros.jpg (320x240, 24K)

There is atmosphere on the moon, just really, really thin. It doesn't have enough gravity to make a significant one, but it's there.

The moon is in Earth's atmosphere, according to NASA. Give me a sec and I'll find a link to proof.

newsweek.com/earth-atmosphere-moon-apollo-nasa-esa-geocorona-1338611
There ya go.

if the jews nuked the moon, why do it on the visible side ?
also, if they didn't plan it because it "crashed" then that is not how nukes work.

also the fact that he zoomed in just as it happened ? please. this is insulting.
>MUH /XPOL
everybody are retards here too.

Fuck the moon and fuck ayys

OK that was strange. Also checked your trips of truth.

Attached: 1554921277727s.jpg (213x250, 4K)

Kurt here, did you say Tentacle Hentai.

If you zoom in. You can see who it really is.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 44K)

youtu.be/L8PgxgxfVdw

Attached: Majoras Mask Moon.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

since /xpol/ is assembled itt, here's something I just dug up you might find intredasting

docdroid.net/sv8NuiX/saturn-and-the-jews-zafran1979.pdf

Attached: saturn and the jews.jpg (679x635, 98K)

Th-thanks!

Fug

Attached: 0003858.jpg (480x360, 35K)

This shit is based on superstitious believes dating back thousands of years. I can't believe that with the modern age technology and all the science this shit is still relevant. Yeah there is something I don't understand and because I don't understand I fear it and put negative labels on it to be able to deal with it. In the end I embrace that shit because that's the only way I can deal with that shit. Fucking retarded outdated subhuman shit man.

Attached: 1554814624892.jpg (530x344, 50K)

Attached: 1534191128616.jpg (1024x659, 130K)

Attached: Saturn Hexagon Cube North Pole.jpg (860x460, 133K)

Attached: Moon + Sun + Saturn.jpg (500x246, 23K)