Fuck Yang and Fuck White People

Yellow man bad. Me no want $1000 a month. Me want some jewjew cum!

Attached: jewjew cum.png (1194x901, 860K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/if-yang-wants-to-keep-the-memes-flowing-hes-going-to-have-to-do-memeable-things/
dailystormer.name/chairman-yang-says-amazon-and-google-will-pay-for-our-1000-mo/
dailystormer.name/chairman-yang-goes-full-sun-tzu-denounces-his-base-to-dazzle-jewish-journalists/
dailystormer.name/evil-jewnited-knifedom-government-media-is-shilling-against-yang/
dailystormer.name/transracial-white-chinaman-andrew-yang-stands-up-for-white-men/
dailystormer.name/making-the-case-for-the-establishment-of-the-yang-dynasty/
dailystormer.name/nicolas-cage-is-a-member-of-the-yang-gang/
dailystormer.name/it-looks-like-every-non-kamala-candidate-is-gonna-get-taken-down-by-the-media-but-they-cant-wang-yang/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah

Attached: 1552582517480.jpg (480x480, 176K)

I'll give you $1150 a month, vote for me.

If it makes you feel some form of pleasure, I'll gladly reply to this shitpost thread. I'm a utilitarian, after all.

Fuck you
Todd 2020
Free waifu AND TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH
FREE
WAIFU

Attached: 1551987605825.jpg (800x592, 87K)

The funny part is, this is where supposed white nationalist, and white racists expose their inherent flaw. Logic would dictate that white nationalists and White racists would support a candidate with votes because he's white. Same way niggers vote for niggers because the candidate is a nigger, and spics vote for spics because the candidate is a spic, etc. Why is it that the people whose entire ideology and ethos is based on white unity, and white solidarity are willing to vote for a gook over a White man? Fascinating.

no fun control
no kike credit
no social usury
no open borders
yes waifu
yes 2000
yes todd
Vote Todd 2020 & get that money!

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Accurate

Attached: 1554845457391.jpg (458x1024, 73K)

$1000 per month bad. What about the insulation??

Attached: 6B628A65-3F65-475A-8A4C-328315A4249D.jpg (700x700, 209K)

>tranny attempts logic.

>gook over white man
Not this white man you fucking kike

Attached: 1551985805300.jpg (500x700, 16K)

The whole point of white supremacy is that we are smart enough to make tactical decisions, whereas other races just vote for who looks the most like them like robots.

Attached: images (2).jpg (283x178, 7K)

MIGA!

Attached: 1555010858397.gif (616x900, 792K)

Yang is a pussy. I only like politicians for open rear borders.
Buttguy 2020!

Attached: Buttguy.jpg (1316x1706, 254K)

I'm a tranny because I question why people who claim to be pro-White advocate for a gook over one of our own? Real clever Schlomo. Way to (((diversify))).

So a tactical decsion would be allowing a gook to rule over White people? Would you let him bang your 9 year old sister too? KYS cuck.

> Actually think all his terrible policy desires are okay because he promised to give you free money from out of nowhere.

Are you actually retarded or just subversive?

Because they're bots.

stop trying to slide nigger
todd isnt running for president

Idk why you yangers keep using this meme donald pic, its not funny and never was, and you use it so much that its become the default yang shill pic. I know you take pride in your work but youre getting paid ffs, at least be good at your job

Attached: 223928A5-50FD-43A5-AEE0-D2B3809FA268.jpg (731x663, 79K)

>Me no want $1000 a month
Get a job you lazy faggot

You're a tranny because you're posing a non-existent scenario, that is, that any white supremacist in this board is actually supporting Yang. The problem is that you guys have zero subtlety, you don't understand board culture. You think you can create 30000 threads and think that it will work. It didn't, it doesn't, it won't. Yang, AOC, this """meme""" now. Also:

>over one of our own?
YAWN.

Youre right! Vote Yang, he wants to kill all jews and blacks!

Yang is the candidate for white nationalists!

Attached: 1554944329023.jpg (927x1200, 238K)

Man I cant wait to get my "Gas the KKikes" Money

Attached: Yang 2020.jpg (1000x1314, 485K)

kys shill rat

Non-existant scenario? That must be something like like "board culture". Fucking internet wierdo.

dailystormer.name/if-yang-wants-to-keep-the-memes-flowing-hes-going-to-have-to-do-memeable-things/

dailystormer.name/chairman-yang-says-amazon-and-google-will-pay-for-our-1000-mo/

dailystormer.name/chairman-yang-goes-full-sun-tzu-denounces-his-base-to-dazzle-jewish-journalists/

dailystormer.name/evil-jewnited-knifedom-government-media-is-shilling-against-yang/

dailystormer.name/transracial-white-chinaman-andrew-yang-stands-up-for-white-men/

dailystormer.name/making-the-case-for-the-establishment-of-the-yang-dynasty/

dailystormer.name/nicolas-cage-is-a-member-of-the-yang-gang/

dailystormer.name/it-looks-like-every-non-kamala-candidate-is-gonna-get-taken-down-by-the-media-but-they-cant-wang-yang/

I was talking about Jow Forums though, don't care what they do over there.

If, at this point, you think you are getting a wall from Trump or $1,000 a month from yang you are a special kind of retard.

Because you are in close contact with every poster on this message board, and you have had conversations and discussions about the intentions, motivations, and ideals of every poster on this message board, with every poster on this message board. Would that be a reasonable assessment? KYS internet loser.