Europeans of /pol

Europeans of /pol
Is there a spesific trait that you know or recognize typical for both Germans, Scandinavians and Dutch people? Or at least two of them?
Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1549398698923.jpg (350x466, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty-Eighters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

genocidal bastards.

1. we‘re human
2. we actually take work and responsibility serious

Attached: 71CC1083-5045-489A-81EB-16E197F4DC54.jpg (750x1334, 174K)

Scandies and dutch are tall, while germans are manlets why is this

Attached: 34568262_1902205439842906_7928644275640729600_n.jpg (640x640, 90K)

Look who's talking. Get gassed you kike faggot

It's called the cuck gene

I said Europeans you evil dog

Attached: Böser-Verbrechermann.jpg (1138x1600, 149K)

oy vey

Attached: 1509910792822.jpg (191x255, 15K)

All the germans in the midwest have blue eyes, sandy hair, and long straight noses.

I agree with the jew here. They want to kill us.

Whitey can drink milk, niggy cant

I like the first one, the second one makes alot of sense.
>Germans
>midwest
why do you guys always - even unwillingly - breed life into the whole we wuz europeanz mutt meme?

Attached: 1549230697198.jpg (700x767, 139K)

We are germanics.

I'm 2 meters tall...

I mean in the way we act and behave in social situations

Are you retarded or? The surnames and appearance of people in the western midwest are obviously German.

>Germans in the Midwest. More than five million Germans came to the United States in the 1800s, the largest foreign language group at the time. The majority moved to the Midwestern "German triangle," between Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin

My family to Illinois in 1928. Get fucked Achmed.

Only 1.97 Meters tall, you win this time kraut

Attached: 1555323844222.jpg (559x558, 49K)

Germans.
Follow the rules. If there are no rules, we make some. Then follow them.
Work 7am->4pm. Just to fuck with the minds of Brits.

the average height for Scandinavians is the same as for Germans

Muhammad
a large amount of Germans left for America in the late 18th and early 19th century and rarely interacted with other Europeans.

There are people who still speak German in Illinois. Source: dated a
Girl who spoke German

>I-I'm more German than you, Achmed! :(
Retard

Probably true, desu. Ethnically anyway. Obviously not culturally.

Pretty sure. I know in Scandinavia we have the highest levels of social trust and greatest kindness to animals, thats a genetical thing.

Sure thing Vlad rape baby.

185, still boss

>why do you guys always - even unwillingly - breed life into the whole we wuz europeanz mutt meme?
Blame Hitler.
America is Germanic (Mein Kampf, Volume 1 Chapter 11):
>The North American population consists overwhelmingly of Germanic elements which have mingled very little with inferior colored peoples and this shows a very different sort of civilization and culture from Central and South America. [...] The racially pure and almost unmixed Germanic peoples on the American Continent have risen to become the master of their land. He will remain the master as long as he does not yield to blood pollution by mixing with lesser races.
America is filled with the "healthiest and most energetic" Germanic emigrants (Mein Kampf, Volume 1 Chapter 2):
>Experience shows that emigrant groups are more likely to be made up of the healthiest and most energetic individuals. And these emigrants include not only the man who goes to America, but also the young farm-hand who leaves his native village to move to the distant big city.
Here he extols the virtue of American immigration policy over Germany's (Mein Kampf, Volume 2 Chapter 3):
>I know that people will not enjoy hearing all this, but there is nothing more empty-headed and insane than our present naturalization law. Currently there is one state that is making at least a feeble effort to create a better system. Of course, it is not our model German Republic where this good sense has taken hold, but the United States of America. By excluding all immigrants who are unhealthy and outright refusing entry to certain races, the Americans are showing at least faint signs of a common attitude in the race-based Nationalist state idea.

>Is there a spesific trait that you know or recognize typical for both Germans, Scandinavians and Dutch people?

Compare Scandinavians to Soutern Germans and Dutch to Eastern Germans, the difference will become quite clear.

Well how many in America has a majority English/German or Swedish ancestry? Trump is an exception.

Yes. Chicago, Dutch PA, and Texas (midwest transplants) all have German speaking populations.

Germany is beautiful, but it's poz'd beyond belief and it's breeding stock riddled with garbage. Sad!

they tend to be dark with somalian or middle easter ancestry mixed with european dna

Hard work ethic, fair skin, blue eyes, etc.

Most of the whites here are genetically from Northern and Western Europe. Our non-white population is primarily from post 1965 Hart-Cellar immigration, minimally from miscegenation.

Attached: slide0016_image046.jpg (800x600, 85K)

They are loud and dumb, and ugly

all you germanics have square heads sunken eyes and look inbred

Mein Kampf was written in 1925. It's 2019 he'd fucking reevaluate the idea about healthy and energetic if he wrote it now. He'd regard America as a cancer now.

Cuck genes
Going to third world shitholes to get vaginally enriched.

>America is filled with the "healthiest and most energetic" Germanic emigrants

Topkek ironic how most of the ones from Germany were just all cowards who dodged the draft and fucked off once the Country was in crisis.

Hitler was an amazing Politcian no doubt and his idea were revolutionary for a German state and for Germans but in terms of outside races he relied on American eugenics books which later on were rewritten to paint Germans bad when the War came around and then he scrapped them.

not only that but Americans change states more than they change their underwear.
and by the way Hitler funded and supported native Americans because the US was their native homeland.

Attached: 1555083996549.png (850x600, 57K)

Dutch guy here. :)
I don't know...

90% of all white Americans. Italians and other Meds kept to their own.
The worst white Americans have is Briton admixture.

Attached: Goebbels.jpg (753x1977, 517K)

Amish are inbred unironically.
They have a high quantity of recessive traits not due to racial purity but due to the excessive inbreeding.
They have retained the German language because it’s their religious language and their familial language. Otherwise they are linguistic Anglos.
I wouldn’t say they are typical Germans.
When I say inbred, I mean they haven’t had an ancestor who didn’t come out of Saxony, Bavaria, or Thuringia in 150 years.

What draft? Most of our Germans came over in the 1700-1800s. They weren’t even Germans they were Prussians.
German Americans don’t have a German National in their family tree they have Prussians.

>Americans change states
No they don’t. It’s rare that someone moves away from their home state, it’s rare they move from the place they were born.

Majority of the Immigrants that came from Germany were the ones who fled when the March revolution took place, and when Hitler rose to power.
Imagine leaving the Country behind to make some cash in a bong colony and that same Country forever ruins Germany in the future with guilt propaganda Hollywood bullshit and occupation and bringing the first Turks here.

I like Bismarck quotes. feel free to translate
>„Ein Deutscher, der sein Vaterland abstreift, wie einen alten Rock, ist für mich kein Deutscher mehr.“

That's not true, Fritzie. The majority of german immigrants in the us came in the 1850s in a large immigration wave from Prussia.

And as for that Bismark quotation, it's fair. They became American, and I'm glad.

usually its an unquenchable strive toward making things better, even if it destroys them or makes them bitter.

1. autism
2. extremely obedient and conformist, will follow orders from their leaders even if it's completely self-destructive

Underestimated intelligence, humble, hardworking, strong, brave, honorable, courageous, explorative

No, all germanic peoples with very different mindsets. The Dutch man insults you to your face and is honest to a fault while the German wants to insult you but will only ever mention critizm of people behind their back. Don't know enough about Swedes to comment.

Go ahead and give me a credible source.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty-Eighters