”Fucking faggot, I’m gonna shot that fucking faggot. Faggots are lucky I didn’t kick their ass.”

>”Fucking faggot, I’m gonna shot that fucking faggot. Faggots are lucky I didn’t kick their ass.”

>Ten Minutes Later

>(cracked voice) “Stay backkkk! Stay back!”

Best part was the cops calling them all pussies. Little faggot with the gun is gonna be a felon now so that’s hilarious.

youtu.be/5A9yiWcaLVY

Attached: 536FAC44-25BC-43D6-9449-EC9E81AB9D06.png (1332x1112, 755K)

they did nothing wrong

I remember where he was laughing about how liberal men were "basedboys" and that they cannot "fight". While this faggot is screaming and crying because of these 2 muscular homosexual faggots trying to beat the shit out his friends and him. Without the gun, they would be badly injured. What a sad faggot.

I said onions boy not based boy

Nevermind

kek, newfags

I thought Florida was supposed to be based? So if some low iq retard wants to assault you, you just have to let it happen?

Don’t get me wrong, Andy was a total retard for continuing to egg them on and following them, when those meat heads buggered off, they should have called it even then and there.

this never gets old

Hello newfag

>ledditfag gets dabbed by filter

Attached: 1539071527936.png (757x615, 184K)

I feel gayer just having listening to these 3 faggots talk and screech like little bitches. Here is a legal concept for you d-bags... "proportionate responses." It means you don't shoot people because you got bumped at a bar.

Attached: god_hates_faggots_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>I thought Florida was supposed to be based? So if some low iq retard wants to assault you, you just have to let it happen?
Florida stand your ground and castle doctrine laws have been totally neutered over the years. If you get jumped by a gang of niggers chasing you into your home you can't grab your gun to prevent them from breaking the door down to do you more harm. That's a personal and close event I watched unfold in court with a family member. He killed a sheboon and sent the horde running but he's the one in jail.
As user here states before you even think about pulling a firearm you have to know the risks of the law against you. Reasonable prevention of imminent death or great bodily harm is subjective in the eyes of the law and lawyers will go above and beyond to challenge it.
He would have been better off just warning he has a firearm and will use it if they attack (this too can get you in hot water but less than showing or pointing it).
All in all it's a fucking phone. Let the drunk cunt go and everyone get home alive.

No you defend yourself like a man with your hands.

since they mimicked cop tactics are you saying cops are felons - i mean that's what i got out of it - pigs show up and claim they are the only ones allowed to do such things but heck they take it 5 or ten notches higher

If you are in fear for your life of someone, do you yell out..."follow them, follow them!"?

Best part was that fat fucking getting his ass beat them running away screaming “shoot, shoot”. Alt right are a bunch of fags.

They were only in fear once the fight started and the fat fuck tranny got its ass beat. “Shoot, shoot”

The absolute state of the alt-right

The best part is that he filmed it all and then thought it would all be evidence to support his faggoty ways. Now you can see he had a gun, pulled his gun (felony assault), you can see the other fag was complicit in antagonizing the situation, possibly complicit in the assault for telling him to draw and aim, he confesses to it all, was see yelling "follow him" negated any self defense claim etc... His faggot video will be all they need to win the case. Hope he does time.

> nothing wrong
Yeah except for the three felony counts of aggro assault.

I hope they’re autistic enough to go to trial. Would love to see them get the book thrown at them.

N

Attached: 1512361163048.jpg (800x713, 113K)

If somebody tries to kill you, you have a right to kill them first. That's literally it. If you're out on the street antagonizing people, yelling at them, insulting them, following them, etc. then keep your gun in the car because you have no lawful excuse to pull it at that point. Period.

I would have shot anyway desu. Only a dead faggot is a good faggot.

Lmao at 7:40

>STAAAAAAAAAY BAAAAACK
*continues following them*
>STAAAAAAY THE FUCK. BAAAAAACK! STAY BACK! STAY BACK!
"Follow them follow them!"

>STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you’d be getting raped in prison right now kraut and tea.

Did you see that guy punchin failure? His punches were as slow as mud and barely had an impact but failure was screaming like he was getting raped.

They act like they never been in a fight before, sober me would of fucked up that drunk dude and I am a manlet.

Failure and Andy are the biggest pussies ever, I have seen literal fags put up more of a manly fight then those two.

Alex should of just walked away and let those two pussies get fucked up but now he has gotten into allot of trouble because of those retards.

GF was right Andy is supremely low IQ and a pussy to boot.

dont act tough when you aren't. if you aren't going to throw down, just leave. if you throw down, leave immediately too cause the pigs might be coming.

dont act obnoxiously in public if you are not a thugg. these guys are not thuggs and should have not acted tough.

Nah, would be too busy doing funky kraut rituals with their intestines in my cell. Fucking leftists, you bunch should be shot on sight, no kidding. Traitors every single one of you.

who the fuck is andy warsky?

Is Andy capable of being anything other than a living trainwreck? It certainly doesn't seem like it.

Fucking morons

once again we see terrible tactical awareness from altright people. why are those guys standing there with a bunch of shit in their hands when a big guy is shouting in their face and looks about to punch them?

FUCKING PUT THE CUP DOWN AND GET READY TO FIGHT OR JUST LEAVE.

"That guy was all bark and no bite"
Lmao the fucking irony... What a fucking idiot loser

like I said, why the fuck would defending yourself be "assault"

Even after the 6 gorillionth time this is still hilarious.

Attached: kek(2).gif (245x230, 871K)

This.
Who the fuck would watch this faggot?

He's Canadian how does this come as any sort of surprise?

you need to be in fear for your life. when you pull your gun, you’d better use it.

Because they pulled a gun and continued to instigate instead of fighting with their fists or running away. He also tased the guy in their first enoicnter. That 5 foot nothing twink is gonna get raped daily in Florida’s prison system.

When you threaten to knock somebody out then you're free to defend yourself with your fists. Any more than that, whelp, enjoy your three felony convictions. Whomp whomp.

I thought this dipshit trained MMA?

im watching this and i cant get over how braindead these guys are ACTUALLY WANTING THE POLICE TO COME.

proves how un street smart they are. police will arrest any random person half the time. thats why niggers and frat parties and even just normal teen drinking parties just break and all run. it doesn't matter if you did anything or not. YOU NEVER WANT TO BE PRESENT WHEN POLICE COME.

>instantly outs himself

He won against a no show cripple. He’s a pussy manlet

Well it's three felonies on youtube so the police would have picked them up eventually and then they'd all be penned up. As dumb as they are, I'm surprised that didn't happen.

frat parties and even just normal teen drinking parties just break and all run
t. guy that's never been to a party

>Go alt-right/incel
>implode
why does this happen?

Attached: leaders of the white race.png (661x565, 326K)

Bump.
These guys are faggots

*honk*

Attached: 73282377.png (1000x1000, 418K)

i love that he yelled so much his voice is fucked haha what a knob

this dude sounds like he's on the verge of tears as he screams GET BACK while literally following them himself like the low IQ nigger he is.

Is this what voted for Donald Trump?
I get the feeling this is the perfect stereotypical autist "race realist" who hasnt ever ventured outside his safe-space echo chamber and only seen things that caught his eyes and extrapolated a distorted view of realty from it (i.e. "blacks are out with their guns hangin out n'shiet, blue lives matter") and when he finally goes outside he is... well... the video we just watched.

retarded fucks.

Attached: 1549903622019.gif (480x228, 263K)

> laughing at people losing their right to vote and supporting private corporate impersonators of federal agents
You're sick man Slavery is wrong

Play stupid games win stupid prize

This. What a fucking embarrassment.

Attached: 1477693677794.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

I could really go for some brainlet IRL blood sports after today, frens...

Attached: Pepe - Depressed Clown.png (831x799, 484K)

Fucking americucks. You told me you could shoot someone if you got attacked and it would be "stand your ground".

Fucking cuckbois you lied to me.

How many years does a cuckboi over there get for pointing a Gun at someone? Like 5 years?

I could shoot someone in the legg in Sweden and get away with 2 years or something.

Amerikeks confirmed for cuckbois. Will they ever recover?

Attached: images (1).jpg (196x256, 15K)

I checked out from this dufus way back when JF pulled all IQ points out of his streams. I was pretty pumped for the guy when I heard about the tonka thing... a couple months later he's sucking some tiny dudes dick on a live stream. Seconds later he's in jail for fucking around with guns. What an absolute ride it has been Andy, what a ride.

No you said based boys

Yeah, because saying, I"m going to kill you" and "I'm going to knock you out, faggot" over and over then pulling a gun is totally self defense.

what is going on in Warski's mind?

Instead of walking away the second time he utters 'stand your ground' and squeaks to Alex to aim the gun at them.

Failure walked right up to them after telling ALex to get the gun out. Andy was saying 'stand your ground mulitple' times and to also get his gun out and aim. Failure also said loudly "I feel threatened" and then he got punched he yelled at Alex to shoot them.

The cop saw all this footage and concluded they were trying to bait some good old fashioned murder.

Taking a break from watching your daughter get blacked, Sven?

If you think your life is in danger, you can't react to a slap with a gunshot for example

can someone sum up the video I'm not watching 27 minutes of e-celeb crap

Three friends become Florida Men.

Why are the faggots so manly in America compared to the alt right cuckbois?

Alt right = red or blue hair and pencil arms

Faggots = Chads whos not even afraid of guns.

Fucking ultra kek. Ama start bumping for the American faggots after this one.

I don't have time for the full vid either here's what I gathered from another summary
>warski and the boys are out drunk as shit live streaming
>they have a speaker set up for text to speech so teenagers can get their speaker to scream NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER every ten seconds
>local drunk chads start some shit with the peanut gallery of internet oddities
>internet people goad them on, tell them to "walk faggot"
>internet people follow local chads insulting them
>conflict escalates
>fat loser named failure is getting slapped around a bit
>andy, turns to the kid who he is literally sucking off on live streams. Literally sucking cock
>PULL THE GUN OMG PULL THE GUN AIM SHOOT SHOOT PULL THE TRIGGER AIM SHOOT FIRE KILL
>internet losers call cops
>internet losers go to real life jail

Call me a shill, if you want, but this and a lot of the autism from the past few years has redpilled me on the fact that the Alt Right is and always has been a homosexual (literally and figuratively) LARPfest since the start. Don't listen to idiots on the internet who tell you they're enlightened thinkers, they're almost always scamming you.

>Faggots and drunk guy talking shit to each other
>Drunk guy knocks one of faggots phones out of their hands
>Drunk guy slowly walks away while faggots scream they got assaulted and yell at him to walk away while slowly following him
>Eventually are separated and faggots are celebrating their victory, saying drunk guy was "all bark and no bite"
>Drunk guy shows up with 2 friends and main faggot yells "BACK. THE. FUCK. UP!" over and over and over and over and over again
>Drunk guys get in little tussle with one of the faggots
>One of the faggots draws his gun at the direction of main faggot, who tells him to shoot them
>Drunk guys start to walk away
>Faggots walk after them because they called the cops and don't want the drunk guys to get away
>Faggots get stopped by security and cops show up
>Cops make fun of faggots
>Guy that pulled gun arrested for aggravated assault

Attached: 1547628063849.jpg (628x753, 107K)

Attached: 8_INCH_Frag_Charge_IED_OTA-FC01_i1.jpg (360x286, 23K)

FYI, faggots are the livestreamers here, not the homosexuals

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Directional_Fragmentation_Pipe_Bomb_IED_w_Tripwire.jpg (480x414, 31K)

The livestreamers literally suck each others dicks on livesteams so that much was clear

what a bunch of faggots lol, estrogen pouring out of my screen gtfo with this shit...

Are you telling me to use IEDs on the alt right?

that is true you can their mistake was not doing so, you have to fear for your life and if you just point and scream you are not in fear of your life you are brandishing and intimidating were you truly scared there would be a corpse look at the precedent

Lmao, faggot said "if you wanna live somewhere like nazi Germany, go to... Go to China!"

Attached: efp array.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Andy sounds like the typical Toronto manlet tough guy, what a fucking pussy lmfao.

>WALK BUDDEH YO GUY IMMA KNOCK YOU OUT GUY

Attached: 1487329550646.jpg (653x477, 191K)

>joking about how they didn't assault them
>cry like bitches when they do
JUST LMAO

Wow!

Yeah. But at the other hand. Tiny and the Proud boys would have destroyed all of them 1 vs 5.

Will never forget when that guy walks around and knocks out armed people with 1 punch and takes their weaps away from them.

Proud Boys is still the most based group in America and No One can take that away from them.

Attached: Hell_Cannon_Projectile_OTA-SR01.png (360x360, 161K)

Holy shit THIS is the future of the right? Goddamn leftists are gonna fucking stomp you guys in the streets lol

Ok. What is precedent.

Attached: ImprovisedDirectionalFragMineIED_-_360fsdfa_copfsdfasd.jpg (360x360, 65K)

Attached: auto aquire.jpg (2048x522, 153K)

thanks
really annoying to see this, makes gun owners look bad

I agree, I was referring to the Charlottesville Spencer/Enoch/Heimbach/Cantwell crew, the proudboys' founder is a faggot and getting a tattoo to prove your allegiance is gay, but other than that, they're good.

>approach two homosexuals expecting them to bend over like the guys you pay to come over every weekend from Craigslist
>Call them "basedboys" and "liberals"
>they knock over your annoying cameraman since it's obvious you're an "influencer" looking to get a rise out of people
>"H-hey what you doing th-that's my property"

>Being afraid of unarmed homosexuals while being armed.

I dare someone to defend this as anything but embarrassing.

>Holy shit THIS is the future of the right? Goddamn leftists are gonna fucking stomp you guys in the streets lol
Divide
Slide
Demoralize

All things that could unify us in whole or part will be attacked.

Attached: 1555207313581.png (705x856, 1.41M)

Attached: PizzaBoxIEDLarge.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Attached: 9A2D906D-92D2-498B-A047-49F60A81C0E6.png (1124x1444, 137K)

I think he wants us to buy IEDs from Inert.

You need to go back.

Attached: 1461337716948.jpg (560x560, 64K)

I was about to do that but you saved me the work, it was going to be faggots=the drunk guy & friends and the streamers were going to be spergs.
It also started because Text to speech said nigger.