Hispanic traffickers politically motivated to destroy the US

Reminder that everything south of the U.S. border is controlled by networks that traffic in illegal narcotics, humans, and arms. And they are not simply motivated by money; they specifically seek to inflict harm upon the people of the United States much in the same way as Islamic Jihadists.

For example, meet Carlos Enrique Lehder Rivas, co-founder of the Medellín Cartel of Pablo Escobar fame that supplied roughly 80% of America's cocaine in the 1970 and 80s. Colombians called Ledher the "Henry Ford of drugs." Of little mention was the cartel's mission (alongside the guerrilla mlitary group Muerte a Secuestradores, also founded by Ledher) to literally destroy the United States with cocaine.

>[Ledher] hated the United States. He thought it was an imperialist police state. He told {an associate} that he hoped to flood the country with cocaine and disrupt America's political system and tear down its morality . . . . He wanted to use cocaine in an almost military way.
archive.fo/coOSW
archive.fo/jDU1B

Meet Ramsey Muñiz, the first hispanic gubernatorial candidate for Texas under the La Raza Unida party banner, who captured a surprising 6% of the statewide vote in 1972. La Raza Unida is a hispanic nationalist movement that openly seeks to conquer the Southwestern United States through population replacement and demoralization of American citizens. Muñiz was convicted of attempting to import 3 tons of marijuana in 1976, and ultimately given a life sentence in 1994 after being caught with 40 kilos of cocaine.
archive.fo/M8ORw
archive.fo/dLCTe

Attached: urp5c1xwtdr7r.jpg (841x768, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuNNXcnnD70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The motivations of these people have not changed since their intentions first began receiving national media attention decades ago. The media have simply become more tightly controlled by the Left, and they have an active interest in hiding the level of sophistication of these anti-American groups operating south of the border. These cartels, drug runners, traffickers, etc. are providing the boots on the ground and much of the financing for the effort to overwhelm the United States with a so-called "humanitarian crisis." This false narrative is being wholly manufactured by the Leftist media, whose Judeo-Bolshevik puppetmasters have every desire to see a massive population explosion of dumb, brown Marxists in the United States. And overseeing all of it is the international, globalist effort to stage a multi-front war against the West.

This is not a matter of mere border security. There is an explicit and highly organized war being waged against America, whose millions of shock-troops have had decades to infiltrate the U.S. And the millions of Leftists within our own borders are obstructing every effort to combat them, making them enemy combatants. This is not a conspiracy theory--their words and intentions are in black and white. We either eliminate these people along with the Leftist enablers throwing open the city gates, or we lose our nation forever.

>Of little mention was the cartel's mission (alongside the guerrilla mlitary group Muerte a Secuestradores, also founded by Ledher) to literally destroy the United States with cocaine.
holy shit, why have I never heard of this?

Attached: 1554844944770.jpg (400x400, 94K)

La Raza is a pretty nasty bunch. that UofT professor was pretty open about what they are after, right down to invading and outbreeding whites. so yeah cartels etc are basically like a terrorism arm of a political movement
youtube.com/watch?v=IuNNXcnnD70

>b-but anonkun you wouldnt deport me would you

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

This is EXACTLY the kind of shit the jews dont want you to know about. you've got the spic cartels flooding us with meth and cocaine, and the chinks flooding us with fetanyl and heroine with huge help from the spics... all for the purposes of attacking the US

I believe it, and I think the Mexican government is complicit. They want what we have.

Attached: 1474945599964.png (1702x906, 105K)

>we're going to eliminate the gringo
Fucker wasn't joking. That's exactly what they're trying to do.

Attached: oface.jpg (1846x1082, 721K)

in other words, we need to be at war with every single one of these fuckers. At the very least not trading with them.

The problem is that only a very small percentage of the population understands what is actually going on, let alone grasps the sheer scale of the attack. It's one thing to say that the media deliberately work to keep the population totally ignorant--that's an adage almost everyone accepts on some level. It's quite another to illustrate with plain facts that the country is burning down around us, and a good 50% of our own citizens are acting as traitorous enablers.

Attached: bizzle.jpg (201x251, 8K)

lol you gringos are so fucked, its too late, theres nothing you can do. you wouldnt do shit anyway.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Nice that you've caught on.
Russia will feed Mexcico with it's new missile and guess what happens? texas is run over in a few days since he whop strike first has a massive advantage.
The spic population will fight the US army and the land will not be regained.
US had plans in case mexico invaded in the past.

USA need to stop being fucking adicts, they can’t stop consuming weed and cocaine, they need to stop so the crime can stop.

Please explain your reasoning for thinking this is funny, are you really that ignorrant? You’re obviously Mexican, why would you want to make America like Mexico, the place your people routinely try to escape?

we didnt make mexico the way it is. You did. and yes, i'm mexican. I'm also an illegal immigrant. and you cant and wont do jack shit about it you gay ass maricon chupaverga

The drugs are only one of the avenues of attack. You'd still be attacking us even if no one did drugs at all.

I will if you don't have your papers

>you did
Explain.

For the record it’s not America who is responsible, it’s those who control it, and they’re not American.

And are you also implying it’s not Central American and South American countries’ faults they’re shitholes as well? Do you think the US is to blame for all world problems?

Bump

>This is not a matter of mere border security. There is an explicit and highly organized war being waged against America, whose millions of shock-troops have had decades to infiltrate the U.S.
this is the infuriating part. everyone stood idly by knowing full well what was going on and boomers did jack fucking shit to stop it. holy god did they ever destroy this country. I'm easily as pissed at them as I am at the most YASSS of sjw jewish leftists

>The media have simply become more tightly controlled by the Left, and they have an active interest in hiding the level of sophistication of these anti-American groups operating south of the border. These cartels, drug runners, traffickers, etc. are providing the boots on the ground and much of the financing for the effort to overwhelm the United States with a so-called "humanitarian crisis." This false narrative is being wholly manufactured by the Leftist media, whose Judeo-Bolshevik puppetmasters have every desire to see a massive population explosion of dumb, brown Marxists in the United States.
fucking this right here. Bumping quality thread. Kill the wetback chupacabras.

Attached: chupacabra.jpg (295x171, 9K)

An important point made here, the spics, muzzies, chinks, every single group attacking the west right now is all being orchestrated and coordinated by the same groups of people with the same goal in mind. jews who want to destroy the west. the spics and muzzies are just their golems.

bump

BASED

>why have I never heard of this?
Because of the blowback these kikes know they would get if Americans/Europeans/Westerners pieced together what they were orchestrating. which is why it is so important to blast this kind of info everywhere to educate as many potential defenders as possible, because shit is going down fast one way or another and we need to know exactly what the stakes are

Why can't you incels just have sex?

Attached: Incels United.jpg (1200x799, 202K)

Your day is coming, kike.

Attached: 1839493823.jpg (188x268, 12K)

>quit hittin yerself
>quit hittin yerself
>quit hittin yerself

Attached: w9ty3Vv.jpg (1188x1118, 479K)

scary

Attached: jew hunter.jpg (1928x2325, 1.24M)

hi ben. does anyone actually buy your books, or is it all straw purchases from the israeli govt

>tfw no coalfaced frolita

>210043443
>be first hispanic to run for governor
>get caught with literally tons of pot
>later get caught with millions of dollars of cocaine
>routinely say you want to take control of american states away from the us government
How did that guy not get shot by some random Texan?

they're pretty far along already

Attached: 330px-Mexico_42_estados.png (330x286, 40K)

this x10000000000000

the REAL mind fuck here is why aren't the CIA/NSA working to stop these anti-American Mexican asshole terrorists from destroying the USA?

There are a shit-ton of Jews around where I live in Buckhead/Atlanta. I've heard them actually chatting in public about how "anti-semitic everything is getting," and talk about how they're thinking about moving to Israel. It's hilarious. I hope the meme catches on. I hate them being around if only because they're all so fucking annoying.

>La Raza Unida
Holy fuck that sounds like a cholo gang name.
Latinos living in USA are worse than fucking niggers.

Attached: 1547234263698.png (553x827, 481K)

Same reason why nobody stopped the left from taking over education, media, art, film, literature, finance, and now tech. They evenly openly state they are enemies of the United States and nobody cares. Those who aren't totally corrupt/complicit and selling us down the river are either cucked or blind.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

kek, go slap up a bunch of IOKTBW posters, they'll schvitz to death

Attached: il_794xN.1427688012_eidq.jpg (794x529, 48K)