Why are we happy that trump is letting illegals stay in the US exactly?

Why are we happy that trump is letting illegals stay in the US exactly?

Attached: breggsit.jpg (900x1200, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/10/kris-kobach-catch-and-release-can-be-instantly-ended-without-congress/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We hate trump.

Why is he sending all the illegals here?

He legally doesn’t have a choice. He’s making the best of a bad situation.

"we" arent. those people are boomers and jews

>He legally doesn’t have a choice. He’s making the best of a bad situation.

Thats not true at all. These illegals were most likely going to these cities any way. So they basically got a free ride courtesy of the govt. and if whatever sanctuary city they're dumped in isn't where they wanted to be- i'm sure they'll be able to get to whatever city they were originally headed to. There are no rules in place that they have to stay where they're being dropped off at

The truth is *nobody* wants these fuckers near them. Nobody. Not even the biggest SJW twat in power right now wants illegals anywhere near them which would destroy any real estate value for miles around them.

THe problem is that the SJWs with any form of power tend to live in gated all-white communities, safe from any "diversity" they thrust upon us. They also want to flood red states with illegals who will vote for more gibs rather than anything else (for self-preservation). Similar to how the left treats blacks.

The "santuary city" bullshit is pure anti-Trump virtue signaling. Trump is simply calling their bluff. You made it impossible for me to properly contain this fucking invasion, you deal with the consequences.

Yes he does. They were deporting people before under Jeff Sessions but Trump cucked.

>let's go world trade organization

Very poor taste missy

Would Bleach it

Attached: Funny-Graphics-867.jpg (430x355, 39K)

I'm not happy because I live in a sanctuary city. 5 miles east of me is like being in Mexico. These wetbacks are driving up rent costs. A 1bedroom apartment around here is $1200 when it used to be $500/month less than a decade ago.

Cher is a white supremacist, never forget.

Cher wants to MAGA

I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More

Liberals BTFO.
He's doing the exact opposite of what he promised and his base is cheering.
This country is so fucked.

Because the liberals are mad...or something. Fuck this country.

>people broke law and illegally invade your country
>the president legally doesn't have a choice to let them stay or kick them out

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1555104841595.jpg (729x713, 84K)

I want Breggsit to sit on me face

Some of them are prime fuck dolls.

Attached: IMG_2332.jpg (472x640, 40K)

FUCK YOU
This is the greatest psy-OP in history

Trump wanted them to remain in Mexico while their claims were being processed and the 9th Circuit told him no. He can't keep them out of the US.

You're a piece of shit

(((We)))

They are mindless labor workers with higher birthrates than whites.
They are new tax payers to feed the govs hunger for tax dollars.

he isn't you kike, just sit back and enjoy the game being played.

he has done more than any president in most of our lifetimes for the white race.

Lower taxes/import beaners

What do you think they picked?

Are we?

Sanctuary cities need more doctors and lawyers. Trump is doing them a favor.

What game?

Fucking white replacement?

Get a fucking clue bubba

Sure he does. Instead of detaining them, deport them. What's the problem? Literally dump them in the desert south of the border, preferably far from water or roads.

>We

>Why are we happy that trump is letting illegals stay in the US exactly?
Because he's doing it to teach the libtards a lesson lol! He's so based, their jimmies must be rustling so bad right now.

what's wrong with her face?

It's all a show. Birthrates are too low now with boomers dying off.
They want the high birthraters for fax replacement to maintain their piggy banks.

Funny how so many cucked Americans still support him even though it's clear that he's just another Jewish puppet, good job goy.

Because he's doing it to teach the libtards a lesson lol! He's so based, their jimmies must be rustling so bad right now.

No. It's never been about politics. That's for stupid people. It's always about money.
Corporations and the gov want dumb workers, consumers and taxpayers with high birthrates.
Taxes and slaves are required to maintain the elite lifestyles.

They aren't going to get out there and do any work themselves.

They will shitcan the quality of living in the entire us to do it.

boomers unironically believe this

Yeah, I've noticed quit a few retards on here that can't see past politics.

By who and when did the current immigration laws get passed? should be everyone's question.Nah lets blame blumph

>Instead of detaining them, deport them. What's the problem?
Courts won't allow it.

Deport the beaners and our sellout politicians.

It's the only way.

not happy, trump doesn’t write laws! this will badly damage sanctuary states, and that’s all i really care about.

At this point anyone saying this should be regarded as a disingenuous shill. THEY ALL ASK FOR ASYLUM WHICH FORCES US TO KEEP THEM HERE UNTIL TRIAL.

Deport beaners and treat sellout politicians as enemy combatants.

What’s funny is in a place like LA or SF, the posh shit libs never interact with or mingle with poor people and/or illegals. Dumping illegals into the city just puts a strain on the poor/working class. And those poor/working class people generally do not want illegals.

b-but drumph sold us out a-user.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/10/kris-kobach-catch-and-release-can-be-instantly-ended-without-congress/
He doesn’t need congress to deport immigrants.

Gas gas gas.

By sending them to areas already saturated blue, he negates any illegal voting in those districts because they would have gone blue anyways.

Would impregnate.

Don’t expect anything from the MIGA crowd. I’ve never seen anything like this.

Diversity + Proximity = Republican Voters

That says nothing about deporting.
>During an interview on Fox News, Kobach explained how the policy can be instantly ended by the creation of more detention space:
His solution is "just build more buildings to hold them in until their trial bro"

Its to counter attemps to skew electoral college votes. If they all get sent to areas already voting for dems, they dont win anything by flooding them in. They only get the negative effects of the grints.

Because libtards btfo lmao

Yes this

Check these prime examples of that

the better brexin muffin if you ask me

I mayhaps suggest a more sultry synonym, "Id hit that thrice"

99.9% are not.

he should be building refugee camps smack bang in the middle of liberal neighbourhoods and sending underage migrant gangbangers to their children private schools.

If you haven’t figured it out yet, the powers that be will not let Trump get anything done.
At this point he’s just kicking and flailing.
I can’t say I’m against this new decision though. I don’t live anywhere near a sanctuary city.

I'm not. Republicans and Trump had two uncontested years to represent the interests of their constituents, their electing agent. Two long years, and untold opportunity to make cascading changes as they had control over legislation and execution of their own will. There's nothing more disenfranchising than learning that they didn't fail to accomplish what they wanted, but that what they wanted was to use the political sphere to push hidden interests at the expense of their nation.

I'm 23, and my first time voting I voted for a Trump and republican majority powerhouse. The outcome of the 2016 election was exactly what I wanted. An ultimatum: either depose a deep-rooted internationalist oligarchy and put the American nation on the road to prosperity, or prove that democracy is a farce. Nearing three years later, and nothing has changed. The future is not any brighter. In fact, it seems to be getting darker faster than before. The only good that I have seen is an initiative to boost space exploration and funding, but is baseless without a vigorous overhaul to the decaying integrity of NASA.

I'm not happy, but I do not regret my decision. America has long since died, and internationalist (((corporate))) feudalism reigns supreme.

Attached: 1555273230831.png (1020x605, 820K)