Peter Buttigieg just destroyed Trump. The rust belt will be voting dem for generations. It is over

Peter Buttigieg just destroyed Trump. The rust belt will be voting dem for generations. It is over

> And that’s why I’m here today. To tell a different story than make America great again. Because there’s a myth being sold to industrial and rural communities, the myth that we can stop the clock and turn it back. It comes from people who think the only way to speak to communities like ours is through resentment and nostalgia. They’re selling an impossible promise of returning to a bygone era that was never as good as advertised to begin with. The problem is that they’re telling us to look for greatness in all the wrong places. Because if there’s one thing that the city of South Bend has shown it’s that there is no such thing as an honest politics that revolves around the word again. It is time to walk away from the politics of the past and towards something totally different. So that’s why I’m here today.”

Attached: 9404A5DE-0B33-4706-9349-4D212BC9B158.jpg (1242x1189, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1ZHSe9ckCo
twitter.com/PoliticusSarah/status/1117509011149131776
youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>just learn javascript you fucking redneck
the most condescending "appeal" I've ever seen

his launch yesterday was pretty amazing

>America was always shit be a rich faggot like me and go to Harvard

Butt-Krieg

this faggot won't get more than 1000 votes total, he's a complete non-entity

Butt Egg

in what way? the bit OP copies seems pretty tepid.

Is it wrong when before I knew who this guy was I heard some news channel talking about how diverse the democratic field was, and when they said there was a gay man I just assumed they meant Cory Booker?

Something totally different.....riiiiiight. What is different about his policies from the other 50 democrats that are running?

I could see lots of Dems voting for this rump ranger to virtue signal like they did for Obama.

> Be called Buttgieg
> Become a Butt-driller
> plan to go into politics
> not change your last name from Butt Gig beforehand
Why?

>a fag with 'butt' in his unpronouncable last name will even get past the primaries.

Not gonna happen.

>whites actually vote Dim

Subhumans

Honestly, it's true. This is the most disrespectful thing I've sever seen.

>Buttigieg

Attached: 1552141504312.png (662x478, 22K)

> Gay ButtGieg Mayor from South Bend

lol wtf this has to be some illuminati joke

>out of touch dems think "rust belt" isnt a derisive term.

>a bygone era that was never as good as advertised to begin with
>Make America Great Again
wonder which will win?

The obvious inorganic push for "Stinky Pete" isn't going to take off.

The irony of the people of Indiana cheering and demanding removing the electoral college is laughable. But hey, hes a faggot so everything is okay right....

>South Bend

oh hey I live dere

coal mines are the future guys MAGA

He never fucking said that you petrol huffing abo.

How the fuck are you going to force businesses to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US when they're all being automated here anyways?

Attached: FT_17.07.18_manufacturing_decline.png (640x359, 23K)

>rust belt
Imagine being so disconnected from the people you claim to represent

He's the best the dems have to offer, but nobody in the bible belt will be voting for this globalist, open borders fag.

A fag with a prolapsed anus will not be supported by the majority of voters.

>fag whose last name is Butt
Still can't get over this pottery.

He got 8% of the vote in south bend

Yes insulting your voting base always works out. Telling them their entire lives were wrong/bad is going to surely get votes

80%

All this wimpy queer ever does is whistle out empty platitudes out his jizzy asshole. What are the politics of this homo, does anybody know? All I've ever heard him do is blather profundity like, "We must move forward into the new American century."

Attached: heilpuppy.jpg (819x1024, 241K)

It’s politician speech. That’s why Trump won just by saying he’d build a wall during his announcement speech

VICE: I listened to you talk today. On the one hand, you definitely speak very progressively. But you don’t have a lot of super-specific policy ideas.

BUTTIGIEG: Part of where the left and the center-left have gone wrong is that we’ve been so policy-led that we haven’t been as philosophical. We like to think of ourselves as the intellectual ones. But the truth is that the right has done a better job, in my lifetime, of connecting up its philosophy and its values to its politics. Right now I think we need to articulate the values, lay out our philosophical commitments and then develop policies off of that. And I’m working very hard not to put the cart before the horse.

VICE: Is there time for that? They want the list. They want to know exactly what you’re going to do.

BUTTIGIEG: I think it can actually be a little bit dishonest to think you have it all figured out on day 1. I think anybody in this race is going to be a lot more specific or policy-oriented than the current president. But I don’t think we ought to have that all locked in on day 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1ZHSe9ckCo

>The problem is that they’re telling us to look for greatness in all the wrong places.

Go on...

Attached: boodywawya.jpg (500x500, 35K)

This guy is looking for love in a man's hairy ass.

Attached: 1555189993258.jpg (1157x1200, 121K)

Guess I'm a butt buddy now

A wall is an actual policy, a very simple policy that Trump has failed to enact, but it's still a deliverable

>literal who

Attached: BOOTYGAG2020.png (1155x904, 1.41M)

How many times are you going to make this thread

>we can’t go back to a time where your communities were prosperous goy vote for me to expedite your replacement
>oh also I’m a faggot
I’m from the Rust Belt. This dumbass will get zero votes.

Attached: 33E24788-83DF-4D58-8695-BD11555C7122.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

>accuses others of molesting children
>president appoints a guy who used dirty tricks and corruption to protect a literal international child smuggling ring
ACOSTA EPSTEIN TRUMP
IF YOU MAGA YOU LOVE CHILD MOLESTERS

Link:
twitter.com/PoliticusSarah/status/1117509011149131776

>Thinking the Bible belt and rust bucket will vote for a faggot
Better chance of yang you windowlicker

doesn't Trump always says he went to the best school and knew the best people?

him declaring Reagan era conservatism is officially dead was my favorite part

>a white guy thinks he will ever be the Dem nominee

holy shit

Another gang of crooked politicians whose political campaign runs on one thing and one thing only, "at least he's/she's not Trump". That worked out so well for you guys!

Peter Buttlickgigg

Is this kinda shit worth reading through, or is it just ye olde "Drumpf is a racist! Ha! Conservatives btfo!"

>the past actually sucked so we were never “great”
>but I’m rich because of my family and that had to come from somewhere
There will never be a president buttgay, buttgag, buttplug, et al

You could always learn to code.
Then go to work with companies full of trannies, soibois, and seat sniffers.

"The problem is that they’re telling us to look for greatness in all the wrong places. Look here where I say instead" .Yeah Pete knows where to look.

Look here where i say to look:
In another mans ass
-President buttgay 2020

Mayor Peter Bootygag from South Bend and reach around.

Yeah, Trump doesn't stand a chance.
That's why this board is overflowing with shills trying to manufacture consensus, because Trump is going to lose.
Here's another character assassination thread about Trump, because he's so unpopular.

Attached: 1489796974875.jpg (500x491, 32K)

watch the whole speech by yourself maybe

checked and kekd

lmao republicans elected a literal billionaire globalist elite Trump who opened up the borders and has the worst refugee crisis ever on his watch

He got caught saying nigger on tape. It's over

Attached: Screenshot_20190415_215152.jpg (841x667, 101K)

Trust in Q

fox news guy said they will add a 10k tax per month to any full service robot
so basically luddites are at it again

Nobody wants a faggot president. That would be gay. He looks like one of those gays that works at burger king.

Attached: peter.jpg (1201x900, 474K)

Attached: butt.png (773x421, 81K)

I live in South Bend.
It sucks and Bootygay hasn't done shit to fix it.

He looked disgusting prancing around on stage with his husband. Faggots shouldn't be elected to anything aside from conversion therapy

>a faggot named Butt Engage
Pottery

He has "butt" in his name. Guy's dead in the water.

I'm okay with him winning the nomination just so I can rub the Yang fags noses in it.

heh, buttgeek.

>I have nothing to offer except fag progressive orthodoxy.

It's hard to understand how anyone can be enthusiastic about the Dems. Maybe it's because there's too many, but they look like empty suits. I can't believe that Beto, Buttguy, Gillibrand, or Klobuchar are anything more than media hype bullshit.

It's going to be like the 2012 Republican primaries when every one (except Ron Paul) got a chance to be the media's new hype guy until we remembered why they suck.

Attached: 1543247002996.gif (675x380, 1.35M)

>here, what if we get you hooked on government subsidized opiates while we force you to accept your children cutting off their genitals?

>telling Americans to simply accept a shittier standard

Rock on, Carter.

It's literally an Obama speech. Holy shit, vote for this man if you miss 2009-2016..........gross.

>REEE tell me reassuring lies rather than cold hard facts.
>let me just blame some scapegoat group rather than realize that the underlying economics have changed.

though I'm not a fan of Mayor Pete, feel he's too much of an economic free-trade-right-winger.

ok cnn

Queer Theory's most important and foundational documents all support pedophilia, and not a single queer theory academic has come out against pedophilia. youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE

Only women would vote for a fag. Black and Hispanic men certainly wont.

>Michelle Bachmann
Legitimately crazy and cracked under the pressure, plus her husband is a closet fag
>Rick Perry
Couldn't even remember his own policy prescription.
>Herman Cain
Godfathers pizza. 999. Meme candidate
>Newt Gingrich
Cheated on his wife multiple times.
>Rick Santorum
Huge hangup on gay marriage.

There was nobody left but Santorum and Romney by the end. Same thing is going to happen here, but who is their Romney?

There may be more to the speech, but in the quote there is no actual suggestion or plan. Just a feel good appeal to emotion. It's no better than Trump's own feel good appeals.

This. My biggest issue with them is they have no reasonable well thought out solution. It's always nebulous condescending shit and then more taxes. That's all they seem to know how to do is take your money and sell you out.

who is that faggot someone shoot that retard

looks like he'll shoot up the office desu

Peter Buttifuck

> * pronounced BOOT-edge-edge

Are these people fucking serious?

>Mayor butt takes it up the butt
Clown world. God only loves me.

>Mayor Buttplug
>is an actual faggot
LMAO!

Buttfag

He won't win because he looks spineless

South Bend is literally the most depressing American city I've ever been to. How the fuck can the former leader of such a shithole have the balls to run for president of the country

>insult rural and non-city folk
>then kiss your gay partner
Yeah that will surely go over well. The rust belt is going to turn blue for sure.

Attached: state-enforced-homosexuality-27365795.png (500x536, 153K)

Lol what a dumbass Trump has been incredible for the economy and jobs. Does Pete buttplugieg think this is 2015? Lmao microcock manlet shill

Attached: 1555029730934m.jpg (931x1024, 107K)

Wow all the people making butt jokes are so original. You 80 people are definitely the first to notice he has butt in his name.

>thinking people will vote for a gay manlet
XDDD

Nice try, no...

>They’re selling an impossible promise of returning to a bygone era that was never as good as advertised to begin with

Aka ignore the past goyim, it was actually shit, diversity is our real strength as a society!

Pete buttplugieg stands no chance due to his anus name

Attached: 1555024533911.png (946x527, 548K)

No more whites for the democrats nomination!

Attached: DNce.jpg (1438x706, 264K)