Republicans and Democrats come together to beat up Nazis, an American past time since D-Day

>Republicans and Democrats come together to beat up Nazis, an American past time since D-Day
>Jow Forums gets triggered

What’s the matter Nazis? Scared that 99% of the population disagrees with your views?

Attached: 8ED01851-E7AE-46BD-8DF2-3D525D8925CA.jpg (462x374, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5A9yiWcaLVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: B0D7C19C-01FC-4316-8A34-EDFD175DC670.jpg (750x886, 320K)

it's funny watching Jow Forumstards feigning outrage over this when they advocate far worse on a daily basis

I'm scared that they're all talk & we'll never actually get to live out our fed post fantasies.

True.
It is not like leftists would ever call non-nazis nazi

it's more fun to watch you spam post because you're a terrified little bitch

Jow Forums isn't cbs
>couch faint
9 billion
>crocodile derpdee
Yes

shut up incel

I'm not a Nazi, so this does not bother me. Nazi's were a political party in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's. Its 2019 and I live in America. I have nothing to do with Hitler, Germany or Naziism.

I don't think people really disagree with the Nazis as much as you think they do.

Exactly.

>Advocates mass genocide
>Gets mad when people decide to punch them

I think deep down Jow Forums knows that a days of the rope will never happen while them getting punched is a likely possibility. Basically pol are all pussies like Andi Warski and his friends.

youtu.be/5A9yiWcaLVY

Bring a Nazi sign to a Trump rally and an Oath Keeper will put your bitch ass to sleep.

This. Because everyone who has ever shared an image of Pepe is a defacto Nazi.

you're the reason why none of us are affected by leftist attacks. how many times will it take before you cinderblocks realize a good sum of us arent nazi, we just hate minorities.

Attached: 1554394208613.png (309x433, 57K)

No doubt because Trumpers and Oath Keepers are retards.

Nazis aren't real. Its just a label applied to anyone who disagrees with a rich jew.

>we just hate minorities.
I recall a lot of the DoTR memes have been centered around demonstrably corrupt politicians, banking institutions, and media people who have caused significant damage to the stability of the country.

terrified of what?

Because white people aren't trash?

Attached: AD557120-DA5A-4A9F-B081-5D848442C96B.jpg (750x780, 81K)

>when they advocate far worse on a daily basis
this is a satirical politics based anime-inspired discussion board my reddit friend

it's also a fiction tv show
but go on
keep being hypocritical cry babies

How new are you? This board is full of people wanting to create a 4th Reich and DOTR ect.

Attached: 081DE659-53EC-49D5-9C23-1471CDA24270.jpg (750x768, 85K)

>it's also a fiction tv show
fictional, but not satirical, they are not making fun of violence the way we make fun of those who advocate for violence and sperg out

That has inspired multiple terrorist attacks by Nazis. Can’t wait for Trump to send white nationalists to Gitmo. Shit will be so cash.

Attached: 9B9B0AD3-4715-4210-A399-65529802A1C7.png (572x684, 238K)

if it's not satire that means it's real? you're delusional and grasping at straws

>he doesn't get LARP
>calls others new

Attached: azusa.png (338x292, 147K)

>That has inspired multiple terrorist attacks by Nazis.
That was eight chan and gab Mr. Noseberg your argument also applies to every political ideology and religion btw.

>he doesn't understand the difference between using fiction to satirize something and using fiction to promote something
we are getting swarmed by reddit, fuck trump

Attached: you.png (185x159, 35K)

Attacking people because they have different views is a bad habit to start trust me.

day of the rope gets closer with each passing minute. count your blessings sambo, your days are numbered

It’s not a LARP and you know it just like people that jack it to Loli are real life pedos. Luckily you’re a genetic dead end so we don’t have to worry about your retard incel genes being spread.

Like your fat ass has ever been in a fight chud

Then the "nazis" hit back and they cry and act like a victim
>but..the celebrities didn't say you could hit us back. Reeeeee

Attached: IndelibleDownrightBrownbear-size_restricted.gif (660x413, 3.81M)

yeah isn't that what the nazis supposedly did? hmph

i never thought the wind up punch worked until i saw this