Unironically Based

Fuck Christfags.

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (747x436, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_pEv7WDqSs
youtube.com/watch?v=37HgRWTsGs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>listening to varg Vikens or whatever his name is. Yawn
Paganism is dead deal with it XD

imma hijack your thread okay

This is one of the most important buildings in European history, Christcuck or not

I could easily defeat Varg in 1 on 1 kek

If you Christfags one day conquered Mecca, would you not destroy the Kaaba? Keep in mind it's even older than Notre Dame.

The pagan disconnect #1 , bitchute maybe jutbe by Rosette Delacroix has questions for vargites in the five minutes you can't answer but I'll check back pagans...

Attached: ba55e4d9b8317b75f4123d7124d2844c_full.jpg (801x800, 65K)

did he do it? did he revert to his old ways???

Attached: photo01.jpg (424x580, 77K)

He just needed a new photo for his album, but everyone knows it was a electrical fire.

Europe and Whites and Christianity are all one. You cannot have one without the others. When any of them fall, so do the rest. Preserve your religion white man.

>everyone in this thread defending Christianity has an American flag
Hmm...

Attached: NewBurzumAlbum2019.jpg (668x668, 121K)

the only one defending paganism is a lithuania.
p.s. Lithuania is rightful Polish Clay

saved

In the first five minutes... Your not a Christian? Fuck you! Stop talking about Jesus if your going off with varg now! Or are you going to help him sell his propagated tripe and who the fuck is converting to this shit? What's that ceremony like? Hooded robes and dogs blood?
The way has been found sheeples, His Name Is Jesus Christ! And He's In The Book!

Fuck you too, wicked faggot

My sympathy goes out to the Gallic people, who had their sacred sites burned or in other ways destroyed by the Christians.

Attached: 1535246753226.jpg (624x618, 56K)

The only "rightful polish clay" outside it's fantasy borders is Lwow

You mean their rocks and trees?oh noooo

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1555355129432.jpg (500x281, 11K)

This, the vita martini by severus and life of the fathers by gregory of tours has 10s of moments where they glorify the burning of temples and sacred fanums and trees in gallia, and the archaeological sources paint a similar picture, the tragedy of defaced and decapitated statues thrown into wells, the burnt cellas and the stolen columns. Today is not a tragedy, the disaster people face is the destruction of europeans not the burning of a synagogue.

Attached: 1555354795829.png (1397x617, 1.22M)

Divide
Slide
Demoralize

>my threads with this post and image keep getting deleted immediately
Thanks (((mods)))

Neopagans are white niggers.

Jews pretending to be pagans to D/C

No european is celebrating this

>I.N.R.I.
>iesus nazarenus rex iudaeorum
>jesus christ king of the jews
>poster can't help himself but insult other whites and artificially divide them
like pottery
go fantasize somewhere else about the black christians you love so much, kike europhobe

Attached: 2345345.jpg (740x1109, 113K)

>Calls out recent history
>Pretends as if this was the whole history of Christianity

Like pottery, a dindu neopagan behaving like niggers.

>murdering emo coward
why is this faggot even shilled here? at best he should be a mock-meme on /b/

>I.N.R.I.
>iesus nazarenus rex iudaeorum
>jesus christ king of the jews
>recent history
lmao, this is what I interrupted my reading for but it's always so fucking worth it lol. thanks OP

Looking more and more like a fucking Rabbi.

Because you are a cuck

i'm not even christian and i defend them, i'd rather my whole street was full of christians, than disgusting muslims or kikes

seething

>shilling for degenerate fags,kikes and mudslims
>based

reminder that pagans will get the rope too

Attached: shitkernes.jpg (714x586, 71K)

They were destroyed by Romans you doublenigger, same with Druidic sites.

Post that amerifat pagan spurdo

Jesus was condemned to crucifixion because of the false accusation that he was trying to usurp the Jewish throne.the I.N.R.I in the cross of Christ was the name of his "crime".

what is this symbol?

FUCK CHRISTCUUUUKKKKSSS

t. Crosscuck

so actually you are the emo

Attached: emu_1.jpg (474x296, 33K)

>Paganism is dead deal with it XD
A christian calling a religion dead
HAHAHAHAHA
Paganism is RISING
Christianity is DYING
Get a grip retard.

HAIL ODIN HAIL ODIN HAIL ODIN HAIL ODIN HAIL ODIN

FUCK JESUS

I DON’T BELIEVE IN GOD

not seething just the way it is. have fun with your cult : D

>Hail odin

oh jesus christ

can we just hail EUROPA
and stop with these fucking granddaddy in the sky retardation.

>approaching religion like a fairweather football fan

Christianity is increasing actually. also Odin never existed XD

more proof for Christ than Odin. Explain : D

Paganism is died. Christ is still alive.

>sandnigger fiction
>European ethnocentrism
You only get to pick one
Christcucks pick a sandnigger cult and are thus race traitors

>Not being spiritual
Sorry kiddo, can't build a civilization on that

I sincerely doubt you have any idea about any of those claims you've written

They were destroyed by christians, all the ecclesiastical histories of late antiquity (socrates scholasticus, theodoret, evagrius, eusebius, etc.) contain descriptions of temple destructions, and the hagiographies even give detailed accounts of methods (for example vita. s porphyrii instructs how to drill holes into columns so the surrounding stockpiles of wood may have more chances of collapsing the marble). For Gallia and the germanic area your best descriptions of temple destructions you have from sulpicius severus (vita martini) and gregory of tours (life of the fathers) but beyond that the most sources are archaeological, and to that there are countless books, a suggestion would be the archaeology of late antique paganism or the afterlife of greek and roman sculpture, to give you some bibliographical hints towards more general books

yea, he was trying to usurp it because he was a jew, agree. what is your point?

of course, anyone would agree with that

A 1,500 year old turd is still a turd.

>false accusation
>trying to usurp
U wat?

>no u
ok

Attached: 1518113240188.png (1332x1553, 265K)

there have been archeological findings of temples, but you christcucks burned them and said 'you worshipped trees haha, now worship a torture instrument to go to heaven'

Reminder that you're practically an Arab and don't belong to Europe

>Attack your ally Francia
>Raid their land and burn down their churches
>They destroy you in return

Oy goy, look at what they did!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=u_pEv7WDqSs
>60% of european pagans identify as right wing nationalists, a number three times larger than the number of of right wing nationalists in the common population

The accusation was correct. The Biblical Yeshua is a fictionalized version of an Essene rebel who opposed the Herodian kingship as a king in exile following the pattern of the Maccabean revolt. Saul was an agent of the Roman aligned faction who twisted the facts to create a heretical off-shoot of the Essene cult which was meant to neuter the rebels with a cuck messiah, gaining supremacy by opening up the cult to gentiles in order to outnumber the strictly Hebrew Essene.

Attached: spoiler-jesus was actually a violent barbarian.jpg (287x499, 32K)

Back off Anons

Varg is Norwegian property

Attached: 0517_-_YEiTgl4.png (469x331, 8K)

so a larp got it. happen as well to Orthodox churches as well.

Could a Scandinavian tell me what this image is supposed to convey? I'm beyond confused

>be frisian
>chill out worshiping gods you have worshiped for eons
>some guys from who knows where or corrupt rulers force tribes related to you to renounce those gods and worship a foreign one
>retaliate
>retaliation goes awry because they have roman tech (which was invented mostly in pre christian era)
do you turn a blind eye on purpose?

the sad truth is that inevitably he would've been proclaimed by someone and that would've escalated and led to the same result. he was jewish, his inovations were beloved by many jews in judea, and jews needed a symbol in their struggle with the romans. same thing happened to roman generals who ended up as usurpers and failed emperors because of their overly enthusiastic supporters, it happened even in the middle ages to byzantine noblemen who got raised on the shield without their will and got their noses cut off and blinded for it

who are you fooling? you don't believe in odin

This is another one of the hundreds anti-Christian thread in the last few hours alone. What's going on in the world that the shills are so actively trying to slide the board? If it's the Notre Dame burning, there must be more to it that some people don't want us to know about.

Every single video of his throws shade at jews.

this guy knows what's up

i'm sure there is a verb missing in there

They used... roman tech?

Haha I only love my people and their accomplishments when they practice the religion I want them to. Otherwise I revel in their conquest and their suffering.

since when?

Why did he do it

fuck you faggot. I'm pagan and i am pissed. Christian or not, that church was tribute to the skills of our ancestors. not their fault they lived in a zeitgiest you (rightfully) dislike

Your ancestors would beat you to death for your insolence. Your real ancestors. You dishonor them, you dishonor your family. Imagine abandoning the faith and culture of your parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great great grandparents, on and on and on for a hundred generations, all because some nerd on the internet told you about a dead god you don't even believe in. You cut your real ties to forge fake ones. You have no connection to pagans from 2 millennia ago.

Based & redpilled.

Attached: 9b3350c1c9a5881fe9c150aa82dd2b03.jpg (262x600, 30K)

Sure you could pumpkin

Attached: jeoHEb9[2].jpg (320x320, 28K)

This guy gets it.

stay with me here a bit. roman pagans invent military technology far ahead of their time before christianity existed. the roman empire turns christian, but retains much of that tech. the barbarians that invade it (many of whom are quite funnily christian as well) make use of that technology to wreck their pagans brothers later on.

ever heard of bella dodd? she is in part the result of why the church of Catholicism is the way it is

youtube.com/watch?v=37HgRWTsGs0

everything COMMIES touch turns to shit. EVERYTHING.

the baltic converted in the 13th century, so you mean about 700 years ago

New Temple of Jupiter must be erected at the site of the Cathedral, Dyeus Pather wills it

>my people and their accomplishments
You are an amerimutt. What people and what accomplishments are you talking about?

I agree with most of that but think Alexandrine Jews played the primary role in creating disinformation about a friendly goy-lovin Moshiach. Eisenmann has really interesting stuff about Paul but I do wonder if Paul isn't a late fiction, a name put on the work of a whole school ofJewish Gnostic/Hellenizer-propagandists.

a lot of white nationalist like to join Orthodox churches for My white race stuff. they do NOT usually follow his teachings

You forget your meme flag, faggot.

Sweden and Denmark have historically conquered Norway and Finland, and until modern times they have been richer and more successful. The men are in officer uniforms.

It's suggesting that the christian based anglosphere achieved more technological development than snow niggers with their paganism

You realize the franks fought mostly with frankish tactics and equipment, only loosely based on the roman system?

My ancestors were the ones who betrayed their forefathers by being christians.

I'm not afraid of death. haven't for a while. used to but I don't care

>Dyeus Pather
you're not even of Proto Indo European ancestry. the hell do you know of Dyeus Pather? stick to your own gods

true. but in another church they remain spiritually incomplete. in paganism they learn to see politics as a derivative of their spirituality, not the vice versa. the smart ones do at least

shut up Goat-fucker is just a building .we are targeting your people .

Attached: 1555174154755.jpg (900x676, 89K)

enough to wreck the frisians. that, along with their larger numbers. back to the original point: abrahamic dogmatism started it. just because someone won, does not mean that he is right. truth and justice is being suppressed as we speak. does this mean the liberal establishment is right because they are stronger?

>will it take like 11 years to rebuild the roof? its not like thats how "american style" capitalism works?

How many synagogues did he burn?

Heill Odin