JEWS ARE CELEBRATING THE DESTRUCTION OF THE NOTRE DAME

>reason #110 why we need a real Holocaust

archive.is/bWdPx
archive.fo/4BPhA
archive.fo/RM94U

Attached: D4NrLmMX4AEzohr.jpg (827x1183, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xMz7U
twitter.com/AkhiNonymous/status/1117861128120328193
mobile.twitter.com/jewishworker?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: D4NrLmOWAAYuFwU.jpg (827x868, 98K)

Attached: D4NrLmMWsAEuIgc.jpg (737x1200, 137K)

All commies think like this, not just the Jewish ones

The Christcuck is waking up to recognize his true enemy? Unlikely.

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

Liam, grab my cosh

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-03-16-at-10.42.49-660x330.png (660x330, 256K)

ARSONIST FOUND

No wonder they’ve been kicked out of a hundred plus countries

Attached: EEBBC6C4-2DBB-41F3-99E5-B68F1927A587.jpg (680x594, 37K)

good... good... anyone who is upset by this is a white supremacist. keep it up with that rhetoric. see what happens.

Attached: 0872047247-98.jpg (2300x1639, 920K)

Well, we tried.

Attached: 1514740785389.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Can we just begin murdering and cannibalizing these people already? Such vile creatures deserve to die in vile ways.

grrrrrr... the Jew orchestrates war in Syria and then accuses you of not caring enough about Syrians..... that is downright Jewy. Next level, intergalactic jewyness

>MUH COLONIALISM

archive.is/xMz7U

Attached: obgihj.png (754x948, 112K)

It's a false flag fire

>They say as they try to annex Golan Heights
I'm liking this clownword more and more now.

>Beggining of the holy week
>Today Macron has planned to make a talk on national televesion about his answers to three months of "grand debat" and addressing the Gilet Jaune crisis (cancelled)

Totally an accident!!!

((()))

Attached: 9463827640.jpg (308x842, 112K)

Jews are behind spire-eleven!

>Jews defending Syrians
LOL

some french cooped with the nazis... thus the comparison would be apt for what happened.

Attached: IMG_2271.png (1334x750, 2.34M)

kikes sticking up for syrians lol! ,, this is one jew not in the know ... i can't wait for the day when all muslims finally say ok fuck this tribe and kill every rat jew in the middle east ... it will be glorious :)

God damn kikes
Burn them all to hell, in minecraft

Implying this isn't some fag from 4chinz/pol.

YOU DESTROYED THOSE NATIONS YOU FUCKING KIKE

Attached: reee.jpg (720x720, 56K)

>white supremacy
what white supremacy? there are no whites left there
Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 5 (3).png (302x1347, 333K)

Attached: Macaroni.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

Is this guy a plant? He's doing our work for us.

Sometimes trying isn't good enough, you have to succeed.

Attached: Twin Stars.jpg (960x720, 111K)

israel doesn't like the idea of assad having a strong government, so they make it seem like the syrians are suffering under the claws of an evil dictator. when they say they're worried about syria they don't mean ISIS.

That has to be a satire account.

When will Pakistan stand up to Israel?

Attached: 1C46FE90-9E82-441B-9A90-FB15B48E91C9.jpg (720x1280, 104K)

Straight up puppeteered in front of everybody and nobody questions it.

that cathedral was worth more than the live of every single jew that ever existed

Attached: MACRON APPROVES.png (620x349, 381K)

I'm pretty sure the term "France" has associations with Nazi Germany too

So are Muslims
twitter.com/AkhiNonymous/status/1117861128120328193

>The Jewish Worker
LOOOOOOOOL

Wrong. I'm agnostic and, in your eyes, left wing enough to a gommie and that tweet is balls.

The reason why Notre Dame matters more to me is geographical and cultural proximity. I genuinely think Syria is a tragedy but it's happening too far away away to a different culture for me to appreciate. I've seen Notre Dame with my own eyes. I can relate. It's not about privilege. It's like if an old woman on my street was mugged, I can understand that and relate to that in a way an old woman getting raped and murdered in a city 200 miles away.

Whoever wrote that tweet is a fucking 'tard.

Surely this time the goyim won't expel them

I know this account, he's not jewish he's an arab loving israel-hater commie. Stop this nonsense

Wait, Jews are mourning for Syria? I thought Israel forced us to continue our occupation there?

all I read from you is "hurr durr"

If you hadn't intervened we would have.

Attached: 1536019940605.jpg (250x241, 6K)

At least we still have Temple Church, last cunt niggers that attacked it ended up getting Dresden'd.

Fuck off, kike.

Are we sure that's not a Jow Forumsack?

you first

>Le dindu nuffings
You scum licking dildo donkey dick suckers have been attacking churches in Israel for years, harassing Christians and threatening them. Any who dare call you ugly curly haired, foreskinless pieces of shit out for the scum slime you are get punished for it.

You hideous race of demonic scum eating nigger skinned shit sniffers. Burn in hell where you belong with your muslim fuccbois.

FUCK THEM

Attached: f60.jpg (250x249, 7K)

The jew is going to jew,
It's a jew thing you shouldn't understand.
You fucking anti semite
some one tweet him/her the image

Attached: jew news.jpg (513x530, 49K)

the restoration project cost 6 million euro
>what a cohencidence

Fucking hell. Can you read, 'tard?

The shabbos goy reflects on the decisions he has made

Attached: 1517343522343.jpg (555x475, 66K)

>Ecclesia and Sinagoga
Well, one good thing to come out of this, I've decided what to name my 9mm pistols. My Beretta will be Ecclesia, my IDW is now Sinagoga.

God damn.

I grew to hate them..

>Is this guy a plant?
>That has to be a satire account.
Obviously. It's probably OP's account.
mobile.twitter.com/jewishworker?lang=en
>Cultural Marxism at its finest.
At a bare minimum it's a Jow Forums user.

Attached: 1548885717535.jpg (498x573, 49K)

REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION GOYS

Fuck the Jews.

Attached: bye_shlomo3.jpg (800x483, 40K)

Unfortunately, it's not enough. For everything that has any cultural worth like Temple Church, they build a whole Canary Wharf.

Jews don't feel that kind of local community connection. Just Tribe and not-Tribe.

why are you giving exposure to this commie faggot

i see jews across twitter mourning this happening

Is he?

Normies see that shit and just ignore it.

>Muslims trying to do damage control to deflect blame to Jews to try to salvage their image and goals
>Jews try to deflect blame to muslims or vague sociological shit when they do wrongdoing

Never ever fall for the trick of a brown semite pointing fingers at another brown semite. They're both the same. The real whitepill is never ever allying with any brown semitic tribe, this will confuse the heck out of Jews/Muslims as both live their lives hating the other (and Christians) and

Attached: wigger-sandwigger.jpg (1036x698, 184K)

>Jew
>work
This has to be a troll

Yep that was our fuckup. I'm sorry.

Attached: d6bbdcb3ede849.png (1877x308, 80K)

We get it, kikes. You REALLY want to invade Syria

Attached: tenor.gif (320x256, 1.35M)

These Semites have no chill

> the absolute state of this twitter account

That church refuses to use the jew written NIV Bible and sticks with the KJV.
The biggest warnings of satanic people in the KJV Bible are of the jews.
that church also heavily denounces the current pope as a jewish shril and crypto jew. And they are correct to do so.
Titus 1:10-16 (KJV)
>For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
>Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
>One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
>This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
>Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
>Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
>They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Attached: pope jew corrution.png (726x748, 703K)

You may never know huh

That maybe so (and probably is the case) but I'm not a Jew and I was replying to the retarded comment about 'communists'.

Theyre kikes, its what they do

GAS GAS GAS

Attached: 1544786424916.gif (300x246, 293K)

fuck these guys

I'm upset about history being destroyed
like when ISIS fucked up Palmyra in Syria

Attached: 06PALMYRA-SUB-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp.jpg (1024x683, 189K)

>the neurotic psychopathy of Jews forces them to take pride in their evils, while at the same time feigning sympathy for those affected.
Didn't whats-his-name with the moustache write about this in his book?

Attached: bigthink.png (1576x123, 34K)

Well, not entirely your fault.

>mfw there were large German-American communities dominating in the US since the 19th century
>mfw British WWI propaganda caused them to be wiped out and erase that part of their identity
>mfw imagining what the present might be like if the German communities had succeeded and spread further
>mfw imagining what it might be like if they had teamed up together
>mfw we could be living in a white utopia ranging from Japan to Turkey today

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Attached: 1521385614826.jpg (251x241, 17K)

Yeah fuck muslims and jews

Attached: 1552769887028.png (761x889, 835K)

that's it - i will never defend them again.

lmao, chill mate, smoke some weed

>BREAKING NEWS
The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee.

>Jewish worker
>worker

Attached: 955E3FFF-A8AD-49F2-AD66-BD41CC29E363.jpg (655x527, 55K)

Nothing to see here goys. It's just a (((cohencidence)))

So you can sell more drug tests?
Die kike

source??

This slow-mo pin points this irony so effectively.

>flaunting of the investment they don't want to fail.

criminally underrated.

>you
I don't live in bongland sorry man.
ironically this collective guilt mindset tells me that you have more in common with the commie piece of shit that you think

>weedkike
Fucking degenerate gas yourself

>wtf why do you care about your own people and culture instead of people half a world away with no involvment or relation to you whatsoever
End it all

Kek. I almost fell for it this time. Nice one.

>symbol of French colonialism
>built in the 11, 12 and 1300's
hwat?

MOURN FOR THE COUNTRY WE'RE DESTROYING REEEE

Time is short. Infact this 100 years past is insane. A huge war and all anglos and meds get called "white" after ww2. The jews manufacture a genocide to replace the meds and anglos with muslims en mass not even 100 years later. Insane, even coming up with such a story on paper is difficult. But here we are. How much longer will man sit on his puppet strings following the same path laid out for him? Will man say "No!" And rise to challenge his replacement? And so God waits, the ball is in your court lads. It is now up to you if you are going to pass, or shoot.

Cringy

Attached: 1555301973537.jpg (659x624, 47K)

Expose him then!

Outside of Damascus, Syria really isn't that impressive, aside from the occasional ruins... and Assad wasn't the one blowing them up.

this faggot needs some zyklon b