Shep Smith is a FAGGOT

Shepherd Smith was interviewing French reporter...who started to give the statistics of the churches vandalized recently and what to watch for, and Shepherd Faggot says:
"That's not going to happen on my watch. We don't do conspiracy theories here"
And ends interview with the based French reporter.

Fucking Disgusting

How many damn conspiracy Russian sourced reporters did he talk to for the last two years about Trump?

This is the face of the enemy enabling left.

Attached: shep-smith.jpg (720x480, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1117863555951316992
archive.is/baaSf
youtube.com/watch?v=UR2Pw2LxwPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Shep getting off it.

Shep has always been a faggot

Whoa so he's a journalist and not a propagandist? How evil

All with the images of the cathedral on fire, in a supposed conservative news outlet.
The entire moment was a meme.

I wonder if he is a nonce?

Propagandists decide what you should and shouldn't hear and by shutting down a guest on a high traffic show he is dictating what a lot of people hear.

So you can't state statistics now as a journalist???
Churches were being vandalized at a rapid pace leading up to this.
So now you can't handle stats?
Is this Shep? You queer.

That's right. Nothing is connected! It's all pure luck. Ok? It was only a matter of time. So nothing else really matters. Alright. Glad that's settled!

fox is not trustworthly AT ALL
every time
every fucking time something happens they put this fagget clown on to try to brainwash retards, and every time someone says something harsh or critical of islam they get in trouble like judge Janine last week
FUCK FOX NEWS fuck all the media they deserve a "they live" ending

They have brow beaten the entire country to think this channel is right wing.
Fuck the Murdoch's, especially that faggot Aussie son that took over.

Fuck that cocksucker

First of all, nice digits. Based 1776. As for Shepherd Smith? He is a literal faggot so you shouldn't expect anything different.

Shep is the designated breaking news anchor. His job is to break into any program and report on what is happening

>Shepherd Smith
Dumb shabbos goy. He's such a faggot. Fox News is not better than CNN and other kikes. Except for Tucker Carlson, they're all zionist shills.

Didn't notice the digits myself--thanks for the check
My anger was more than just the fag being a fag. It was the whole image of the cathedral on fire...and the clearly distraught reporter trying to say what everyone knows...and this guy to dump it.
At this rate he would've dumped on 911 of a reporter said the Jets didn't crash, they were flown into the buildings. "Wait wait, we don't know anything yet" fuck that!

Shepard Smith has been a fudge packing faggot for years.

it's literally almost like they don't put you on TV unless you're a fully owned shill with no agency opinions or desire except personal monetary gain. huh, I can't think of a single person on TV who I would be compelled to save from an oncoming train based solely on their journalistic credibility. every single one of them are vapid and entirely empty fleshbags who I imagine are devoid of even a single thought originating from their own brains. if all of them were gone tomorrow, no value would be lost

>1776
I don't remember the guy's full name, but his first was Phillippe, but I'm almost certain the caption by his name said "French Elected Official" not reporter.

That's even worse. Equivalent of a French news agency hanging up on a congressman during 9-11 because he started talking about the threats to the US as of late.
Wtf is this world where news fags are so scared of Muslims that they crush anything that might sound alarms from entire oceans away.

Hey Shep, let the guy talk. If he's wrong, let him deal with it. But let him talk!

get off get off it get off it GET OFF IT GET OFF IT

GET

OFF

IT

Oh and thanks for the name...I wish I recorded the clip. It would've been a great 20 second red pill against Fox fags

np
thought I may have seen a video clip earlier
ran across that his name could've been spelled Felipe
still searching

>Link to clip

archive.is/baaSf

>Philippe Karsenty : French Elected Official

so churches are being vandalized?
god works in mysterious ways amiright?

Fuckin A...much thanks, user.
I'm sending this out to everyone. Fuck this. This clip should be thrown in Sheps face in the future.

Shep is basically the white Don Lemon. Total piece of shit.

he shore does have a purdy mouth

The comments were making me feel good.

Attached: D4N4RECXkAU6ZVu.jpg (888x499, 101K)

You're quite welcome. Fuck Shep Smith and Fox News for this.
Three years of "Trump is a Russian agent" speculation bullshit but say something bad about muzzies and you're in hot water.
Can't wait to see what Tucker has to say tonight though.

that is the face of jewish kike media known as fox news

jej so when this all blows up in their faces once the mueller report is released, Shep and (I assume he was talking to) Chris Wallace are gonna be joining CNN et al in the "we were just doing our jobs" camp

This. Neo-con job if their ever was one.

wouldn't shock me if some threw a moltov cocktail

He's a massive faggot.

Yeah - now that their Russian & Mueller Time Hoax is over, it is time for these traitorous pieces of shit to pay their "Barr Tab"

His job is to get out in front of the news and deliver the kosher narrative to the masses of fat braindead boomers.

everyone who watches fox news should just go back to facebook and scrabble

>Barr Tab
You rock, sir.

Attached: 1548845519138.gif (388x240, 959K)

why the fuck do literally all the happenings happen when this little faggot shep is on the air? every single fucking time.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Attached: sid.jpg (238x212, 8K)

Bump for alt media to see this and talk about it throughout the week

Jews are his paymaster.
You think he's going to fire himself on live TV?

Who the hell supports Fox (with Tuck excepted) outside of 70 year old boomers? Everybody else hates conservacuck Republicans.

This is exactly what I would except from Shep “Faggot” Smith.

someone put the clown world wig on him pls pls pls pls

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.04.15-20-57-40.png (596x1291, 694K)

reminder to only watch faux news on Jewtube with adblocker running. Cancel all TV subscription your wife may have to that channel and all of it's affiliates.

>Shepherd Smith
>openly gay
>openly leftist
>midday anchor for FOX News
>midday ratings depend on women viewers
>most women are leftists
>FOX News owned and operated by leftists

Why are you surprised that Shephard Smith is a propagandist for the left?

Attached: 1523953856822.jpg (300x300, 21K)

If no one else is going to post it:

lol Cavuto just just down that catholic Donahue guy. These people are such filth. On Every network.

Just now:
Niel Cavuto just cut off the head of the Catholic League for talking about churches being vandalized.

Drink bleach kike

It's worth letting mussies take over just to watch them throw his ass off of a roof.

Attached: rage2.png (300x309, 18K)

That was disgusting.
They are talking and speculating about renovating and rebuilding....but no talk about what the actual fuck happened!

Hes a massive faggot hope he does

Thanks bud

>unironically watching fox news
kek

NEIL CAVUTO JUST DID THE SAME THING

FUCK THESE FAGGOTS

Just saw it happen live. This is disgusting.

I hope he gets honked

They just did the same thing to Catholic League President Bill Donohue. The goyim can't be made aware of what's going on in France! Oy vey!
Thanks.

smells about right

Attached: DRONALDO DRUMPFARINO.png (1000x1000, 367K)

So pissed off I cant type.

GET OFF IT GET OFF IT

Attached: GET OFF IT.jpg (259x194, 7K)

yep, this. they are terrified of being accused of spreading islamophobia by suggesting it might be anything other than accidental. network has gone downhill hardcore since ailes left and the old man turned over the day to day to his brats.

How come no one ever talks about how Shep got arrested for beating up a woman over a parking spot?

>French reporter...who started to give the statistics of the churches vandalized recently
Is this true? I wasnt paying attention to the guy until shep started to sperg out on the guy. Is churches have been vandalized recently then 100% this fire is arson

>Shep Smith is a FAGGOT
True and FoxNews is trash.

>Invites Bill Donahue
>Bill tries to mention recent vandalism on Catholic churches
>*cuts you off*
>I'M SORRY... I'M SORRY, WE CANNOT MAKE INJECTIONS

Attached: neil.jpg (400x400, 17K)

They're in full shut it down mode.

Attached: What_is_going_wrong_in_France's_prisons.png (647x2299, 771K)

Yeah, I read something about how French authorities "don't know why" French churches are being vandalized.

found the MSM corporation bootlicking brainlet

because that's based as fuck.
also because it was basically a catfight, what with shep being a faggot and all

fuck shep, if this was a jewish holy site and other temples were being descrated in the country at the rate of 2 per week he would have absolutely listened intently to the caller.

one of three women who tried to burn down the cathedral a few years ago was just sentenced the other day as well. the timing quite a coincidence.

test

I wish someone would beat that faggot liberal fucker to death.

but its okay for them to make up conspiracies about it being a "construction accident"

>high traffic show
Shep's faggot show is one of the lowest rated on Fox News. For good reason.

here's the article
Paris (AFP) - One of three women allegedly involved in a foiled plot in 2016 to blow up a car packed with gas canisters near the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris was on Friday sentenced to eight years in prison by a French court for earlier offences.

Ines Madani, 22, was sentenced following a three-day trial during which she was accused of encouraging would-be jihadists to go to Syria and participate in attacks against France between March 2015 and June 2016.

She used Telegram -- an encrypted messaging app widely used by jihadists to communicate.

Judge Isabelle Prevost-Desprez said that Madani was "recruited" by Oumar Diaw, also known as Abou Barrou, an influential jihadist of the Islamic State group.

She used different pseudonyms on social networks, pretending for example to be Abu Souleymane, a jihadist returned from Raqa to carry out attacks in France.

"You had some autonomy in the management of your personality.... Your determination marks your dangerousness," Prevost-Desprez said.

Madani's lawyer, Laurent Pasquet-Marinacce, said her client, aged 18 at the time, was "a girl in search of recognition and love".

"This (the sentence) is an acceptable decision," she said.

Madani's trial for trying to set fire to the car filled with six gas cylinders near Notre Dame will begin on September 23.

>sentenced to eight years in prison
and when she gets out she'll be even more radicalized. fantastic

give me sos of this talk

that's true, but hes their "breaking news" anchor

ok i get this

>strong wind knocks over a headstone in a Jewish cemetery

OY VEY ITS ANOTHER SHOAH HATE HAS NO PLACE HERE PEPE MUST BE BANNED

>Muslim teenager makes up story about MAGA hatted whites harassing her in the NYC subway (lol)

WE MUST FIND THESE EVIL MEN DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

>Muslim plows through 25 people in a truck of peace, bombs a concert, kills 100 people at another concert, etc

THE REAL VICTIMS ARE THE MUSLIMS WHO WILL BE BLAMED FOR DOING THIS

>massive spike in obvious vandalism at Christian churches

ITS A FUCKING MYSTERY, BUT NOTHING WE CAN DO EXCEPT ABOLISH CHRISTIANITY

White people have no state to call their own. The French people may be a distinct group of people but the place they live, even though it is named France, is not for them. Same with the British and Germans and happening with the US.

>His job is to get out in front of the news and deliver the kosher narrative to the masses of fat braindead boomers.

well put

>i have no information
duhh faggot

This guy has always been a fag. Never liked him.

lol cavuto covering his ass again. obviously he's been getting bombarded.

My surprised face.

Attached: The_Faggot.jpg (352x600, 125K)

The left doesn't watch Fox News.

Why does Fox keep this cockmuncher around? The boomers (fox's core demographic) all hate his guts, whats the point in keeping an anchor your viewers despise?

Shep feels

He must have a fucking airtight contract.

I'd expect them to let him walk once it expires, but this is the same network that just hired Donna Buffalo Brazile.

Will they silence Tuck tonight?
I'm expecting at least 1 fox news suspension after tonight for mentioning Muslims

>The left doesn't watch Fox News.
Fox News has become center left, aside from the opinion shows of Hannity, Carlson and Ingrham.
FNC is more left than right.

BLACK METAL

All media is propaganda. The act of selecting which topics to cover on a news or opinion show is inseparable from the influence on viewers that follows.