The Frauenkirche in Dresden has seen worse you faggots, Notre Dame will have been rebuilt in 10 years tops...

The Frauenkirche in Dresden has seen worse you faggots, Notre Dame will have been rebuilt in 10 years tops, it's not he end of civilization (yet)

Attached: 4L_ZVtUSrHh.jpg (500x480, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VI22gjfJQ7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about Rotterdam? Roosevelt was Dutch and repaid in full.

You mean that you reconstructed that ugly building?

Notre Dame of Reims (an almost identical structure built simultaneously) was almost completely destroyed by german artillery during WWI, Notre Dame of Paris will be rebuilt.

was Germans rebuilt that tho. Took them 50 years to start as well, whats the betting Frogs are any quicker ?

Attached: ruine-frauenkirche-dresden-100-resimage_v-variantBig16x9_w-1024[1].jpg (1024x576, 152K)

The communist government forbade it from being rebuilt and made it a remembrance site against war, only after reunification did the rebuilding start

Only some of old Germany has been rebuilt though. What can you can do about the thousands of medieval houses that were lost in Nuremberg and Hildesheim in 1945?

>remembrance site against war
I can't wait until that statues is revoked from the berliner wilhelmite church and the main church of hamburg and they are rebuilt as well.

All of that history up in flames!

youtu.be/VI22gjfJQ7Q

They'll rebuild it as a multi-cultural social centre.

The buildings mean nothing when the culture is dead.

kek
but i wouldnt see this be too far away

Attached: 1553731217786.png (807x802, 1.09M)

>Notre Dame will have been rebuilt in 10
How?

Attached: 1533316314566.jpg (3000x2058, 944K)

yeah, they will re-build it

as mosque

Attached: tvop49cxrxf21.jpg (1200x1200, 97K)

fucking perfect kek

Attached: 10113387.jpg (348x526, 25K)

>believing theyre going to rebuild it
theyll tear it down because its a symbol of white supremacy

This was probably a bit easier as it was a much younger building - the technology nearer to modern.
But I hope they have every inch of Notre Dame measured, photographed and digitized.

Of course it will be rebuilt. But this time reflecting modernity, a "church" reflecting a more silent Christ, perhaps something more fitting to the times, maybe even a mosque?

>it's not he end of civilization (yet)
this is what we'll be saying at the end of civilization

>everybody cries about the central spire collapsing
>its not even the real originl

it just a copy made sometime after 1850. those old building are like decade old aircraft carriers - they have been overhauled and shit got replaced all the time.

ancap memeflag is a materialist faggot imagine my shock