The motherfucking Notre Dame Cathedral doesnt fucking "accidentally" burn down

the motherfucking Notre Dame Cathedral doesnt fucking "accidentally" burn down

Attached: 1359876458296.jpg (321x430, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGO2H0PScjw
notredamedeparis.fr/en/donations/allumer-bougie-a-dame/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brits lost the war on SJWs. Now they will watch their world burn.

I'm not saying it was muslims
Im saying it wasnt a fucking accident
and someone will fucking pay

there were clearly visible construction scaffolds around the tower,
they were fixing some shit, any number of things can go wrong on a construction site that could cause a fire

>stands for 800 years
>suddenly clownworld
Its no fucking accident

Attached: 1554858684032.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

100%
Don't doubt yourself over this OP, you're not crazy

The scaffolds are always there, it's basically a non-stop maintenance operation.

Some clumsy cunt doesn't just randomly light a cigarette and drop it on the ground and forget about it or something like that. To start a fire of that magnitude would have to be deliberate. It's impossible for a "mistake" fuck up to occur that is so large that it caused this fire.

>OP pic
Hi Ghost

Attached: 276464_232635270106550_7257690_n-0.jpg (180x199, 6K)

fuck off ahmed

It was fucking foreign invaders employed to work construction there.
Damn triples say so!

Attached: control.jpg (243x207, 8K)

Notre Dame was literally collapsing because Muslims and tourists pissed on the limestone foundations because of no public toilets policy near tourist sites because of some retarded EU regulation. French Church asked for money to repair the damages but the government was too busy importing niggers and buildings mosques.

You reap what you sow. I'm all for burning Louvre next. The White Europeans don't deserve ANYTHING of value. You fucking boomers sold us out, now fucking perish in flames together with your hippie Soviet Union.

Do you think the repair work of the fucking Notre Dame doesn't have like 20 different safety measures behind it? Do you think it's just one half drunk worker welding on a whatever surface?

>Zero fucking response
>Once the firefighters get there they don't even try
They did it on purpose. They wanted to get rid of it, didn't want to restore it anymore, wanted the space for their new mosque or lgbt indoctrination center. France is corrupt to the very core.

And I'm sure they were taking every available precaution to ensure nothing did go wrong since they're working on a 1000 year old building. What's more likely, that the highly regulated and well-trained construction team working on one of France's most important buildings just happened to fuck up and accidentally set fire to the building and nobody noticed, or some nigger muslim set fire to another cathedral? This isn't the first church in France to be set on fire by these subhumans, but if the French can learn that it was them, it may be the last.

>someone will fucking pay

Attached: nothing-happens.jpg (510x680, 448K)

>and someone will fucking pay
but we all know it wont be the people that did it

yes the taxpayer

its the motherfucking NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL

so i see this building needs constant maintenance but at the same time it is extremely resilient and stable? doesnt sound right. as long as the construction is done by humans there will be a mistake made sooner or later. even buildings that are up to the most modern standards of fire safety still burn down every day.

Of course it doesn't, it was arson. The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee.

>Brits
But this happened in France?

This
Who the fuck lets a fire burn for almost three hours before sending in the fire brigade?
Not to mention an 800+ y/o symbol of Christianity

You can bet your ass if it was a mosque they'd have sent helicopters from Germany, and useless cuck whites would be running inside with buckets of water to put it out.

>it is extremely resilient and stable?
It has been there for 859 years, you tell me

Attached: rainblow.jpg (474x303, 31K)

> Brits
American education.

Of course it doesnt, same with all the churches in Europe burning down and mosques and synagogues being built in the place.

probably over half of americlaps think its in bongland.

>Brits

Attached: 654654561.png (408x450, 15K)

This.

or Indiana.

>800 years
>800 FUCKING years
Jesus Christ.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1555354702030.png (680x680, 247K)

true paris is like 90% muslim now
was gonna happen eventually

Burger education at its finest.

Attached: 1512286925724.png (478x523, 80K)

screencap and archive every example of poc celebrating on social media

it was miranda who did it

Attached: Constable.gif (360x202, 2.99M)

8/10 bait

KIKES AND MASONS

Attached: 1508644817708.png (523x281, 181K)

Would that be those fabled French Brits? Burger-Brains

This retard has never worked in modern construction. It's not 1960 where people come back from lunch drunk and smoke on site.

kek

Attached: 1555102497926.jpg (500x333, 60K)

I need GIFs of that reactions .webm to send to normies

cigarettes cant melt 800 year old wooden beams

Literally one of the greatest buildings ever built. Buildings like this will never be built ever again. Truly sad to see. I assume it was either a deliberate arson attack or a French somali construction worker

France is like the Greece of Europe.

Burgers lost the war on idiocy

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

The Elites did it because "muh Rome" aka they just want to buttfuck each other and rape little kids

this desu. It survived 800 years and COINCIDENTALLY burned down now in a period of massive civil upheaval and islamist terrorist attacks

Uh...

Attached: DunnoWhy.png (1256x1404, 265K)

Demolish it and build a mosque
in the hopes of cultivating diversity

Attached: europe has fallen.jpg (770x415, 54K)

actually i have, and that stuff does certainly happen on normal construction sites, although it is certainly not something that i would expect to happen on this particular site. there are many other things that can go wrong. do you honestly think that there exists a construction site that is immune to accidents?

Does YouTube's AI know something here?

Attached: Attached.png (1640x958, 233K)

but muslims are our greatest ally against the jews

Mother winter leaves our land
And opens wide the seas
The lukewarm breeze does beckon me
As it whispers through the trees
It says: Set your sails
And let me take your ship to foreign shores
Take farewell of those near you
And your land of the North!
The wild cold deep black ocean's waves
Invites my hungry heart
Cry not my love I'll return
Only death can keep us apart
Oden in the sky up high
Let the Ravens of yours fly
To guide us on our sail to foreign shores
Let your Ravens fly
The wind blows through my hair
And fills our sails with hope and pride
Caress these lines of Oak, wind
Do not throw us all aside
The wild cold deep black oceans waves
As wide as sky above
Carry us, oh, Gods of sea
Don't take us down below
Now approach the shore at dawn
All is still the light of daybreak is yet to be born
Clad in morning dew asleep
The citys walls rise before us men from the seas
Carrying cold steel at our sides
No time to lose at sunbirth we attack the city by surprise
Down the coastlines with the wind we reign
Men of the North we leave the shores in flames
Shores In Flames Shores In Flames
Shores In Flames Shores In Flames
Fire!
Tor of thunder way up high
Swing your Hammer that cracks the sky
Send the wind to fill our sails and take us home
Guide your sons, us, home
When the wind cries out my name
And time has come for me to die
Then wrap me in my cape
And lay my sword down at my side
Then place me on a ship of Oak
And let it drift with tide
Let the flames purify my soul
On its way to hall up high
Up high
Up high
Up high
Up high
Fire!

Attached: A1vwiS3GVkL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1495, 517K)

> any number of things can go wrong
Letting the musilms in is what went wrong.

Attached: 79fmxaDF.jpg (240x240, 7K)

This is quite an 'accident' though, you'll agree.

>This is quite an 'accident' though, you'll agree.

Attached: ParisPolice.png (1268x676, 173K)

Ugh, this fucking thread again for the hundredth fucking time?

He can't keep getting away with it!

nice, nice

sure. however i think it would be smart to reserve ones rage for until we know more (than nothing).

you're right

Attached: varg.gif (290x200, 1.82M)

There were fucking on going renovations. Stop seeking conspiracies everywhere you retarded McDonald

As long as you double promise that we get the rage, if it's needed.

Attached: 400.jpg (600x589, 29K)

Attached: ProsOffice.png (1178x996, 871K)

>scaffolds are always there
nope, its not Gaudi. They were renovating, would have been done (and removed) EOY/mid 2020. They rescued the satutes a few days ago, just in case..
youtube.com/watch?v=nGO2H0PScjw

I bet its a terrorist attack

Yep, there for over 800 years, now with the most strict safety and work regulations in the history of France with guide lines and controls to stop fires getting out of control, no naked flames even allowed on sight - but you're right! It must be an accident! Nothing to do with anything else! Go to sleep!

You fucking brainlet, seriously go look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you are such a dumb cunt

none of the workers are smoking on the worksite of the motherfucking notre dame cathedral

there isnt any fucking flammable vinyl siding in the motherfucking notre dame cathedral you stupid dumbass

nobody is bringing cigarettes into a fucking church not even some minimum wage construction worker. unless they dont give a shirt about europe's culture.

ok thank you inspector burger since we now know that nobody was smoking and there was no vinyl present we have successfully eliminated all possible fire sources that could emerge on a high tech construction site. now all that is left is to settle which one of our hated groups was responsible: jews, muslims, blacks, gays, or all of them together

Is there anything that isn't a conspiracy/false flag?

>no naked flames even allowed
unless you 'donate' €2 first? Anyone who thinks Notre Dame was a 'no naked flame' site obv. never been near it.
notredamedeparis.fr/en/donations/allumer-bougie-a-dame/

this is non-news pol

Based as fuck

>tasty bait

Attached: 1547843673654m.jpg (1012x1024, 108K)

This. Than maybe people will wake up.

Attached: 1542702031584.jpg (403x392, 99K)

American education 101 everyone

Ah, so Ghost is alive.

Does it even matter? Accident or not everything that makes people hate/kill mudslime is a gift from god.

Attached: 1553979260330.jpg (1600x2264, 1.74M)

I was wondering the same thing

Attached: 0B0C6E41-FE7D-4FC1-8C68-9AB4B1AC5186.png (1242x2208, 3.54M)

The scaffolding looks like a Cube, did anybody else notice that?

Attached: angela-merkel-uniform-kleidung-stil-mode.jpg (400x267, 44K)

>Watching the symbol of Christianity in Europe burning before your eyes.

Proof ?

its obviously the gays, how new are you

Attached: whitesupremacist.png (134x208, 54K)

(((They))) want to distory our culture, leaving us without our ancestral acructecual sites so we loose our sense of belonging and to help further help degrade communities into being more diverse along with no longer having a high tourism spot it has a world wide effect that cant be replacted and is lost in time due to assimilate us all into NPC's that want more refugees.

did you seriously fall for this?
read the name again

It was obvious fucking muslims. Something like that doesn't just "happen." In Notre Dame no less. Maybe some small church but nowhere in hell in Notre Dame. Its literally a major part of french culture.

It started being built in 1163

What's with that clown pepe anyways? I don't get it.

shut the fuck up you fat retard, stop posting this in every god damn thread

And so the fire rises.

do you really think muslims walk around in a european country and think to themselves ''man that christian symbol is seriously offending me I will destroy it''

If Notre Dame is still holding while its lead made frame is melting away, wtf was wrong wit WTC7?

Attached: forget.jpg (960x960, 202K)

>210072507
yes

Attached: 1549850537934.jpg (470x470, 31K)

damn
4/15/19
today's date 415.
does it mean anything?
What happened in 415 AD?

>want to distory our culture, leaving us without our ancestral acructecual sites so we loose our sense of belonging
This.

Wow congrats your first to reach the most rare level and awarded the title of Retard extraordinaire.