OK now Jow Forums

OK now Jow Forums

visualize what would notre dame look like if rebuilt in 2019

Attached: 1524397306402.jpg (960x629, 148K)

Basically the same as before but it's now a mosque

Attached: NOTREDAM 2.0.png (970x645, 642K)

we're used to destroyed things, we had WW2, we're already talking about how to rebuild as we always do

Attached: 5bad39c61f0000df0022952f.jpg (600x883, 110K)

Will it be rebuilt as the National Mosque of French Caliphate?

>rebuilt with some shitty modern outlook
>will pay lip service to the old building
>will have some shitty modernist symbol
>news will be full of metaphors about a new france, a new unity, a new symbol

I don't know but I will bet 1000 Francs it will be designed by a Jew.

same as before, we already rebuilt a big part once during the XIX century, it was kinda bound to happen

it will be an ugly postmodern glass abhorration

To create jobs for the hard working refugee laborers and engineers

Attached: 1200px-Djenne_great_mud_mosque[1].jpg (1200x798, 252K)

>this sassy female architect re-imagined the Notre Dame with a modern 21st century look, and it's absolutely breath taking

Attached: index.jpg (306x164, 12K)

2nd post, best post

Attached: new.jpg (267x189, 8K)

they can rebuild the basic structure, but the kind of workmanship it takes to sculpt Michelangelo tier stonework no longer exists. It will be a shitty imitation.

Something like this cathedral doesn't just get rebuilt you massive piece of shit

Jesus that would drive me to hermeticism.

Attached: cunt.jpg (620x413, 38K)

Will this be like your latest 9/11? I know you've already had a few 9/11's. Will it be investigated to see if an Islamic Migrant set the fire? Are you going to hold Macon accountable for his negligence?

Attached: 1554753565675.png (640x480, 186K)

/thread

and its beautiful

The french are lazy so i'm probably right.

Attached: woolsey-fire-debris-kevork-djansezian-1068x718.jpg (1068x718, 149K)

This is what pisses me off about the 20's. That's when this shit architecture trend started and people just accepted it like it was OK. If I could go back in time I would literally beat the shit out of Corbusier and his contemporaries, and stick the models they made up their ass.

That's what infogured, but the spire would have to be taller than the Eiffel Tower. Perhaps the caliphate will demolish the Eiffel Tower?

Yeah something like this
Fucking (((((modern architetchure)))))

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 9K)

the cathedral of rims was completly rebuilt post WW2, the church right next to notre dame was rebuilt post WW2, we're not weak as you americans

we don't give up, we're gonna rebuild it as it was because it's fucking notre dame

I don't have the pic, but it was some kind of grotesque naked woman that may have been an inflatable "art installation", but it was the most hideous thing I'd ever seen and put me on the redpill path away from modern art.

Same as now, just with concrete beams and a steel spire instead of wood.

"Muh authenticity" is good only if you want it to burn down every century when some spastic mishandles a welder.

>Weakness Americans
Listen here you cheese eating surrender monkey, after WW2 the USA was popping up your economy and facilitated your rebuilding efforts.

probably a better move than to just try and repair ancient materials
I bet they have 3d scans of every piece of artwork/statue as well.

Stonemasons with actual skill still existed back then. Intricate stonework disappeared in the 1920's, there are maybe 100 or so people alive with the skills to carve things at the same level of detail as the original.

These two combined.

You are aware it took hundreds of yeras to complete correct? Get the fuck out of here. Pretending to be stoic when you're actually pathetic. It's not replaceable.

>Francs
France uses (((euros))) now user

The destruction of Notre Dame in and of itself is not a bad thing. It is not a symbol of the decline of the West.

It is, however, a crossroads. This is a clear test from God, just as much so as Abraham bringing Isaac to the table. How it is handled will be a testament to our devotion.

If we build a new cathedral, glorious and exalting God, all will be well. If, however, we do nothing, or build a secular or modern building - then we will have failed. It shall confirm, once and for all, in our eyes and in God's, that the West has forsaken Him.

That's part of the joke, you humorless dipshit.

Missing a minaret

Attached: xxl.jpg (800x450, 54K)

>BREAKING NEWS
The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee.

you screwed europe over with the marshal plan and the only reason we had to take it is because it was that or the fucking comies, the only fucking reason you didn't colapse at the time was because the war was not happening on your own soils,
it took 20 year to rebuild the cathedral of reims, it'll cost billions and 20/30 years but we'll do it.. again half of our county is basically old ruins, we're used to rebuilding things

stonesmasons still exist today, we have a whole "renovation industy" in paris because of the louvre and other old buildings, paris is a ruin constantly bein rebuilt

Go fuck yourself Ahmed

Attached: Capela_de_Santa_Ana.jpg (980x653, 154K)

>phallic building
it's the current year user

I imagine something like this.

Attached: xxx-the-daily-meal-mcdonalds-04-1886-16_9.jpg (3200x1680, 609K)

Attached: PHO0d2612de-668a-11e4-8e36-5e14c328ce02-805x453.jpg (680x382, 33K)

why is that a sandcrawler?

Thats the spirit mon frere
The dead wood has been burnt away but the foundations and main structure will remain
It will reemerge like a phoenix out of the flames as will all of Europa
This is a sign of purges and rebirth

just make it like something out of warhammer 40k, just fucking do it. I want Gothic architecture, I want it all made out of some kind of advanced steel, and lets throw guns and shit on it too. you guys have the opportunity to make something really cool here.

Attached: 5468479679.jpg (1000x560, 81K)

>9/11
>implying 9/11 is even close to what happened today
a million 9/11s doesnt even come close to this

Attached: _42465431_hammon_bbcpicgall.jpg (416x300, 35K)

at first i was like but then i realized

Attached: notre-dame.jpg (1024x583, 182K)

>a country overrun with muslim invaders and all-around-faggotry
>making something non-jewed
magic 8 ball says: not fucking likely

Isn't this Casa da Musica in Oporto?
Goddamn fucking eyesore