Reminder that Europa is heathen land

Reminder that Europa is heathen land.

Christianity is a Semitic religion and its monuments have no place on the soil of our ancestors.

Attached: 1_Black_2BSun.jpg (596x458, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VI22gjfJQ7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we know that but still it kinda hurts man

Fuck you Lamar.

There is no Europe or White Race without Christianity. All three are linked. When one falls, they all fall.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't want an european army, nor do i want ww3!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay retard

Christianity is Europe, Europe is Christianity!

Attached: 1491675478505.png (870x1730, 335K)

Fuck outta here fag. Go back to sucking Varg's dick

Nigger they can be converted into big beautiful heathen temples

Just replace all the crosses with Algiz runes

also luther was based on the JQ

Why is it always mutts shilling for "unified" European race/culture? Is it insecurity caused by a lack of connection to your own ancestors and loss of ethnicity? There is no such thing, Christianity or not.

Attached: 11055364_514286878720016_2909535727171732148_n.jpg (777x752, 93K)

Worshiping your Jewish ghost daddy will get you nowhere.

Blue pill red pill memes are so beneath me. Are you 15?

Based core Jow Forums

U MAD

Hitler also believed white people originated on a magical island which is why he calls them aryan.
Bullshit in a quote is still bullshit.

Nice straw man argument, idc about blue pill/red pill look at the claims.

AVE MARS
Fuck the white race. The white race invented crying in the dirt over some dead anorexic yid, capitalism, and degeneracy. I want my Aryan race; warriors living in peace with nature and eternally growing stronger.

Attached: preview.jpg (800x533, 401K)

>Christfaggotry=monarchism
D E L U S I O N

Straw huh? Is that what Nortre Dame was made out of?

Kek

I don't give a fuck if it is an Abrahamic religion, this cathedral was a important piece of French history and culture.

>It was made by israelites
also known as

Attached: 1471631683884.jpg (700x700, 62K)

>was

Attached: 3.png (512x512, 75K)

Ban Islam and all terrorist attacks solved! We don't want this here, America!

youtu.be/VI22gjfJQ7Q

800 years! See what turning from Christianity has gotten you? Beautiful Paris, the best city in the world

>Hitler also believed white people originated on a magical island which is why he calls them aryan
False.

The true history of France is written up on the gens of it's people, this is just the logical continuation of the current trend.

I'm just stating the facts, the thing is clearly destroyed.

Good.

Attached: 1494436480661.gif (292x278, 1.22M)

this

Jesus didn't want to preach to gentiles. Is was Paul who distorted his teaching, which was for jews and started converting non-jews and taking their shekels. Christianity is a heresy and a jewish distortion. Like Marx and his followers distorted the communism of Proudhon. Like they have distorted Americanism into the ideology of an egalitarian melting pot. All to suit their own ends.

also this

It's still shitty to see a building of such historical and cultural value burning.

Attached: boomer.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

All religious prophets are a manifestation of the Black sun's being. The Black Sun isn't a symbol of paganism merely of hidden knowledge which has been lost to time. Knowledge such as the fact that all "pagan" religions are a variation of the Indo-Aryan Scythian belief systems. That there is a common theme between religions, etc. But the Black sun is by no means antagonistic to Christianity nor does that make sense.

If the elder God's cared, if they even existed at all, why did they not give more strength and wisdom to the Greeks or Romans before they were conquered? It makes little sense to worship fallen God's or God's which have abandoned their thrones.

Attached: 1554472681574.jpg (1195x1072, 215K)

Christianity is truly the chameleon religion. Any attempt to criticize it from any angle and the adherents will just tell you
>No, Christianity is nothing like that, here's a bible verse that I can twist to mean what I'm saying

And heathenry is dead. We have only small, vague remnants we can know about it. It's time to forge a new path based on actual wisdom we've been able to distill over the years, and not the religiosity attached to it.

Attached: 1405794830197.gif (500x213, 1003K)

>Madeira flag
wut

Divide
Slide
Demoralize

Guys, it's really not the time. I'm a pagan myself, but when the time comes, I'll be in my local church.

As long as your local church isn't in Minnesota. Because then it would just be you, a few old whites and a bunch of somalis.

>Basque Country flag
wut

They literally copied the Union Jack.

Yeah, but we built them.
So regardless of who they were built for, they are still beautiful and they are ours.

Of course its the time, Vlad, you don't want a unified culture right? You don't want Euro solidarity, right? That leads to nazism! Dividing and conquering is the only way to defeat the whites, goy.

Fuck of you LARPER

KYS shlomo

Attached: 1469826731029.png (899x899, 784K)

always thought they were similar kek

>210058108

Attached: oh thy.jpg (480x203, 38K)

Give me a trip if this is true

>it was made by israelites

woah shocking

Attached: 1549128735779.png (301x294, 47K)

Based and informative post. What then should we worship if not the gods of our ancestors? How do we identify ourselves with/before the divine?

Reminder that Jewish shills are going to LARP as Pagans for D/C

HEIL PAGANISM

1000 years of history says otherwise. Not to mention that there never was a unified heathen religion of any sort

>1000 years of history says otherwise

Western civilization has been around for thousands of years. Ten centuries under the boot of a ghost kike doesnt define our identity.

>calling Celtae by its semitic slave-name (((europe)))

Change starts from within, faggotron.

Attached: 1555098267217.gif (444x250, 1.1M)

Tell that to a fucking Christian leader. That they are ours, white europeans. He'll tell you that you don't own nothin goyim. Well the goyim don't owe you nothin christfuckers.

t. braindead

Attached: 1546057065847.png (1137x815, 923K)

The only loss is the nice architecture. Build it again but with less jesus

ABSOLUTELY BASED OP!!!!!

DESERT RELIGIONS BELONG IN TO THE DESERT!!!!

Pagans would just throw him in a bog.

Anyone celebrating the destruction of old architecture is a kike.

This.
Christianity _is_ kikery, but it's nevertheless a loss.