Trump is a fucking moron, im now worried goys

trump is a fucking moron, im now worried goys.

Attached: Screenshot (134).png (1920x1080, 626K)

>Justin never worried (you) though
Trump is right yet again. How can a major nation and more specifically city, be so unprepared for a huge fire?

i did not vote for him faggot. also he is finished so kys.

also a fucking water tanker dropping 26,000 pounds of water on a 1,500 year old roof that is weaken from fire is dumb.

>Trump is right yet again.
Lol wtf is this supposed to mean?
>How can a major nation and more specifically city, be so unprepared for a huge fire?
Why would a decent human, especially one who is the leader of the "greatest country on Earth", say something so damn arrogant and stupid. Why does he have to pretend to be an expert on shit he knows nothing about?

>goys
You Israelis are going to die and the world is gonna laugh.

Guess we should let it burn then

God hates california land of the sodomite damned. We pray that god burns many more californians alive.

Idk, if we can refuel jets midflight, we can probably find a way to spray water effectively

(((Krassenstein)))

that is what they are doing just that goy. shit will burn it self out in maybe 24 hours from now.

would it be more destructive than letting it burn down? where could someone even get that amount of water? isn't water, the universal solvent, just going to dissolve the cathedral? these questions, and many others, keep me awake at night

>Just do what Justin did with the oil fire that never would go out
Stay mad and get raked

roof already collapsed the building no longer exists hopefully all of paris burns to the ground the french are incompetent enough to let that happen tbqh

>not having airborne fire suppression
Right, I forgot. France is a Muslim country.

>Windows 10

i feel the same i hate french people they are all shit lords.

>Land on the Moon
>unable to imagine how to put out fire from airborne vehicles
The fire is too big let it burn... The water is too dangerous. Run for your lives!

I'm still using Windows 7

>just let it burn
the eternal leaf strikes again

I dont disagree, this is also France we are talking about (they are not very smart), but why would he make such an arrogant tweet?