Antifa feminazis did this

>"The Vienna-based Observatory of Intolerance and Discrimination Against Christians in Europe, which was founded in cooperation with the Council of European Bishops Conferences (CCEE) but is now independent said there had been a 25 percent increase in attacks on Catholic churches in the first two months of the year, compared with the same time last year.

>Its executive director, Ellen Fantini, told Newsweek that while in many cases the motive for the attacks was not known, France faced growing problems with anti-Christian violence, especially by anarchist and feminist groups.

>“I think there is a rising hostility in France against the church and its symbols," but "it seems to be more against Christianity and the symbols of Christianity.

>“These attacks are on symbols that are really sacred to parishioners, to Catholics. Desecration of consecrated hosts is a very personal attack on Catholicism and Christianity, more than spray-painting a slogan on the outside wall of a church.”

>She said that while France had a long tradition of secularism, it was seen as a culturally Christian country, and so any "attack on the church as a symbol of religion was also an attack on authority and patrimony.

>"The pressure is coming from the radical secularists or anti-religion groups as well as feminist activists who tend to target churches as a symbol of the patriarchy that needs to be dismantled," she added."

newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800

Attached: feminists burn notredame.jpg (800x420, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VI22gjfJQ7Q
strawpoll.me/17821864/r
rt.com/news/456622-notre-dame-cross-crown-relics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so either a muslim or a muslim lover did this
got it

in the past most church fires were by satanist pagans like varg, recently it's mostly antifa

muslims dont usually just set fire to things, they go inside and kill everyone

youtu.be/VI22gjfJQ7Q

Can you imagine the fucking outrage if Antifa did this????

I wouldn't be surprised if the pope was deposed and his replacement called a new crusade.

they burned a fuckload of churches already
mainstream media didnt give a fuck, neither did the authorities or pope for that matter

now they're upping the ante

strawpoll.me/17821864/r
strawpoll.me/17821864/r
strawpoll.me/17821864/r

Varglets support muslims and antifa

>Newsweek
stopped reading there.
Newsweek is a fake news organization and a money laundering front for The Moonies.

they all hate traditional europe, so I'm not surprised

Ban Islam!
youtu.be/VI22gjfJQ7Q

No, most reported church fire are by antifa, but most church fire are by muslims.

Fuck off with your fake news meme flaggot. The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee.

>most reported church fire are by antifa, but most church fire are by muslims.
so they just hide the ones by muslims?

They can't manage the flames.
They can't use fire fighting planes because european regulations.
The main towers are going to be touch by the flames in about right now.

Fuck this, i'm going back to the past Marty.

He can't keep getting away with it!

>Muslims dont usually just set fire to things
It's one of their most common ways of attack. For every terrorist attack with a vehicle there are hundreds of car burnings and other fires set by them.

JEWS

That or they're labelled as antifa, remember race doesn't exist in France

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 3.png (302x1347, 333K)

Do you get why this place was targeted 10 minutes after it closed?
It's hugely symbolic. The crown of thorns and a piece of the cross was in there
rt.com/news/456622-notre-dame-cross-crown-relics/

what did Macron say?
without beating anyone, filming or boasting online? muslims love to boast and act like they're in a movie

wasn't it undergoing reformations? they just left these importants things tehre with no security?

>what did Macron say?
Nothing

They report nothing that happen outside big cities and if they absolutely have to, the perpetrators will be jean, marc and jonathan.
They will not mention it a second time.

Fire will be blamed on white nationalists.

Muslims burn their daughters if they step out of line

It was still open to the public today

And then they post it online and scream allahu ackbar. When did Muslims attack without almost immediately claiming responsibility for it and boasting?

POSTING IN A MOSSAD THREAD

fucking kikes already trying to spin alternative narratives

incoming war on israel

When will that faggot actually be overthrown? The fucking yellow jackets said he was going down months ago