/tex/pol - Texas is saved edition

>Trump make it to where all catch and release of illegals go ONLY to sanctuary cities
>Texas bans ALL sanctuary cities 2018
The infinite flow of Central Americans will flow into Texas only to be exported to California, Oregon, Washington, and New York (also Iowa for some reason with a fuckton of counties)

Thank You Trump, Texas might just survive until the wall is built in 2083.

ALL /tex/pol REPORT IN!
WHATS YA'LLS-
>COUNTY
>GRUB
>GUNS
>DRINK
>VIEW OUTSIDE

Attached: 45.jpg (1132x640, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

texastribune.org/2019/01/25/texas-flags-tens-thousands-voters-citizenship-check/
justice.gov/usao-sdca/pr/mexican-national-admits-impersonating-american-citizen-and-stealing-government-benefits
lewrockwell.com/2017/02/murray-n-rothbard/program-right-wing-populism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Trump will cave

Attached: spring_bock.jpg (1200x1200, 593K)

Fuck off. You can't go anywhere in this state without running into beaners who can't speak English at all. Texas has fallen. Just because it will still go for kike loving republicans doesn't mean jack shit.

Daily reminder the blackpill is itself a Jewish scheme, kike-lover

If he does we're fucked, if he doesn't, California goes accelerationist while we become the energy capital of the world and prosper. Its a 50/50 bet, lets see where it goes now that Dems have to somehow defend their sanctuary policies while also explaining why they don't want to be a sanctuary to a million new immigrants.
Blackpill means nothing but nothingness. Find meaning and value in your actions as a Texan. You're weak willed if you don't believe in Texas. Sam Houston won an under-equipped war with the enemy empire having a 4 to 1 advantage.

Attached: 1521076174007.jpg (720x541, 31K)

Can we send the homeless bums in Austin to Cali with the beaners?

>COUNTY
Walker
>GRUB
Firehouse sub
>GUNS
Walther PPK
>DRINK
Cherry Dr. Pepper
>VIEW OUTSIDE
More fucking construction ok 45

If Trump actually does this I wonder what is to stop the people bussed to sanctuary cities from just leaving.

I'd rather the spics be contained in a single area than sending them up north.

How does this benefit Texas? Are you under the impression that hordes of illegal aliens are voting in state elections?

why do beaners always stare at me intently?

Taking up our resources, Taking all our construction and low skilled jobs, filling our public schools with their kids, and yes, a multitude of illegals have gotten federal payments and voted before, even in 2018
texastribune.org/2019/01/25/texas-flags-tens-thousands-voters-citizenship-check/
justice.gov/usao-sdca/pr/mexican-national-admits-impersonating-american-citizen-and-stealing-government-benefits

Attached: 1521786975383.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Why would he, burden of proof is in the Dems as to why they don't want more immigrants, diversity, and great economic boosters

Your daddy never taught you how to fish.

Bexar county checking in, anybody else? Or elsewhere in south Texas?

Attached: dq-treats-blizzards-choc_xtreme_01.png (810x810, 792K)

>4. Take Back the Streets: Crush Criminals. And by this I mean, of course, not “white collar criminals” or “inside traders” but violent street criminals – robbers, muggers, rapists, murderers. Cops must be unleashed, and allowed to administer instant punishment, subject of course to liability when they are in error.

>5. Take Back the Streets: Get Rid of the Bums. Again: unleash the cops to clear the streets of bums and vagrants. Where will they go? Who cares? Hopefully, they will disappear, that is, move from the ranks of the petted and cosseted bum class to the ranks of the productive members of society.

They like the guero

>acknowledging the reality that Texas is a 40% white state is a "kike conspiracy"
Keep deluding yourself

Attached: IMG_20190406_172358.jpg (742x1024, 139K)

It's 40% anglo not 40% white

Me.

Attached: dancingblob.gif (128x128, 11K)

Alamo Heights here

Attached: south_texas.gif (526x516, 7K)

You retarded civnat, our demographics dont take in account for your country orgin. Texas is 40% WHITE, stop trying to delude yourself into the "magical conservative spic". They don't exist

>mclenenne
>subway
>sig p229 E
>water
>pic related

That’s what I’m wondering.
Doesn’t California give them ids? Won’t this just speed up getting them to a dmv? What happens when they are released a third time into San Diego, and still picked up in Dallas?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.64M)

Sauce?

The border. At last the rest of the US population will know what a living hell life with fresh off the bus beaners is like.

Yes they do. There are plenty of white spaniards or otherwise who identify as hispanic even though they are white

South Padre reporting

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-161728_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x767, 338K)

lewrockwell.com/2017/02/murray-n-rothbard/program-right-wing-populism/

Cherry Dr pepper is truly King m

Wtf do you do for work?

Why the fuck do people drink and eat absolute shit when they can do better. Obese and sugar brained Americans are a disgrace. We need strong bodies and sound minds you retards.

Attached: 1525931269682.jpg (1958x2781, 1.87M)

Ywn have a cherry flavored Dublin Dr.Pepper.

Food is part of culture. You want beaners coming in here with their Topo Chico and their Bimbos products and shitty Fanta? Ozarka, Mrs. Bairds and Dr.Pepper all the way!

I bet you don't even know what a Dublin Frosty is.

He is not wrong but BBQ, whataburger, Bluebell and Dr. Pepper are part of Texas culture. Its just a matter of fostering a culture of moderation.

Attached: 1527386054665.jpg (1200x913, 892K)

I grew up in Huntsville

Currently in Dripping Springs drinking a Miller Lite. Sig P220 in my truck. AR and MP40 in my closet.

Attached: 1554289996012.jpg (360x360, 8K)

BBQ isn't bad for you.

>Blackpill means nothing but nothingness. Find meaning and value in your actions as a Texan. You're weak willed if you don't believe in Texas. Sam Houston won an under-equipped war with the enemy empire having a 4 to 1 advantage.
I don't see a counter argument, all you did was advocate for the comfortable lie over the harsh truth. You have the nerve to call others weak you pathetic pseudo-woman?

Attached: worldwithoutjews.jpg (1298x804, 79K)

>X ISNT WHITE
herewegoagain

254 checking in
I seriously hope so

Never had Mexican food in my life. Disgusting. For the drinks enjoy the kidney stones and processed sugar induced retardation.
Love Whataburger and BBQ, Brisket is life. But the damn drinks and meats they sell we know are poisoned made with cheap vegetable oil bs. We need those eggs, LIVER, grass fed rare meats, butter, cheese, non homogenized milk. Kefir for that good bacteria. It is pretty much a drug addiction to eat any of that kosher trash they are always pushing for. Free country is what matters so I wish you all stay sharp and strong that's all.

Attached: 1535682956788.jpg (638x960, 227K)

I hate Texas threads on 4chin because its always rural retards from literally nowhere that check in
76107 reporting in and yes I do look down on you hicks
Texas is not based, but its a fun place to play cowboy while you fuck a bunch of TCU thots
Mfw

Attached: 1555194386790.jpg (366x450, 52K)

1p and Fredericksburg checking in.

DQ steak finger basket
Kimber 1911
Cherry Dr. Pepper
Beautiful 10 at rush hour.

>>Brazos
>> Chicken Express
>>Sig p365 heil
>>DR P
>>VIEW OUTSIDE

Hey now Gansitos are fucking based. Topo Chico a shit though.

>COUNTY
Tarrant
>GRUB
Chicken Express
>GUNS
None yet
>DRINK
Sweet tea
>VIEW OUTSIDE
Pic related

Attached: 20190415_155150.jpg (3264x2448, 3.61M)

I hate your town when I'm trying to drive to work. Gotta slow down to 30 fucking mph. Lovely town though.

Attached: WIN_20190415_15_54_31_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Didnt notice format
>Coryelle
>Rudy's BBQ
>SIG P226
>Diet Dr Peppet
>Ft Hood nigs

... Fucking horizontal pic. I didn't even turn my phone that way. Wtf

>COUNTY
Harris
>GRUB
Vegan
>GUNS
None
>DRINK
Kombucha (local HTX Kickin' Kombucha)
>VIEW OUTSIDE
Hot, humid, industrial gotham

>Ft Hood nigs

Well, you know what Killeen stands for.

Faggot detected

>Forth Worth talking shit
wew
How is the German Commune these days?

Attached: 9eb.jpg (2518x1024, 228K)

I'm straight

gay

Send Rustlin Robs pls

You are slowly bending. You will notice it soon enough on that genius NWO communist diet.

Attached: tumblr_pbm6zsghWd1tqr0bmo1_1280.jpg (1280x870, 437K)

Here is a tip to save your life. Replace Kombucha with grass fed Kefir.

Attached: 1555271774289.png (635x672, 397K)

Some of the small towns are still alright but avoid all cities. I lived in TX for 20 years and I'd just had enough of the nignogs and beaners.

>>COUNTY
Travis
>>GRUB
S o y borscht
>>GUNS
Mosin Nagant
>>DRINK
Tea
>>VIEW OUTSIDE
pic related

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (700x467, 349K)

For values of straight, you might be straight in California, but here kommie-bucha and a vegan diet are signs of faggotry.
Going vegan is going full retard.

The colony is alive and doing quite well. Getting a little Mexican-y on the south side, but nearly all of them speak good English and have jobs. They're the ones that can afford to get out of San Antonio.

>COUNTY
Tarrant

>GRUB
BBQ wild hog

>GUNS
LWRC M6-ICDI in 5.56, about dozen different WW1-WW2 rifles of various types, homebuilt AR10, my grandpa's service M1911A1, and a SIG P320C

>DRINK
Wild Acre Brewing 'Tarantula Hawk' IPA

>VIEW OUTSIDE
My perfectly normal semi-rural suburb on the edge of Fort Worth, and my front yard where I'm growing a wide range of chili pepper cultivars and assorted herbs.

muh tarrant county.
muh whataburger
muh Dan Wesson
muh Shiner light blonde
muh shithole Dallas

Do yourself a favor and stay away from the Shiner Lemon Pils. Shit's nasty. One of their few misses.

>COUNTY
Collin
>GRUB
BBQ brisket
>GUNS
H&K VP9
>DRINK
Mai Tai
>>VIEW OUTSIDE
Spring weather and mosquitoes

Fuck illegals
Fuck Californians
Fuck jannies

Attached: 14897864310590.jpg (599x510, 51K)

no wall
>MIGA

Too late bro lol no lie I tried a six of that this weekend and it was more bitter than their brewer’s pride IPA. Absolute shit

>Tarrant
>I just moved here from Travis county, don't know of any great places here yet
>Currently have a FNS-9 but want an AR and something to conceal
>Makers mark
>I can see Jerry world during my commute

I'm from California thinking about moving to Texas

>COUNTY
I don't know, I'm in Midland temporarily.
>GRUB
Chicken fried steak, gumbo, brisket
>GUNS
None on me, only have a M&P Shield at home, other long guns though. That I lost in a boating incident.
>DRINK
Shiner, Hopadillo
>VIEW OUTSIDE
Pic

Attached: 20190415_161553.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

>inb4 fuck off we're full

Can we just legalize pot already for agricultural export purposes?

>texas
>View outside

Fucking dirt and fat people in trucks on roads to more dirt

>hopadillo
BASED

I heard a rumor while living in CA that the NSA is basically cloning state driver license registers. Let them sign up for their temporary gibs then kick then in the nuts after the wall is finished and toss em back over.

Please refrain

>COUNTY
>GRUB
>GUNS
>DRINK
>VIEW OUTSIDE
fuck your datamining thread, all I'll tell you is im drinking HEB root beer

>County
Brazos
>Grub
Taco Truck Taco’s
>Guns
Remington 270
>Drink
Karbach Rodeo Clown/ Hopadillo
>View Outside
Texas A&M

>fort worth talking shit
Yeah imagine the whitest major city in Texas talking shit about cowboy larpers and their sacred soft drinks and fast food on Jow Forums

>move to San Antonio from Louisiana
>wow there are alot of Mexicans here
>turns out every single person I've met has been extremely nice and friendly

I'm shocked.

Wasn’t expecting to see a fellow Midland bro here. This cost of living sucks donkey dicks.

Well, hate to break it to you, but I'm a consultant from Houston, so I'm literally here for days.

What restaurants are good?

>>VIEW OUTSIDE
>More fucking construction ok 45
I think you mean the last 15 years between Austin and Dallas on 35.

KD’s on the southeastern side is bretty gud. Other than that service is going to be god awful pretty much everywhere. Cotten patch is okay, Longhorns is okay.

>Well, you know what Killeen stands for.
It's a lot better than it was 20 years ago.

>COUNTY
Bexar
>GRUB
Bill miller barbecue
>GUNS
I need some
>DRINK
Texas Tea, unsweet
>VIEW OUTSIDE
The beautiful countryside ranches.

>county
Tarrant
>grub
Canes
>guns
.22 rifle
M4 with desert storm camouflage
>drink
Vanilla Coke
>view outside
Bunch of oldfags in a small neighborhood

Yeah, why work service when you get $20/hour or more in the fields? Weird local effects, cost of living is crazy. I liked Clear Springs, and the BBQ at the HEB isn't too shabby. Might check out KDs.

Nice quads.

>Hitler quads of truth

It's been almost 20 years since I was there, but look for a little hole in the wall place called El Jarrito in Katy. Poblano rellenos, man.

If you liked the HEB place you’d love Kd’s. Yeah the local McDonald’s is always hiring and they start people off at like $14/hr if you’re willing to work the graveyard. Pretty much the only people who have these low tier jobs (no offense to those who have them) are bratty spoiled wives/girlfriends or 17 year olds. I moved here close to 2 years ago and my rent went up from $1100 to $1650 when I went to renew after a year. It’s literally cheaper to pay mortgage than to rent here, you just gotta save up the down payment first. This is a weird fucking town man.

Lot of Bexar in here. Meetup when? Fredericksburg can come too.

>county
Fort Bend
>Grub
Whataburger
>Guns
Glock 17, S&W M&P 15 Sport
>Drink
Coffee at the moment, Rolling Rock later
>View outside
Dunno, my blinds are closed

Dripping Springs here and I didn't want to go to your faggy meet up anyway

Coryell also here. Bit too close, my man.
>Coryell
>my own bbq
>HK USP
>Lone Star
>my Taco

They used to love riding on trains. We can help them return to their roots.

>tfw Seattle turns into Mexico
>tfw liberals driven out by "totally not white flight
>tfw surrounding housing prices skyrocket even more than they are now
>tfw I rent rooms to liberals for $1500 each, move somewhere cheap, and live on the rental income

Attached: 1555338803780.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

I see a lot of beaners here bro

Attached: CE8F8D21-0FA2-4377-9458-E0B8852C0340(1).png (2732x2048, 1.67M)

I didn't realize that Dripping Springs was this tsundere. You can come too, >we will get you Buc-ees jerky.