'The black flag will fly above the dome'

'Flag' as a verb can mean to mark something.

'Dome' as a verb can mean to swell upwards.

The prophecy wasn't literal. It meant that something (a holy building) would be marked with something black, that something would swell upwards into the sky (smoke). Essentially we've just witnessed another aspect of the prophecy come true.

Will this event have a significant impact upon the gilets jaunes and their riots? Will it exacerbate the cultural tensions in France past the breaking point?

Attached: The Black Flag will fly.png (1483x676, 827K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3px0q4A-v7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>'Dome' as a verb can mean to swell upwards.
Like your head

If this is true, then I'm going to be on the winning side. I'm sorry.

Yeah nothing is ever literal in your faggot religious text. You're free to do what you want with it. Please KYS.

the leaf that wrote the prophecy admitted to making it up for shits and giggles in the very same thread

if you wait long enough, you can make up shit from a dead horse and call it a miracle

screencap and archive every example of poc celebrating on social media

Sssssss

The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee.

sauce?

What prophecy?

The "black flag" is already a metaphor for smoke.

Nice that France has such a large, peaceful, jihadist community.

He can't keep getting away with this!

Attached: Prophecy.png (816x817, 418K)

Yep, and people are somehow still clinging to it. Or at least are pretending to.

Attached: FD86F3A4-12DD-485E-A074-B64F1E679F84.jpg (296x170, 5K)

> q predigted this
> peedszagayte proven real!

Attached: 1538036908177.png (292x257, 111K)

witnessed. can we bury this shit now please.

you morons should focus on irlmaier, the only legit sage. he literally said that paris will be burnt down before shtf.
dumbasses.

Good post - I thought the same thing when I first heard the news.

I think France is at a tipping point - May this song help them:
youtube.com/watch?v=3px0q4A-v7o

> an island will drift away
it's not Brexit. Notre Dame is on the Isle de Paris

>smoke isn't a flag
>that smoke isn't black
>not over a dome
Can we just drop this stupid meme prophecy? It was fun during the election cycle but it's cringey as hell now. It was just a vague shitpost by a leaf

Damn it not Saim al-Haidi again. How does he keep getting away with it?

If anything this symbolizes the fact whitey has no sanctuary anymore. They say we are without culture because their only culture is to destroy.

>'Dome' as a verb can mean to swell upwards.

the italians call notre dame "il duomo di parigi," AKA "the dome of paris"

Attached: inside-the-dome.jpg (550x414, 52K)

There was nothing special about that post or its number and it should have been disregarded like mostly everything Canadians say around here. Unfortunately the inconspicuous nature of it appealed to the schizoids and numerous other losers with a confirmation bias, they'll just call you Jewish if you tell them a faggot made it for laughs.

For reference
>Three branches will become one.
>An island will drift away.
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
>Idols will speak and move about.
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
>The ravens will starve.
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
>The rod and the ring will strike.

Attached: crones.jpg (500x300, 58K)

Retarded contortionism. Let this retarded meme die like the economist covers.

Like all prophecies, just vague meaningless bullshit that desperate retards will apply meaning to

so china is to move next

>implying shit that’s made up for shits and giggles can’t be willed into reality just as much as shit made up on purpose
>implying it matters where or when it came from and not that it became what it became that matters
I mean, do you even meme magic even once, bro?

I never said that wasn't the case, I think it's stupid too but it's fun to LARP sometimes.

Attached: 1518406990157.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

i'm impressed at the amount of logical jumps you had to do so that this phrase works with your confirmation bias

It was fun in the US election, it got people interested, went wild trying to make connections and predict what would happen next. But now it's just cringe inducing

It's an abridged version of Revelations. The two Witnesses, Island fleeing, etc... Read Revelations and you'll see it for yourself.

Attached: thebutterfly.jpg (550x400, 38K)

Attached: woah.jpg (640x480, 53K)

This is the truth. The leaf was inadvertently channelling the will of the Lord.

I can't even remember where it came from desu.
We need a new cringy mostly fake prophecy.

Attached: H7Rtzow.jpg (537x850, 58K)

Was it the will of the lord to burn down the worlds most famous cathedral during Easter?

Only five lines left.
The Belly of the Dragon will drip water.
Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
A rock will stand on seven hills (the third temple)
The ravens will starve. (ravens might be a reference to freemasonry)
The rod and the ring will strike.
Question is what those remaining 3 mean.

Literally just a random leaf. Didn't even get digits.

No the better question is, what do you think any of the previous lines refer to?

>The black flag will fly above the dome
On a scale of 1 - 10 how fucked are we?

Attached: 1544737270092.jpg (640x717, 44K)

Atheism kills

It sounds cool so it got him far.

Attached: 375371E5C78F4138B83A1666A6822765.jpg (223x310, 25K)

kek

Literally zero. The smoke was yellow or white not black, smoke isn't a flag, and from the outside Notre Dame doens't have a dome.

Attached: 1555355546540.png (795x795, 693K)

Prophecies are designed to be so fucking vague as shit they can apply for anything.

>Star will gorge itself on clay
America invades Syria, syria has clay, America has stars. The prophecy is real.
Israel has golan heights recognized as territory. Golan heights has clay. Prophecy is real.
Chinese flag has stars. China is taking South China Sea artificial islands. Prophecy is real.
The KGB symbol is a red star with sickle and hammer. Putin was KGB. Therefore seizing Crimea was gorging on clay. Prophecy is real.
Kayne is a star, he eats out Kardashian Ass. Kim Kardashian has tanned skin. Like light brown clay. Prophecy is real.

Wow, with combustion happening up in the cloud like that I strongly suspect accelerants and/or an internal gas canister explosion.