Muslims Celebrate Cathedral Burning

Now why would they do that?

Attached: 1555354567552.jpg (1219x2131, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6DI8TmdBg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
change.org/p/muslims-of-paris-turn-the-notre-dame-ruins-into-mosque
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can we start the third world war already?

Thinking of joining the army just to kill mudslimes.

Should I do it?

You colonize Algeria we colonize you.

Fuck notre dam

Except we are 10x smarter than you, dumb sandnigger

This attack against us will be blamed on white nationalists

Fuck Twin Towers

Please join

Attached: AD39F1FE-833D-47B6-9EBC-E345ECCFF41C.jpg (664x1000, 161K)

The west is done for. We failed Jesus. All we can do is take out as many mudslimes as we can before we die

Maybe some diversity firework went off, and they're cheering because it was so beautiful.

Attached: 1327531018423.jpg (441x349, 109K)

Attached: 1551236861019s.jpg (196x215, 3K)

No shit.

They were ugly.
NY is better off without them.

>last one mentions cancer cells in countries
She should refer to any muslims as cancer, not Christians.

based, i'll bring the marshmellows

It's almost like they hate us. Crazy right?

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 5 (1).png (302x1347, 333K)

they always do this shit, that's why we fucking hate them

No word about it on the jew media as always

This is what dirty mudslimes did to Paris less than 3 years ago. Trump was right, Paris is a shithole.

Don't worry democrats, your piece of shit mudslime hero & brother fucker Ilhan Omar will say this is just something that happened somewhere. Fucking low IQ berders

Attached: parisinanutshell.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

Attached: 1555352863001.jpg (1242x1900, 1.23M)

Because mudslimes are filthy trash and, like their semitic brothers the jews, they work together to take us over. And you can hate both equally as they work together but both have agency of their own and deny white europeans their agency
We need a french Tarrant-esque hero.

Attached: 1555241872227m.jpg (1024x557, 55K)

If you think taking over your degenerate fag countries requires anything resembling work you are sorely mistaken.

I’ll put a bullet through your head muzzie scum.

Attached: 1548994997554.png (600x600, 9K)

How many threads will you write the exact same in using the same pic and using the same memeflag in? Your country has been nigger capitol for 100s of years, even this shithole is more white

Attached: 1555341609447.png (625x493, 374K)

Don't be fucking idiots. It's obvious they would celebrate this, but that doesn't make them responsible for it.

Mark my words: this was done by the French government, at the behest of banking institutions and the like, to make France more "approachable" to "other cultures", so they can get more people on their monetary system.

it's impossible to peacefully coexist with these "people." their "religion" is an ideology that tolerates nothing besides islam.

>even this shithole is more white

Good one monkey.

>Now why would they do that?
IDK, probably the same reason the Christchurch mosque shooting was celebrated on here. Islam has its incel basement dwellers too.

Kike

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6DI8TmdBg

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1600x900, 979K)

>degenerate fag countries
Dont you have some mans hand to hold while walking on the street?
You mudslimes fuck more boys then if all frogs were gay and fucked another frog on a daily basis.
But you can be sure I will chronicle all with joy when the tv-generation is out of power and we arm and destroy you filthy niggers. This time we will cleanse our nations before we nuke your filthy nations and especially this black nigger cube you faggots dance around and 1 on israel for good measures

Attached: 1555153309935.jpg (700x803, 82K)

Attached: slimes2.png (1453x1600, 1.91M)

Attached: slimes.png (1960x1044, 957K)

lol you fucking idiot. enjoy dying for you know who

Yes Goy, sign your life over to the military and go kill some muslims so kikes can get dat oil money.

France24's livestream

Attached: ndvp8.webm (1024x576, 2.46M)

1 Dirham was deposited into your account.

this, every culture has mentally unstable people due to the genetic or developmental basis of most severe mental illness

your country was nothing before we moved in. we came up with the name algeria. you were all living in huts under turkish rule, and raiding our coasts taking slaves from our people.

you should be so fucking thankful we gave you infrastructure and national identity.

france colonized algeria to remove muslim piracy and slave trade from the mediterranean.

>those comments
It’s a deep, type of guttural laugh..:

Attached: FC3A387E-4BD1-4776-BC5F-F6A12BC7DB1F.jpg (328x325, 18K)

Goat fuckers are really rejoicing over the fall of Christianity

Attached: 1555354155802.webm (360x640, 2.76M)

God these pisslamist should be eradicated soon.

armies are for defence, not attack

i wonder if they're celebrating so openly because they're so confident or because they simply lack self-consciousness

>REEE NO NO NO! IT WAS THE JEWS! IGNORE MUH MUSLIMS THEY DINDUNUFFIN!

Attached: Hitler Muslim.jpg (1781x2048, 745K)

catholic scum destroyed hundreds of temples in India and srilanka. no pope has ever apologised for it and they still keep vomiting venom against hindus. fuck christians and fuck muslims and fuck this church.

Where is the police now?

>We failed Jesus.
All of the West, Middle East, and North Africa should abandon Abrahamic bullshit and embrace the Dharma. All Muslims, Christians, and Jews should abandon their filth and follow Buddha.

Attached: Bodhidharma.jpg (480x360, 54K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Attached: D34ECu4U0AA-qFD.jpg large.jpg (1532x1152, 357K)

Whats new?

it's interesting to ask why no Western country has a problem with the curry merchants minority.

The iron heel that no one ever uses. Conciousness is at a low.

Japs watching it live.

Attached: firefox_2019-04-15_22-02-16.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

>Hitler

Yeah the same guy that mad nationalism a taboo subject is the one we should look up to.

You kiddos and your edge. w h e w.

how many muslim temples have you racist white people bombed in syria?

>believe in desert trilogy

Attached: laughingvarg.jpg (300x174, 9K)

>implying I haven't returned to morrigan.

i think you should kill yourself, you racist piece of white trash

Part and parcel

all shitskins

Attached: 1545420161496.png (500x500, 5K)

wow, what a surprise. Horrible people are horrible. Everyone knows, Muslims are the lowest scum of them all.

>Muslims shitpost on twitter
That's what twitter is for, kike.

Not lower than Jews.

Why join the army? You can kill them without leaving your country! Just log onto Minecraft and join a PvP server.

What happened in their culture some time ago, now manifested in material form. This is symbolic date, France has fallen. They have no past, no heritage and I'm not speaking about the cathedral.

Because they follow a religion based on world domination

Based fact poster

Catholics aren’t christians, they are heathen man - worshipers

I am your friend, Hindu bro

T. Arminian Christian

But the army is controlled by the Jews, all you would do is destibilize the ME for grater Israel.

It’s actually kikebook

when will cristcucks wake up and start crusading? this is already boring.

Shut up and get back to learning C# you useless ape.

desetkrat nula je furt nula buzno

Imagine my shock

We didn't realize it was a temple because there were people shitting on the steps.

Blame the people who brought the muslims there. Blame Israel for starting the war on terror that has sent millions of muslims into europe. Fight the disease not the symptoms.

We were already Al-Jazair and still are. Modern nation states are degenerate it was better when we were with Turkball. Wait until we get another Boumediene, a leader with a pulse, and we will teach you some more lessons.

Attached: 282F3942-7352-4BAE-9629-43F126A8F73E.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

based

>worship demons
>expect apologies

um no sweatie

COME JOIN US, Jow Forums

Attached: the_black_sun.jpg (540x810, 436K)

Fucking traitor bitch. She dies first.

Hide it, justify their reactions, blame white men. Pretty much what they have always been doing.

I really hope more mosques get shot up; I fuckin hate these 3rd world shitskins.

Attached: 1552942573754.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

> And officials don't know why.
kek

>delirious beginning removed removed yak

Fatima bringing the banter

Attached: 1550265473037.png (1280x738, 1.14M)

>cripplechan

Go back faggot.

This is what you get for what you did

>Fix the Notre Dame Cathedral by converting its ruins into a Mosque.
change.org/p/muslims-of-paris-turn-the-notre-dame-ruins-into-mosque

Attached: 969F9E6C-FE25-45FE-9F61-01795FCB0898.jpg (1300x921, 101K)

i-its not a problem w-when we do it

Everyone should quickly collect every laugh reaction of these muslims for later use

Attached: 1554835925586.png (649x611, 177K)

Not enough

Isn’t that better though?

The middle east ruled by muslims is already causing europe problems. Maybe if the muslims where all dead and the middle east where ruled by secular jews then we wouldn’t be having this islamic insurgence.

Stock on weapons and ammo If you can, the day will come

Muslims don't have temples since your dogshit religion bans real art. You just have boxes with crayola scribbles

Syria was a secular state FUCKING COMMUNIST SUBHUMAN. The only ones who blow shit in Syria are Mudshit garbage inbreds.

because the west burned our countries down?