It Won't Be Rebuilt/Restored

Rebuilding or restoring Notre Dame will be labeled racist, supremacist, insensitive or noninclusive. It's gone folks.

Attached: NotreDAMN.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1BrqlKaEOU
youtu.be/ChmUC0OysoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They should do this. Catholics need to wake up

based

Let the pedo cult burn.

>Rebuilding or restoring Notre Dame will be labeled racist, supremacist, insensitive or noninclusive. It's gone folks.

You're 11/10 Murritard.

The French will rebuild it just to show it to the Americans in their face - you did not rebuild the WTC!

Bigot.

>The French will rebuild it just to show it to the Americans in their face - you did not rebuild the WTC!
Inshallah..

Attached: LeMuslims.jpg (508x271, 87K)

We shall see.

The destruction of Notre Dame in and of itself is not a bad thing. It is not a symbol of the decline of the West.

It is, however, a crossroads. This is a clear test from God, just as much so as Abraham bringing Isaac to the table. How it is handled will be a testament to our devotion.

If we build a new cathedral, glorious and exalting God, all will be well. If, however, we do nothing, or build a secular or modern building - then we will have failed. It shall confirm, once and for all, in our eyes and in God's, that the West has forsaken Him.

umm.. it's still the catholics' land. why the fuck would they not rebuild it not to mention theyll get more than enough money in donations. the only reason to not rebuild it is if they are purposely trying to collapse the church itself, as an organization. there is no reason at all for them to do anything but rebuild it. why would they be okay with anything else?

they built a mosque on the grounds of the WTC, nothing came of it

Like that means anything around here.

Attached: SwedenCurrentYear.png (211x260, 133K)

Where can I donate to build a Norse Temple in its place?

Attached: oh thy.jpg (480x203, 38K)

Let the pedo cult burn.

they are talking about rebuilding it on French TV , they said they are going to do it but since it's so beautiful and difficult it will take a huge time , they talked about 10 years to start the rebuild , i'm not sure if i'll still be alive by the time they are finished

It's like the ship of Theseus

I can understand renovating/fixing certain parts of a structure. But if you just straight up rebuild the entire structure over it's existing place, it's loses the history and meaning behind it. It would be a hollow shell of what it was. Not worth rebuilding.

DOES NOT MATTER BECAUSE THE FRENCH DON'T EVEN HAVE THE ABILITY TO RECREATE A CATHEDRAL AND RESTORE ONE OF A KIND ARTIFACTS BECAUSE STONE MASONS DON'T EXIST ANYMORE

They will re-make it into a multi-faith dialogue centre and basketball courts for disadvantaged youth.

The nigger who started the fire will have his feet kissed by the pope

Dude, that shit is copyrighted.
You owe me schekles

kill everyone wearing a yellow vest

the black Pope is real

The WTC was a modernist jew box. Notre Dame burning is 100X worse.

I'm certain there is enough expertise to rebuild if they want to. All the old buildings in France need to be maintained and refurbished, so there is certainly the skill to do it.

Today's Vatican will never build a cathedral like that, which truly gives glory to God. If they rebuild it will be some modern art monstrosity designed to worship man.

they will build holocaust memorial in its place

Realistic and pragmatic.

Attached: Tricolor.jpg (600x309, 35K)

Also likely.

God is using Muslims to judge catholic idolatry

to your local synagogue

it's not owned by the Vatican but by France , they have no say in this and on TV they are already speaking about the rebuild but it will take a very long time , VERY VERY long time.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1555350801271.png (1042x677, 185K)

Disney must be happy now with the upcomming movie of Notre Dame

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-04-15 at 14.15.24.jpg (970x546, 62K)

that's because the owner larry silverstein didn't want to rebuild them, he was in debt on them until they got destroyed, it would have cost billions to renovate them, more than his networth

he got 4.5 billion from insurance company and fought port authority over building WTC1

from all accounts ive read he sounds like a real piece of shit

They'll apologise to the Muslims for making the cathedral so flammable.

Attached: 1532699989151.png (482x552, 342K)

>implying Christ isn't an idol
user, I...

>they are already speaking about the rebuild but it will take a very long time , VERY VERY long time.
Let me translate that for you..... LET IT BURN.

Checked. But it will be a mosque

you guys are acting like this shit can't be remade even stronger than before

Attached: 1483286884960.jpg (600x1058, 262K)

It will be remade as the Papal Foot Kissing headquarters for the Paris region..

I keep hearing Europeans say this, but....

they are too busy raping kids

It can, but it won't. That's the point of this thread.

Attached: french-muslim-protest.jpg (640x425, 151K)

The mayor of Paris is a marxist, probably jewish, woman.

She will probably build a giant nigger dick in place of the arrow that fell.

You don't know French People. This shit will get so much donations like it never had before.

No matter who actually did this today. It definitely feels like it will go down as a big symbol of our time.

Good. Religion is a mental illness.

youtube.com/watch?v=m1BrqlKaEOU

I wouldn't say never, it'll get rebuilt. Make it entirely out of metal this time, let it stand for 10,000 years instead of 800.

Attached: 1539904139655.jpg (1349x2048, 601K)

Too bad Eiffel tower is made from iron so it will be difficult for french to burn. I expected the Louvre fire though, probably will be next.

>80B for refugees
>$0 for Notre Dame

I believe the HIV treatment center has a donation box for it

Good oppurtunity to upgrade to a Mandir. Would it be pure taxpayers that pay for the rebuild? Or insurers (effectively taxpayers via a series of profiteering middlemen)

are you retarded? 10,000 years? End times are coming in at least the next 200 years

This has great meme potential.
Go larp as a concerned arab on fb and demand that money not get wasted on this white supremacist building.
youtu.be/ChmUC0OysoU

As the Church and State anre totally separated I don't know. Because it's not any forgotten village church, it's fucking Notre-Dame.

So plenty of money, and also donations through the roof.

Imagine being this must of a bird brain, bitching at Americans for thinking that the establishment isn't going to re-build or the Notre Dame, when muslims attack churches on a daily basis in Europe.

>This shit will get so much donations like it never had before.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: FrenchCucks.jpg (705x375, 102K)

maybe you're end times, but not this planets or this race.

Well white catholic people have money you dingus.

God’s not real, and if he is, he’s definitely not catholic.

Wrong. They built a community center with a prayer room three blocks away. You fell for the boomer lies.

The current renovations of the cathedral was raised from Catholics outside of France. You guys don't give a flying fuck.

They do exist.
All those cathedrals need constant service, even if they don't burn down.

dude , even non-catholics are shocked by this right now , you can bet they are going to give money , even the Vatican will be forced to do it.

Well it's always like that. Shit's on fire yo. Now people will suddenly remember it's here and won't be there if they don't move. Every old person raised in a catholic environment, every art student who fucking love the art, the freaking UNESCO will put money into this.

Norsefags are amongst the cringiest of all fagans. Literally kys.

I just don't think you understand what Notre-Dame is for French people. From right to left, Christians to atheists, everybody loves it. Notre-Dame is France incarnated in stone. Only non-white can2like it

Why even bother, France is an atheist shithole and the catholics that do live there are fucking modernist catholics. The only reason people are crying about this church burning down is because "omg old thing burn so sad!"

Wrong sweetie. That one church alone is responsible for millions of tourists. It will be rebuilt.

I think the catacombs are due for an extension. All those muslims in Europe will finally be able to contribute something.

We have a replica already in Montreal the only people who go there are Chinese tourist.

Why aren't they putting the fire out?

it's a massive tourist magnet bringing in the shekels that alone makes sure it will be restored

massive brainlets everywhere ITT

>It's gone
wow just like every other atom in this shit simulation
who fucking cares

how old are you, wise one?

You KNOW they will suggest a giant dildo to symbolize inclusive diversity instead.

>replica
>chinese tourists
>in canada
All of this is just too logical.

Picture of the new improved multi faith-secular inclusive Cathedral of Feminist Empowerment to replace Notre Dame.

Attached: The-Georges-Pompidou-Centre.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

Exactly. People in the streets are crying before it

>Norse Temple
>In France

For what purpose?

very american post , uncultured maggot

China is right.

Wasn’t he the guy that worked in the towers and was never known to take time off, but he and his kids took a day off on 9/11 or were hours “late”

France is the heart of FSSPX you dumb mutt. Every actual French is in pain right now. You can't understand this because you have nothing relatable in your country

They rebuilt St Stephens Cathedral here after the war too when it was a burnt out husk, took around 10 years, so I can't imagine it taking much longer for Notre Dam. Unless you frogs are lazy af

Attached: 1555149883882.jpg (990x1024, 208K)

Where have you been lately? They aren't going to build any fucking massive Cathedrals in Paris of all places. They might build a mosque there but they won't rebuild Notre Dame.

No its a very truthful post you dishonest faggot. No go shed some more crocodile tears because some old building that has lost all symbolism burned down and you want something to be outraged over.

Attached: 55575926_927603744109956_5452102077624877056_n.jpg (227x225, 10K)

>Why even bother, France is an atheist shithole and the catholics that do live there are fucking modernist catholics. The only reason people are crying about this church burning down is because "omg old thing burn so sad!"

this

all the atheists care about is their "cultural" relic, their humanism.

real Catholics just see this as confirmation from God that we've gone astray and need to start again, if anything I feel encouraged by this

Attached: c30.png (1000x1091, 141K)

We all know what will be built.

Attached: 1555357567705.jpg (638x450, 71K)

The building was in a worse state in the mid 1800s, after centuries of skimping on maintenance. (Don't blame the revolutionaries, they didn't really do more than plunder whatever valuables there were (silver cups etc.) and desecrate the tombs of former kings.)

it's because Notre Dame had unique art and carved stones you can't find anywhere else in the world , the statues outside were hopefully saved because they had removed them several months before.

Chinese would go to Montreal either way because your very liberal laws, literally no one knows or cares about Canada outside of hockey and trailer park boys truth be told. Everyone knows about Paris and the cathedral.

Nah people like stone masons have true respect and passion for this, they get shit done.

those faggots will build a mosque instead

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 4 (2).png (302x1347, 333K)

Real nice culture y’all got over there

The acceleration should be happy. All that smoke should move the 12 year end date for earth up at least 6 months

He had a doctor's appointment which he cancelled then went for a walk around NYC and didn't go for his breakfast at the top of the towers, his kids just so happened to run late aswell

They'll bulldoze it and build a Syrian history museum

Most kings were in St-Denis but yeah the plunder still happened.