I feel absolutely nothing

I'm currently watching over 800 years of peak European history burning to the ground and I don't feel a single goddamn thing.

Is that bad? Can anyone relate?

Attached: hqdefault_live.jpg.png (480x360, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jeremiahproject.com/new-world-order/understanding-hegelian-dialectic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sloppy job mossad

>Christ
>European
Lol, no.

I don't particularly care about Middle Eastern religions or their followers, no.

I couldn't care less

Me to OP, to be honest, i want all them burn, let this shit turn into ashes. HONK HONK

Attached: wxjki.jpg (500x303, 51K)

No, I feel despair. Partly because if it is arson, they won't tell the public and will cover it up. History will never know what REALLY happened

Go eat a bigmac you feckless piece of shit.
Divide
Slide
Demoralize

Are you Sarah Silverman?

literally don't give a fuck. I remember going to Paris and being extremely disappointed with that Cathedral watching the Quasimodo cartoon it looked as if it was big af but in reality, it wasn't even that big certainly not nearly as big as it was portrayed in the Quasimodo cartoon it was actually not even close to the biggest Cathedral I saw so fuck it

it's a false temple of a cucked sect. nothing to feel about it really.

catholics are going to hell so the jews shot themselves in the foot as always. you can't cuck the real followers of christ, we don't worship idols or go into temples. you will not even see us.

You say "if" but it sounds like you've already made up your mind that it was arson no matter what

Could you expand more on this?

Why care? Frogs aren't even white.

Attached: comps.jpg (800x450, 86K)

Attached: 1554904280465.jpg (720x960, 97K)

at this point they sure ain't. when the eiffel tower collapses and all paris burns, god will likely have a smile and move on.

reminder to pray and witness the coming storm.

First a problem is created and designed to elicit a certain reaction out of the public. Then the people demand something be done about the problem and willingly accept the pre-planned New World Order solution; a solution that always involves actions or legislation that never would have passed under normal circumstances.
Think about the New zealand mosque shooting.
jeremiahproject.com/new-world-order/understanding-hegelian-dialectic/
Ignore the Icke video guys a nutjob but this theory makes sense.

Why give a shit? Europe doesn't.

Attached: frenchcathedralsdestroyed.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

because you are american, you don't have culture, you don't know what that is

I'm feeling a bit the same way. I think it's because in my mind I've already said goodbye to the west as it used to be. We have to find our way through this darkness to its new incarnation.

stop divide and conquer. You know nothing about America.

Most of ya are not going to feel pain for really anything but we all understand how important this is.

Remember bataclan?

you are burger, so no one is surprised if you have no roots and no grasp about the historical context of heritage meaning

Attached: american_history.jpg (550x413, 71K)

This. Who gives a shit about 1000 year old europoor buildings. America is future Europe is past. Get cucked and fucked no guns.

Attached: IMG_1114.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Makes sense, feelings are for humans

american made sure that everyone knows everything about america.

McDonalds have done more for humanity then the church has ever done.

This is a Europe hurt OP would be surprising if you did feel it desu. God bless every yank that does mind.

I don't feel much these days. I'm approaching middle age, the world is in tatters, my dick is 75% what it used to be, and my cat is dying.

It's sad, and I feel a little bad, but honestly? Every physical thing has a shelf life. If this is it's time, and it truly was an accident (which is apparently the case as of right now), then we just have to accept it and move on. Nothing lasts forever.