What's the Reaction In France?

Are people buying that it was because of renovations? What's the atmosphere?

Attached: notre dame.jpg (640x420, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
marianne.net/societe/hugo-15-ans-menace-pour-une-blague-sur-la-mecque-est-en-2019-et-il-faut-encore-rappeler-que
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's an inside job.
Macron cancels his speech, it burns right after.
The meaning, the heritage everything about this building...
No way it's an accident.
But being here in France most are thinking "oh no it"'s burning omg" then forget about it tomorrow.

Stay strong French brothers

Be careful Spain, who knows which country might be next.
Thanks for the support though

Muslims are happy. Property just became available for a new mosque.

Stay strong france, guillotine the culprit!

jewcron is trying to divert attention away from protests

>muslim celebration threads/posts being spammed all over Jow Forums

Attached: 453564353.jpg (795x470, 83K)

Muslim niggers

Fuck off with the fake news. The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee.

is there evidence it was a muslim who did this?

J'men fout mdr

Creole applause.

link or sauce?

Probably the Muslims or the Jews. You know how Jow Forums goes.

this will be the catalyst, this will be the last straw

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

If there isn't they'll find/make it up

The French will just carry on. They're weak and cowardly people.

I say it was macron , he has been under extreme fire , the jews taught how to create false flags

Do we want niggers in 100 years prancing around claming OUR monuments were THEIR doing? Let it burn.

Saim al-Haidi = Sam Hyde

Nothing will happen as usual.

Attached: 1555356688179.png (1042x677, 185K)

No matter who actually did this. It definitely feels like it will go down as a big symbol of our time.

He cant get away with this.

don't spoonfeed the newfags like that

yeah I just noticed

Not a christian but i feel sick for this

>oooh this is really a sad day, I mean it's stuff from like the past or something :'((( #IAMNOTREDAME #MACRON2022 (please retweet)

french nationalism rising

All these are the beginning of sorrows

Europeans are as cucked as we are. They'll build a mosque on the ruins like they did with the WTC

Not a practising christian, but I'ml devastated by this. Don't know why even I care so much.

Attached: 1554496355497.jpg (858x838, 266K)

>inb4 it's replaced with a mosque

same

>fuck off with the fake news
>no source
well, lad

Why? Now you can build something actually useful, like a gay sex club or a mosque on valuable land.

To be fair, Notre Dame Cathedral was kind of out of place in a predominantly Muslim country like France. It offended a lot of people, so if it burns to the ground it could actually be a good thing. They could build a mosque out of the ruins.

yes me too. A piece of great history was lost, anyone who went inside understood the beauty of it

wondering what was inside that was so important it had to be torched.

Attached: 1537997303864.png (175x141, 7K)

Maybe because a big symbol of our heritage just got erased and barely anybody cares.

The ABSOLUTE STATE of newfags.

>MUH ISLAM DINDUNUFFIN
fuck off rapeugee

It's a piece of our past

Attached: konk.png (512x512, 144K)

Saw a video of the people singing ave maria very sadly.

Hordes of leftist whitoids(what's left of them in paris) are lining up head-down/ass-up to get gangraped by mudslimes and
niggers as reparations for staining the atmosphere of their beautiful caliphate with noxious fumes from their putrid temple.

#not all muslims
#black live smatter
#bash the fash

>frenchfrogs
>reaction
They will probably surrender at some German tourist

Mossad did this.

It's the end of the world as we know it

Get the fuck out of Europe mudshit

It’s a building. They don’t matter except for the labor hours used to make them, just throw up another one.

Make a new symbol with cooler stuff in it. It’s just rocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
check 6:00

Christ is near. Heretics will pay

It's not the cathedral itself that makes you feel bad, it's the emptiness that will replace it. Medieval people would go raven mad at the cathedral burning sure, but then they would know that there are others remaining and that in the future they would build some and more. What prospect do we have now? Nothing at all, nothing is ever going to replace Notre Dame because there is no one, no civilisation, that have the will to build something.
Notre-Dame represented nothing to us, it was not ours, what is ours is the empty place that will remain for ever

Perhaps they're wondering someone would Burn a church, before concluding Holy Week

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 34.png (302x1347, 333K)

>implying this place isn't full of newfags already

kek, hey hey goy

he wont be able to get away this time,will he?

All the dead children the pope and priesthood raped and murdered.

The dead wood has been burnt away but the foundations and main structure will remain
It will reemerge like a phoenix out of the flames as will all of Europa
This is a sign of purges,cleansing and rebirth

This.

Why do I care when I am not a practicing Christian?

No mosque was build on the World Trade Center. A community center with a prayer room was opened THREE BLOCKS AWAY

Idk but I changed my facebook photo to have a french flag in the background

It could happen to you.

Attached: Sagrada-Familia_Antoni-Gaudi_dezeen_936_0.jpg (936x624, 189K)

>The dead wood has been burnt away but the foundations and main structure will remain
they are saying it could collapse

it's because of a tweet
marianne.net/societe/hugo-15-ans-menace-pour-une-blague-sur-la-mecque-est-en-2019-et-il-faut-encore-rappeler-que

bro it already looks like it got burned down

This shit cant be real, there is no way a country is THIS cucked.

Okay, I just got up. Can I get a quick rundown on what's happening today?

they do that just for the macron speech, it's a terroriste incident

exactly. i know it was a cool piece of history but fuck the catholic church and the damage theyve done to humanity

It was 'everyones' cathedral. And will rebuilt as such. The bells will ring again. Every morning and the Muslim call to prayer at night.

The Fluoride in their water won't let them ask questions or rebel

There's some irony here.

Attached: _20190415_205613.jpg (1080x1181, 179K)

Mudlimes set the cathedral on fire, media is blaming the fire on "renovations"

The absolute state of france.

Perhaps it will get Macron off the "hot" seat and refocus rage upon the immigrant, So sad.

Attached: 51492963_2323497257672702_2515351947704270848_o.jpg (1059x349, 52K)

Bad news user. The Jews run everything. And it's not pretty.

Begone vile jew

Kill yourself kike scum

12 churches vandalised across France in last two weeks
This was a renovation accident
Really?
if they new it was an act of Islamic terrorism, would they tell the people?

:(

At least globalisation means we have McDonalds in every European capital, and that there is no difference between the migrant populations living in Paris and Oslo :)

I'm telling you user, the rapture is upon us

Guys, am I crazy in finding the fact that this was a workplace accident somewhat reassuring?

From this day onwards, no matter how bad I am at my job, I'll never be burned-down-the-fucking-Notre-Dame bad.

Attached: 1416351737268.png (231x219, 82K)

Do you need a hug?

It’s 10 in Hawaii, the earliest time zone in the US. Wtf are you doing sleeping so late? Get it together.

yep, it's our strength after all

Attached: 1390894529009.jpg (1102x967, 125K)

Attached: The Bolton Storytime.jpg (602x8051, 935K)

fucking retard

MINISTER COMFIRMED THE NORTH TOWER IS IN FIRE AND THE FIRE CANNOT BE STOPPED , IT'S IN TV !!

When i go on socials, its looking like people dont talk that much about it and keep posting their usual shit

I would say that 8-14% of french people are actually sad about it, and im not going to talk about muslims on twitter who are making fun of it.

We need to fight islam.

Attached: Capture.png (963x577, 1.38M)

Varg went too far this time

Attached: gandalf the norwegian.png (500x298, 313K)

because we're all European. And this was one of the most divine symbols of our culture.
I love to make fun of our Frenchies but this makes me just sad.

You're right, they never built a mosque.
They simply turned the whole fucking site into one black cube abyss dedication to baphomet and satan/saturn. No big deal.

dude, stop that shit. look at normandie in 1945. dozens of churches and cathedrals destroyed. all of them perfectly rebuilt in 30 years. look at eastern france after 1918 ...

this is a tragedy, but we will rebuild. and hopefully french people will be reminded of what truly makes their civilization special.

WHY IT ISN'T AN ACCIDENT

>No electricity during renovations to avoid accidents
>No workers in the Cathedrale at the time of the fire
>The Cathedrale was already evacuated TWO TIMES 1hour before the fire. We still don't know why
>The fire started in two different places
>pic related we see a man on the roof
>a month after Christchurch
>a bunch of churches have already been desecrated (the last one was yesterday in Lyon)
>first day of the Holy Week

Attached: 1555355550-1555352397475.jpg (750x1023, 51K)