Why is the French so stupid

The cathedral is next to a river.
This could have extinguished the fire real quick.

Attached: 1-collaborativ.jpg (800x480, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gH4rPVHxfhA
youtube.com/watch?v=m1BrqlKaEOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't use aerial drops on a structure fire. great way to force a collapse

I'm pretty surprised that the only thing they have combatting the fire is like three fire trucks, I thought for sure there would be giant pumps at the river also.

explain mr engineer

everything that isn't made of near indestructible stone blocks has already collapsed

It's better to just let it burn in controlled manner, at this point with fire this big using too much water will just destroy everything with water damage.

You guys don't understand. There is a special procedure where we first have to bake baguettes.

At this point is this entire thing coming down? even the stone?

Attached: 2f1d6e6a45c783726a2b3b9357319f74.png (312x396, 289K)

>Why is the French so stupid
Don't know. Why 'is' they?

>implying this isn't planned destruction

Obviously English isn't his first language, but the point still stands. Faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=gH4rPVHxfhA
Instead of focusing on securing technological solutions such as these for 800 year old structures that are prone to fire/collapse that bring in tons of revenue, politicians instead focus on importing 3rd world immigrants. Everyone then looks dumbfounded as perfectly avoidable tragedy happens.

they're keeping the stone cold with water, they'll just continue doing that until the fire dies down inside

The French don't know what water is for. They don't even bathe.

>at this point
Why would they wait for 3 hours?

I'm surprised the building didn't have some fire system that would have automatically triggered when the fire first started..

>Hurr let's drop tons of water on a wooden structure

Mhhh, I wonder why italian bridges are collapsing on a weekly basis.

We got no industry anymore. Our economical elite sent it to China. Our economy took the bend of collapse in the mid of 2005. Those recent years mark the nearby tombstone coming.

Water is really fucking heavy.

I'm sure whatever is left will be so weakened and unstable that it will have to be removed.

Attached: E974C937-D8E2-42AB-A141-21F4872D1DA2.jpg (1024x574, 61K)

>hurr let's do nothing
typical frog

Attached: 1536934611539.jpg (1200x675, 173K)

The tower has been burning for hours, why hasn't it collapsed yet?

is it owned by the catholic church company or the city? if it's owned by france we'll probably get some "all religions" structure there honk honk

>lets drop 50 tons of water on a building

>drop 5 tons of water
>it gains momentum due to G R A V I T A T I O N A L P O T E N T I A L E N E R G Y
>expect the fragilized wooden roof to support the impact

wew

What should we do then, Boris ?

Wildfire fighter here
Those heli drops weigh thousands of pounds and it's common for them to bring trees down with their weight
Not gonna go well with a weakened half burnt 900 year old structure

You are fucking idiot, just like trump who posted the same idea. See

So, just for you to know, dropping tons of water on a roofless very old building containing priceless pieces of art painted by some of the most famous artists in the world might not be the brightest idea.

What they are doing is not saving the roof, too hard and late for that, they're trying to stop the fire from going down

By trying to save it we could do a lot of damage....,
so let's do nothing and keep watching as it is destroyed completely.

Attached: 1542634924619.png (1174x942, 901K)

It did, but someone disabled the system.

So France doesn`t have technology to spray water and foam from heicopter water cannon.

Attached: 1514255867_0_1_3887_2206_600x0_80_0_0_2f35582cf4e7d30ebcf3e112ee9bfd27.jpg (600x340, 25K)

dunno. SOMETHING?
was there really nothing they could have done for 3 hours? they really just gave up on it?
pic maybe related, but maybe also too heavy.

Attached: 1554901645945.jpg (650x461, 32K)

it collapsed anyway brainlet.

>so let's do nothing

Not using helicopters is not "doing nothing"
there are firemen keeping the stone cold to prevent a total collapse, others are keeping key areas under control to prevent the destruction of priceless pieces of art

It's better to let the wooden roof burn than completely wrecking the place with water, isn't it ?

Watch the building while it burns

Attached: 1519145767278.jpg (229x220, 6K)

Water has no weight you stupid retarded niggers, you literally float on it

And then you guys sat back and elected a manlet faggot who imported sub-saharan savages en masse... In effect, getting what you deserve for becoming a hollowed out version of the prior french

Becouse the new world will be built upon the ashes of the old.

It would be better to cause some collapse and put out the fire than let the whole fucking thing burn to the ground retard.

The roof part of the cathedral had no electricity, especially to deter electrical fires to happen. They didn't expect some Spanish lad working on the site, throwing the cig on the side, so there wasn't any fire alarm up there

>there are firemen keeping the stone cold to prevent a total collapse, others are keeping key areas under control to prevent the destruction of priceless pieces of art

Once again, they're not doing "nothing" you baboons.

Based ruskies !
Shit tier french

who could have done that?! honk

does it even matter? it's a giant tinder box

it's fucking over. just try to contain as much of it as possible, save the towers

so was the world trade centers

It's already collapsed. Better to have wet artifacts than destroyed artifacts.

They wanted it burned.
No more middle pillar.

I voted for the fake-nazi-girl.

>can't let the roof collapse
>entire structure burns down anyway
"experts" everybody.

It is at least 800 years old and most of the scaffolding is wood. Doing that would cause more damage than actually fix the problem.

Helicopter and Anti-fire airplane are to fare away + they can't be used at night.

Also, roof fire are pretty much unique because when you detect them it's pretty much too late.

So drop it from some height and altitude so its just droplets, literally like rain.

>not knowing that adding water to a fire can fuel the fire and make it worse.
Kys retard.

Attached: D1jbxoPX0AEZnRY.jpg (640x723, 22K)

It's the same as 9/11 bro.
They eliminated the "middle pillar" there too.
It was 3 towrs there.
It's satanism symbology.

based retard

>best all of France can manage in THREE (3) fucking hours is two or three small municipal size fire trucks that can’t even get water over halfway up the side wall. Plus a few hundred “firemen” standing around smoking and watching.

Top fucking cuck and you call yourselves first world? My “city” of 15000 people has fire trucks the size of what you’re using.

Then most of the water would miss it and make the run useless.

Good job.

>next to a river.

Attached: 198626.jpg (1300x975, 143K)

You want a medal for that ?

Because water is dense dumbass read a book.

Holy shit you're fucking retarded.

They really did give up on that fire the moment it started? you know, 2-3h ago there already were vids.

They don't have the power required to reach the top of the roof, that's why they can't do shit + it's hundreds of meters away from the river

I don't know any fire hose capable of throwing water 200+ meters away

So fly higher and drop it. So stupid to think letting it burn everything down is somehow the better alternative.

Looks like the FD from my town of 4k

I want you to admit you’re nothing but monkeys now. A first world nation would have had this wrapped up hours ago. How did you not have any fire control systems in place?

Attached: 1521530113785.jpg (600x575, 48K)

this. what they are doing right now is equivalent of peeing on olympic eternal flame

Read this shit You are talking to a fucking potato

youtube.com/watch?v=m1BrqlKaEOU

>So fly higher and drop it.
Thanks for the laugh, I needed that

Attached: 1418671458517.jpg (528x384, 27K)

0/10

Apply yourself.

>Spain
>A fucking retard
it check out

American cities of Paris size have fire trucks specifically for tall structure fires.

Yeah it’s literally just county ass fire trucks.

once the roof is on fire, there's nothing you can do, you can't send the firemen inside, otherwise the roof may collapse and kill them all.

I'd rather believe professional firemen than you, calling me "potato" and "retarded" won't make your point more valid

>How did you not have any fire control systems in place?
There is NO electrical system in the attic (to prevent fires, pretty ironic)
there are fire control systems yes, just not there

>france
>first world
ive seen more ninjas in 3 days in paris than i have in 30 years of living in my shithole. no country with that ammount of shitskin can ever be 1st world

Attached: 1478337787043.jpg (249x250, 8K)

Yes but we're not in the US, the streets around the cathedral are very narrow, fire trucks can't easily reach those places

>I'd rather believe professional firemen than you, calling me "potato" and "retarded" won't make your point more valid
it is more likely that they dont have planes/choppers on disposal. they only got 3 firetrucks kek

>"just drop several tons of water over a 600 years old historical monument dude"

Are you stupid ?

>I'd rather believe professional firemen than you
Do you believe the ''professionals'' that tell you diversity is good to? You are an NPC mate.

well done, sensible chuckle dot png

>1488

Attached: 1501175395162.jpg (225x218, 32K)

EU rules say you might pick up a sea cucumber so fire fighting with helicopters is illegal.

based brainlet

the weight of the waters would destroy everything

>water pipes are electric
Dumb fucking baguette.

A few of these could have slowly poured water into the heart of the fire from above and ended this mess. The most backwards ass areas in the USA use these to combat wildfires. How does France not have any within even an hour of Paris?

Attached: 1AC9EEFF-F2E6-486B-B25D-809F8097D1C2.jpg (540x337, 17K)

Water = weight. Thus smash the delicate cathedral to pieces ..........

>They don't have the power required to reach the top of the roof
>they only got 3 firetrucks kek

very sad state of france

Yeah, every time it rains a lot my neighbors house gets destroyed.

brainlet

You should have had contingency plans already in place. Make roads wider or narrower trucks. Have massive water pumps in place to pull from the river.

gg Macron

Attached: whowouldwinnotredame.png (1327x951, 850K)

hey pals it's better to let it all collapse than to something to prevent an eventual collapse, I have a PhD on structural integrity in the Weineberg University, we experts know this, we can handle it

can anyone explain to the burger water has weight, specially if it's dropped from a great high and speen and it's only used with wildfires whne no structural building is compromised?

>Do you believe the ''professionals'' that tell you diversity is good to? You are an NPC mate.
Good logical fallacy you fucking muslim cocksleeve.

Professional firemen say that water has to be dropped below 50 meters above the fire to be effective, so you can't just say "hurr let's drop it higher then", unless you can prove they're wrong

And once again, there's a reason why we use them for wildfires and nowhere else, the risk of destroying the whole cathedral is real when dropping tons of water on a 900 year old structure

Apparently they had plans in case of a fire, but somehow the attic wasn't included...

>they only got 3 firetrucks kek

Now that's false

better that than let it burn you fucking retard

they will never tell us that muzzie construction worker "accidentally" threw a cig on that roof
>mexico
see