Imagine if a muslim actually did it

imagine if a muslim actually did it

this will spawn 10 000 brenton tarrants

Attached: 1.jpg (237x212, 8K)

This is a victory for whites

Imagine if it was a zionist false flag to get westerners on the side of Israel

They beheded a priest in his church.
It won't lead to any reaction and the pope himself will tell us to show the other cheek.

Jews did it.

Attached: 1555353807820.png (386x222, 187K)

Don't miss out on 4/20

Attached: Summoning Hitler.jpg (1000x1300, 719K)

Based. I'd love for the three Abrahamic religions go to war and thousands slaughtered.

not in faggot land france

NOTHING HAPPENS EVER
KEEP DRINKING TAP WATER

Why are we mad about a Mexican millennial dumb and dumber on vacation

Thank you.

>christcucks
>doing anything

Brenton Tarrant didn't kiss nigger feet

>muslim celebration threads/posts being spammed all over Jow Forums

Attached: 453564353.jpg (795x470, 83K)

>we
try again mohamed but next time dont try and play dumb about some shitskins grinning at the destruction of the an iconic church of europe

no it won't lol

how many non-responses is it going to take for you retards to realize people will never rise up as long as they personally aren't living in a completely hopeless situation

if it was a muslim the french government will never admit it anyway

Jokes on them, I'm already on the side of Israel.

They changed their motto.

Millions

This.The whole thing will get memory holed and in a month or so nobody will remember there ever was a Notre Dame.

And I hope it happens.
I hope that white Europeans start slaughtering their mudslime neighbors from today on.

Al-Kaaba (in reality, Al-Kebaba) and the Dome on the Rock must be burned.

a muslim did do this. but they will blame it on an accident by the construction crew or something.

How? no one gives a fuck about this thing burning. Im catholic my whole life and nor my family nor any one i know really gives a shit.

Jow Forums will be quite triggered over it

They''re trying to deflect from muslims and say jews

because the far-right is behind immigration to europe

Attached: IslamAlly.png (648x729, 349K)

I mean technically there never was. It was but a relic of white supremacy. just jealous bigots stealing the glory of all cultures for themselves. The REAL Notre Dame has yet to be built. We must create a timeless symbol that resonates with patrons from ALL walks of life.

>Im catholic my whole life
You spell "hypocrite" weirdly

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 3.png (302x1347, 333K)

varg did it

If your buildings collapse, you win

Sadly St. Tarrant is one of a kind.

>White man does something bad
>"Not all men! You can't just a whole group by the actions of a few!"
>Muslim does something bad
>"See? I told you muslims were bad!"

Why the double standard? I'm not crying racist or bigot. I'm just asking that whatever world view you have to be consistent.

Stop posting this in literally every thread you absolute fucking sperg. Get off your fat ass and go fall down some stairs.

Are you retarded?

truth hurts, doesn't it?

>once in a life time white man does an "terrorist attack"
>muslims have been devastating other countries non-stop for decades
9/11, rings a bell?

even if this is true, do you believe that they are going to let it be released to the public?

well. time to communciate clearly that we've had enough i suppose. do they have a learning disability or something? simply asking them to fuck off should be enough...why do they all want us to kill them? can't they just neck themselves?

Kek

At this point you either know or you don't. If you're waiting for a state authority to confirm it for you, it'll never happen... for this exact reason.

anyone claiming muslims are behind this is either historically illiterate or outright retarded. we all know which (((world dominating force))) is stamping out Christianity anywhere and everyone, the muslims are only one of their many tools

French government will probably find a way to pin it on a white guy no matter what actually happened.

Attached: 1453110212021.jpg (268x265, 16K)

Really. Muslim grooming gangs in Holland and Britain freely raped over 20,000 kids and not even the fathers, let alone the police, did jack shit.

Muslims have already won. Now, like a cat with a dwad mouse, they are just having fun with our corpse.

Have you got a or young sister? Lol, you already know you're going to abandoned her whilst she gang raped. Cowardice is in your dna. Muslims are a warrior breed.

lel muslims would virtue signal by "praying" in front of the charred remains to "show solidarity". french frogs would go back to doing their shit politics as usual.

Tarrant is a cause of it

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (798x442, 83K)

is it opposite day?

Lol are you the new Canadian president?

I know this is bait but it still made me throw up in my mouth a little. Well done.

One can only wish

helo ahmed

A Muslim DID do it. The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee.

Attached: B6620B1F-7E48-4E03-BAF6-553AB7E05A49.jpg (736x994, 83K)

Tarrant was an inside job

no one does this

If someone other than a white person did this. Will there be a holy war upon that race/religion?

hahahahahah

peacemaker

>03/15/2019 - New Zealand Mosque shooting
>03/21/2019 - Catholic churches being vandalized/burned across Europe
>04/15/2019 - Notre Dame Cathedral burned to the ground

It's just a coincidence goy, they were doing renovations!

Attached: Just a coincidence goy.png (775x642, 601K)

Source

A Muslim obviously did this and they obviously are never going to admit it

Attached: 1554921109271.jpg (125x125, 3K)

You should make him from Cape Verde

Please yes, please yes, please yes, please yes, please yes, please yes
FRANCE, please, tell us all about it, stop hiding everything and let's start a FUCKING CRUSADE, NO MORE SURRENDER AND POINTLESS EMPATHY, THEY ARE NOT HUMANS, THEY ARE WASTES, TRASHES, GARBAGES

Attached: 1554126037065.jpg (800x800, 152K)