Christian or white?

Pick one and only one. No need to fail or obfuscate, one word answers please.

Attached: christian-nigeria-Reuters.jpg (475x356, 44K)

Stop trying to disassociate Christianity and whites, fucking atheist son of a bitch

Attached: Summoning Hitler.jpg (1000x1300, 719K)

this isn't /lgbt/ faggot

Christian, of course
Whatever "white" is supposed to mean, I'm German.

Ethnic groups and nation states under one universal Church.

>it's scared

white

Attached: 355332432.jpg (563x542, 59K)

Christian.

There never was a white civilization based on genetic kinship. There was a Christian civilization that grew in the area that was predominantly white, however. So the choice you give is between barbarism and civilization. Easy.

Choose one
Christianity
or
white nationalism

Attached: delet dis.png (232x215, 106K)

This. (((White))) is a globalist/Babylonian term.

White nationalism. Simple.

white

There can be no white civilisation without Christianity.

Christian. Real Christians are based no matter what race they are

There can be no white civilisation with Christianity.

Atheist pig. A black christian is worth more than you infidels

based german bro

Christian.

Christian

then explain history..

Attached: 7689769768978696.jpg (1500x2500, 306K)

White

Christian

Christian.

no true white, is a christian as logos is not of the Semite or his dirty philosophy

Completely based.

Well lets see... Lets assume they are both hot women too.

You can have a christian woman of any race, or a white woman of any ideology.

I for one would take the christian.

factual

these two are smelling alot like balloons and cotton candy

*american
American civilization isn’t Christian it’s satanic and masonic.

cringe

Attached: muh jewsus.png (1205x1113, 348K)

Im white

nott a christcuck

Atheist/pagan white Europeans or Christian Africans is a better question.

I choose Buddhism, fucker.

Buddhism >>> all your Abrahamic and Racial Supremacy bullshit

All of Middle East, Europe, and North Africa should become Buddhist.

Attached: illusory_hall_monk1.jpg (300x168, 10K)

white identity is only needed in the American degenerate state which betrayed it’s true national origins for financial gain

christianity and white supremacism, both are superstitions

logical correlation shows that when the first exists they are automatically replaced by their neighbors within 50-200 years. better if their neighbors were christian africans rather then muslim ones but this isn’t the case

Stop trying to dissociate the two.

Christian.

I'm both,nice divide and conquer threat however

Attached: 1541387474037.png (1249x458, 1.01M)

Literally more poop colored christians than white ones its a globalist shit religion.

how does it feel that your nation commits so much miscegenation and is so confused about its place on earth after betraying your motherland that you need to identify by a simple fact of life such as color

Christian

Answer his question. Choose one. More often than liberals, it's unironic christcucks stabbing Whites in the back. Stop lumping christianity and Whites together.
So which is it? White or Christian?

Attached: queerjesus.png (740x876, 372K)

Nonsense, the only Africans worth saving are the Christian ones, because they actually have a soul.

whites over christ kikes

Attached: 1540587719586.jpg (1816x844, 161K)

kys

with non-Abrahamic religions yes.

Attached: 1546149510448.jpg (1242x1540, 1.61M)

agreed

>by constitution incapable of remorse or internalising moral abstraction
>have a soul

except the roman empire and before.

Attached: 1544239681743.jpg (1045x673, 216K)

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

Attached: I wish I was idolatry.jpg (2024x1948, 913K)

sure they can... with christ. look at abbysnia during the scramble for africa

Europeans were pagan for 1000s of years.

explain the bible

Attached: 1537401872348.png (708x338, 69K)

both are globalists terms

>exception disproves the rule

Attached: th.jpg (225x300, 14K)

Christ first and foremost.

If you actually trust God, put your faith in Jesus, following his way and commandments. Then he will provide you with all you need. Stop focusing on superficialities.

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. (Proverbs 31:10)

Culturally speaking you’ll find the most comfort and path of least resistance with one most similar to you.

You can find a Biblically minded woman from any country, like Ruth with Boaz. But if she isn’t walking the path of Jesus you’re setting yourself up for trouble. See Samson and his Philistine wife, then Delilah.

But don’t think marrying some random Christian from Asia or Africa will net you a positive. Ensure they are actually Kingdom minded, are not apart of cultural McDonald’s Christianity, and actually follow Jesus.

Be mindful that mixed race children are more susceptible to the culture of the time, engage in riskier behavior, more likely to suffer from psychological problems with identity. Not to deter you from your pursuits of the exotic, but faith should be the most important quality you’re screening for.

Attached: 62C46617-D278-4D81-9536-61D1902CA76C.jpg (643x768, 158K)

Christian

>So the choice you give is between barbarism and civilization. Easy.
>muh civilization
If modern day is what you call civilization, you can shove it up your ass.

I'll take Varganism over this shit anyday.

Attached: 1554924927057.jpg (1100x678, 167K)

Absolutely based.

Fuck you.
I'm Russian. And it also includes Christian. Stop your generalization mutt

BOTH, FUCK NIGGERS WHITES WERE MADE IN GOD'S IMAGE.

Attached: _Adam_s_Creation_Sistine_Chapel_ceiling__by_Michelangelo_JBU33cut.0.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

slav

White.

yes and their civilization was at the same level of advancement than Africa

Attached: 1552654597477.jpg (674x674, 74K)

White

slav to. Only German thing about me is my inability to accept defeat. would like to liberate east Germany from the atheistic west Germans and expand east to include western Ukraine

*too

t. polish american

Based

Pick one. Water or food. Not both!

and

Polish american

>pick one
No. Pick BOTH. The tower of babel fell for a reason. Globalism isn't like by God.

pick Europe for Europeans.

This is probably the hundredth anti-Christian thread in the last few hours alone. What's going on in the world that the shills are so actively trying to slide the board?

Christian.

>white
No such thing

Also, obvious divide and conquer is obvious. You fags have been shilling anti-Christianity on Jow Forums for ages.

Attached: 7EDDD6AC-15FA-4815-95AF-2474ED236A7B.jpg (480x480, 57K)

shills are out tonight because of Nortre dame. Bloody hell

my god matters more to me than my skintone

It makes me wonder, why the purposeful and targeted slide? Are they trying to obfuscate information pertaining to the incident, or what?

I pick both

they probably think the burning of a major church is an excuse to attack christians. They and the pagans don't realize you can rebuild Nortre dame. but you can't revive the roman empire. Christ goes beyond race and realizes what matter isn't left or right but good and evil. paganism can NEVER be more than a LARP. because the tradition and culture is dead. you can TRY to follow ZEUS but you can never truly be a pagan greek. only a LARP or...Cult.
I can't stand politics that much. I want a labor based economy. NO USURY. and no putting the material over the spiritual. i stopped hating Jews and realized they are possessed by the revolutionary spirit. they are SLAVES and know it not. I doubt few have read the talmud. They are brainwashed. Picture taking a group of people and making monsters of them. like a pitbull the have become good at little more than being rotten to the core. If left to their own devices they will self destruct. The best way to deal with them money wise is to
let them buy your goods or service. BUT DO NOT buy anything they have to offer

Christian

oh goody

(((cointel))) masonic retard jew posobiec has now labeled himself “catholic” on his twitter so he can d/c further

(op is a homosexual nigger mason in hiding)

Christians filled Minnesota with somalis and other immigrants in a desperate grab for converts to fill their empty pews.

Christians tell me they care more about their religion than race. So that about settles it for me. I want to forge a society of white persons of good character, and that won't sell us out because of religious reasons.

Attached: 1402675091392.gif (500x375, 766K)

No.
We will have both.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

Christian

it's never been easier to spot the JIDF/shills, here... 'its the muzzies! lets get those MUSLIMS, goys!!!'
I've never seen them more actively spamming.
everyone who has been on this board for more than a month or two knows who is ultimately responsible for whats happening right now... racial kin to the muslims, those who keep muslims on their leash...
Accept Christ, just as our Gothic ancestors did, those responsible for this highest of all art that our (((eternal foe))) is attempting to destroy every last vestige of across the western world