Why do niggers are so incompetent with money

why do niggers are so incompetent with money

Attached: Capture.jpg (735x616, 74K)

he's better off than most of white students in usa

because they let jew handlers fuck them in the ass.

>>Degenerate rap crap puts you further ahead than people trying to educate themselves
H O N K
O
N
K

yet somehow a legit gorilla like Shaquille O'Neal is almost Jew-tier financially literate

>Low impulse control.
>inability to think long term.
>Too low IQ to understand investment strategies.
>Too lazy and irresponsible to keep track of what their managers are doing.
>Culture that revolves around conspicuous consumption.

The real question is how those few successful black business men manage to do it.

Is he real?

... ayo, hol’ up

What you want to die rich??

They can just drop a banging new album and get that money up again. So there' never any real need to sweat it too much.

this. someone like r. kelly can make easily $200k and more doing just one show. that's why he did a performance between court hearings, he needed the money.

money doesn't have owners, just spenders

why are mexicans so bad with words

Usually they forget they have to pay taxes. And they forget the multiple alimony and paternity situations will cost a shitload of money.

The best case is getting a set pension... if they could be persuaded to buy even a small guaranteed annuity... Just as a safeguard, but no way, they just can't seem to do it.

Hahahaha just realised that now.

Yes, but I was kidding. 99% of them are one hit wonders who blow what could be a comfortable, but modest retirement tier income on 3 or 4 cars...

>400M
>Jew tier
But how thought?

because niggers cannot plan for the future. if you gave me $1 million i could live comfortably for the rest of my life, easily. how niggers are able to blow tens of millions on bullshit is beyond me, and then the tax man cometh and they're like "what's you mean i gots ta pay taxes n sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit"

rich niggers dont have accountants or money managers anyway they have "OGs" who guide them

forgot pic

Attached: nigabstract2.png (680x8232, 2.1M)

That dude has a doctorate. Some guy told him he wouldn’t be young and athletic forever and to not blow his basketball money on bullshit and get a degree so he didn’t end up like Kobe.

This nigger is illiterate.

>rich niggers dont have accountants or money managers
you can manage your own money with a notepad and a calculator capable of plus/minus/multiply/divide.

>niggers
>basic maths

Attached: 1519377904148.jpg (640x640, 62K)

yeah, that occurred to me as i was typing it but i figured anons would see it implicitly.

it's a sad state we're in, when you cannot reasonably assume that an entire segment of the population is capable of middle-school maths.

Attached: blackrace38.png (962x2179, 976K)

>expecting a wild animal to be competent at anything short of impulsive decisions

heyyy

I guess you could say he pissed away all his money

This is absolutely horrifying.

Attached: zimbniggers.jpg (3884x1776, 1.24M)

Attached: 1499798052691.png (944x546, 282K)

Because they're niggers. Do you really need that expanded on?

Attached: 1553958896404.jpg (720x778, 31K)

it does. If you do a shitty degree in Poland, you just wasted your time. If you do that in USA, you just wasted your life.

Low IQ and future-time preference.