What are the odds that a cathedral would accidentally burn down during Easter week?

What are the odds that a cathedral would accidentally burn down during Easter week?

Attached: Easter Jesus.png (420x420, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JewishWorker/status/1117854674479009792
archive.fo/QOKPW
express.co.uk/news/world/1102958/christian-persecution-france-catholic-church-christianity-religion-edouard-phillipe-isis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zero. This was an act of war.

not just any cathedral either.

low odds don't mean god did it you fucking moron

Trump should drop 1 moab on isis every day this easter

bump

idk this feels like 9/11 all over again. no way is this an accident.

I'm thinking more it was a deliberate act, and not an accident. Christmas and Easter are the two big Christian times. Good Friday is this Friday.

Ok, well that is a possibilty but let's remeber it could be also just a fucking worker moron who threw his cigarette somewhere on the roof and the fire caught on

It's not an accident. The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee.

Zero

Attached: CY8g0DsWMAAmBu7.jpg large.jpg (1024x532, 102K)

do you have a source?

where's the source that can back this up?

At the start of Easter week?

Satan did this!

Attached: screenshot-www.redbubble.com-2018.11.21-03-20-59.png (414x798, 640K)

Good for him

Attached: 355332432.jpg (563x542, 59K)

If we accept that the cathedral is burning then its temporal location on the calendar would be 1/52 for any given week. That's just under 2% chance.

If we extend the "accidentally burn down during x week" to include lent, palm sunday, advent, christmas and that weird week after christmas where you can't take down decorations or the holy ghost will eat your feet that takes us up to 11 weeks of coincidence. 11/52 would be just over 21% chance.

If we include holidays not necessarily related to christianity but absorbed as part of christian tradition we also have saint valentine's day week, halloween week and probably a few I'm missing. Then there are the die hard christian events such as candlemas and the ascension that aren't as ingrained in the public consciousness. You can probably hit a 50% chance of anything that happens in a given year falling on a day or week of christian significance.

1/52 you calenderlet

What are the odds the fire was caused by an accident during preparations for an event?.

Easter Week is the holiest week of the year, it stands above all of the other stuff you've mentioned. You can't get around the fact that this reeks of foul play.

Attached: 1280px-Emblem_of_the_Papacy_SE.svg.png (1280x1735, 651K)

well probably higher because the place will be more active. Even so lets just use it as a sign to kill all muslims and the heretic pope anyway.

Easter is the biggest day though and Lent/Advent shouldn't really count cause they just lead up to bigger holidays

Apparently 100%.

1/52

I didn't realise chocolate was such a big deal to christians today.

That's hard to argue with.

Attached: pay double.gif (428x390, 1.52M)

1/52

The odds are low indeed, but they exist.

The Cathedral stood for 800 years
52 weeks in a year
52x800=41,600

The chances of this happening during Easter week are 1 in 52. The chances of it happening at that specific week are 1 in 41,600. The longer a building of historical, cultural and religious significance such as this stands; the less likely it's destruction would be caused by accident.

I guess I'm suppose to believe it survived two world wars and 800 years only to be burned down by accident. Yeah...ok.

Attached: ItWasAnAccident.png (1086x1202, 1.7M)

Are you severely deficient

But who would do that ?
twitter.com/JewishWorker/status/1117854674479009792

>we don't read the same fairy tales
>I make joke about the physical manifestation of easter in the modern world in order to convey several complex ideas simultaneously
>I'm mentally deficient

I don't even dislike you for it but god damn you're dumb as hell.

>what are the odds that anything would happen In a religious building during a time of the year its seeing some of its heaviest use.

Hmmm

Attached: 63232cac.jpg (1000x1000, 84K)

digits witnessed

Attached: 1547915944425.jpg (480x600, 48K)

We know it was Muslims but which kind? My bet’s on Iraqi/Syrian Sunni, Shia don’t do shit.

Attached: 37B38C87-FFE5-41EE-8C94-D7F5FB09FFB5.jpg (549x604, 34K)

we did what again?

They're going to pay

Attached: kenshiro.png (224x351, 64K)

>Jow Forums logic

Isn't there a sticky to prevent dipshit lines of thought like this?

The first thing you should learn is that there are no coincidences, only (((Cohencidences)))

Just like they did with 9/11, and blame muslims, while the real (((propagators))) go unpunished?

Attached: nyc_029_seanAdair.jpg (990x1359, 613K)

archive.fo/QOKPW

Assuming the cathedral can burn at any time of the year, I'd give it a chance of 7/365 that it happens during the easter week.

express.co.uk/news/world/1102958/christian-persecution-france-catholic-church-christianity-religion-edouard-phillipe-isis

An attack on Christendom used to invoke righteous retribution. A saddened pagan watches onwards at the bigger loss that happened a decade ago be visualised.

>We know it was Muslims but which kind?
With the long nose and the hooked fingers

Jews are getting desperate. Last ditch effort to try to deflect blame on Muslims - who Jews brought in - before ZOG collapses.
Yellow Vests are that powerful and ZOG is that scared

Attached: 1554571359989.jpg (900x1200, 290K)

Christcucks BTFO!!!

burn down a building and start dancing

1/52

Is Christianity actually dying?

the (((odds))) are 100

Please guys, I'm really fucking sad about this, I'm trying to honk the pain away but it's not working...

Attached: 1553316411713.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Zero because god doesn't exist

try 1 nuke. flatten every muslim nation.

There'd be airborne SLBMs over this, in a perfect world.

I'm an atheist, but this is an unmitigated assault on western history and culture.

This is not an accident but we will never hear the true story. Even if it was actually a muslim or the jews who did this they would never tell and the npcs will eat up the official story.

The roof is copper dingbat. The building stone.

On-site and first hand witnesses report the fire was set intentionally.

>macron is a neogaullist catholic corporatist
>holy week
>gilles jaunes still protesting
>brexit
>populism
>the thousand year old symbol of french catholicism burns

what does it mean anons? is this the literal starting of the fire?

Based and redpilled

It means islam must be exterminated.

(((coincidence))) goyim now go back to sleep

Seldom do high profile accidents happen accidentally.
Watch the news, be weary of the modern changes to become more "Diverse and inclusive". With the fall of Notre Dame, the new religion will come to the front. Europe is lost. Weep, man, for the rulers of beasts shall now become the ruled.

Don't honk. Put the anger in a deep protected place. You'll need it one day. When blood is spilled upon the nations of christ. When the devil is cast out of the west.

too good to be true

Attached: 1555316181935.jpg (564x714, 77K)

About the same of it happening in any other week. Very low odds. But seeing there are many churches and cathedrals around the world existing in many consequent weeks, statistically speaking there is a high probability of some of them going up in flames at specific time.

Attached: Bitch.jpg (367x332, 20K)

Jews

>A PRIEST SAID ALL THE PRICELESS WORKS OF ART WERE SAVED AND MANY OF THE STATUES WERE REMOVED LAST NIGHT BY CRANE
*it was the target of a Muslim attack a few days ago
This is a set up. Loot it. Burn it. Build it back as the one world religion.
All that roman god stuff macron spouts about himself, calls himself ‘Jupiter’.
My Satan sense is tingling.

Attached: C56C164C-9677-4FD0-83EE-3DA27816B335.png (300x250, 39K)

eat shit probabilityfag. this was no coincidence, either divine or manmade; and notre dame is no mere church

Refute my claim then. Or did you just try that with the nonsense you're spouting?

this

Attached: french.png (257x216, 147K)

any french anons working in construction care to chime in about the safety regulations in france? What are the odds of an accident due to negligence likely to happen?

I hope the internet finds out the name of this fucking piece of shit and runs him down in the street. Cover him in oil and burn him alive.

this

>refute meeee

Attached: 1464637302473.jpg (222x228, 6K)

This.

I'm so fucking tired.

I no longer care about my job or family.
I'm dead inside.
All I want now is revange.

Correct

im an atheist and im fucking mad. maybe because of my catholic origins.

He can’t keep getting away with this

confirmed severely deficient

...thats a fucking point!

Attached: 1545341891960.jpg (430x320, 24K)

>I'm trying to honk the pain away
me too user

>basedboy posting
Well at least you tried. Sort of.

I agree. Everything else seems pointless and seeing people not giving a shit or rejoice about this shit is depressing

The same that it would happen any other day, presumably. Fire doesn't know what day it is.

I'm not even religious but holy shit this makes me MAD

You are mad because you wont get to see the cathedral in its full beauty if you ever go to Paris

Go back to plebbit you fucking ponce.

I'm sure you're opinion is way more valuable.

te imaginas que se quemara la catedral de la CDMX, no mames! pinche doble tragedia despues de que derrumbaron la piramide.

>Jews make NZ tarrant false flag
>Jews make Notre dame false flag
>Muslims take the bait
>So called redpilled "whites" on Jow Forums take the bait

I don't care anymore. Nobody is worth saving.

this is why we need a new civil war and a new crusade/holy war. all christians and catholics need to band together and just starting cleansing their cities, their states and then their countries of these heathens.

I have, but that's what I'm saying, I'm overflowing with hate and rage, I'm absolutely seething (unironically the best way to describe how I'm feeling)
I just don't want this to effect me as it is, because I feel like I need retribution.

jesus shall punish the cuckolders

Gonna be okay soon fren

Attached: 1554871865122.png (458x576, 235K)

lool

they were doing some ((repairs)) that day, dont worry about it goy.