Does anyone else kinda hope this was caused by Muslims?

Race war when?

Attached: 144C7D37-7F96-40BF-8F3E-093001583FFA.jpg (1200x1200, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6DI8TmdBg
newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800
youtube.com/watch?v=kS7BYvHTTnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You spelled religion wrong

We're all muslims in France

I do.

Cuz then I'd get to cut of your fucking head along with your entire family.

It was Varg

He has no time for this bullshit, crops ain't gonna grow themselves.

No need to hope user, the cops already found a suspect. Saim al-Haidi from Algeria. Obviously he's a Muslim.

fuck yeah I do
it's immensely sad this is happening at all but it could be the spark that lights the fire under Western Europe's ass

Saw all the scaffolding and thought it was caused by someone on the work crew accidentally.

If anything this will add more fuel to the fire of “not all muslims”. Remember when your enemy kills you we win.

OP is a fine dude :3

Attached: muslim_partyhard.gif (320x180, 1M)

Why would you want a race war with Muslims? You should be throwing the globalists and communists into meat grinders, not Muslims.

>it could be the spark that lights the fire under Western Europe's ass
lol

Your war is with Macron and Merkel. Not Islam. They brought the people in.

The government and media will just lie about it, there have been many desecrations lately—but those will be ignored. They’ll lie about it, just like they lie about everything else.

Basically europe's 9/11 it's coming

[citation needed]

for real, i've seen this a few times now and have found zero evidence supporting it. I would genuinely love to see something that can back up this claim.

op = kike

Heres the link

>newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800

Attached: Just a coincidence goy.png (775x642, 601K)

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 4 (1).png (302x1347, 333K)

Fuck sake. I mean I knew his career was dead but I didn't think it would come to this

I hope this is the beginning of World War III.

Yes, I really hope so. Neo-marxists are slowly and "softly" eliminating us. War is actually our only chance. And it's better to die in the fight than just be put down by lefties.

Let's pray for WWIII.

They are going to build a Mosque in its place. Mark my words.

>officials don't know why

>muslim celebration threads/posts being spammed all over Jow Forums

Attached: 453564353.jpg (795x470, 83K)

It's not that we hope it was them, it's that we KNOW it was.

imagine being this edgy
ISIS wouldn't last 10 seconds in america, too many guns and too many people that instinctively don't trust foreigners

It went up in flames while under protection, anyone remember the fires in California were Houses went up in flames while nearby trees were left untouched???

Attached: 46563453646.png (854x610, 754K)

I’m not celebrating, you moron.

>implying the old faggot grows anything beyond little shit that every grandma here grows

No, but "they" are trying to make it look like you are, check the pic before making a comment

anyone claiming muslims are behind this is either historically illiterate or outright retarded. we all know which (((world dominating force))) is stamping out Christianity anywhere and everyone, the muslims are only one of their many tools.

this is the best birthday ever thank you satan!

I think it was another false flag to expand on a new level the war on terror like those stupid twin towers. Prepare yourself because what remain of your little baguette freedom is gonna salute you very soon.

Attached: 1553544194694.jpg (1896x1114, 394K)

Gott strafe Frankreich
Hope all the frogs burn

muslims angering entire nation for no benefit
or
jews supplanted this for more perpetual war

Retarded newfag

Done by jews

Yes, I do.

No it was caused by Jews to ramp up the tension between whites and non whites, you abhorrent mongrel.

Frogs would never to anything to harm their sister's boyfriends.

OMG I'm literally shaking right now.
Faggot, go fuck a goat.

>wants to fight for his jewish religion
eugenics when?

thing is, we know who really did it. das juden

THE LAND IS OWNED BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

That would be holy war Mr. American and lets hope not.

Kek
Come fucking get me

this.
I would be so happy if anyone tried to invade. Please come through mexico so i don't have to hold back.

youtube.com/watch?v=kS7BYvHTTnc

Even if it wasn't, this will probably inspire some people

America is essentially invasion-proof
God bless the forefathers

We are all shilling for it to be a mosque to accelerate the hate. Remember go on Twitter make it a mosque or your are a nazi far-right alt-right colonialist woman hater etc etc

Attached: 1554947436790.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

Next Tuesday

Kebabs were on the restoration crew

Attached: NotEscape.jpg (2171x1440, 420K)

u sure? chicanos are doing a pretty good job then.

Jow Forums what if it was (((them)))?

Attached: Jeff.jpg (862x960, 190K)

Gewoon Boef man

Gewoon Boef man

Attached: 14556ba82f59f321.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

He can't keep getting away with this

Please Lord Jesus, let this event inspire more heroes like Brenton Tarrant to take up arms against the invaders and fill them full of bullets while laughing and livestreaming their deaths. Amen.

Attached: 1554934450982.jpg (1248x1080, 690K)

They've been invited in by the kikes
It's an invasion for sure, but you know that's not what I meant

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-225502.png (1080x1920, 588K)

Literally what your women are into fucking, more attractive than an incel like yourself.

What's your address?

Attached: 1555326137741.png (969x581, 864K)

Muslims will be dancing in the street while a few select ones on the msm will lue through their teeth, preaching solidarity.

We must get out ahead and document this, this is huge propaganda!

>RAGE, RAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT

Attached: 9B249C50-F45E-4BCB-8F7F-A3BCFE169A7F.jpg (1242x1094, 373K)

The central lead-clad wooden spire, which rises 93 metres (300 feet) above the cathedral roof and weighs 250 tonnes.

Try to learn something mutt

Attached: goodday.png (1424x1001, 1.76M)

Can anyone translate this for me:
I think we might have a motive:

Attached: islamterrorhypoc.jpg (199x250, 8K)

The fire started where the repair work was going on...

When older buildings burn down it's OFTEN during reconstruction work (sloppy standards).

That's the most logical answer right now. Until we know more.

It wont be the muslims, pal.
We all know who would do this

I am going to cut off your faggot head and tear the acid from your stomach and force your stupid nigger family to swallow it you stupid fuck I am going to kill everyone like you that I can I will rip out their fucking liver and use it to strange Muslim babies and force their mothers to scream “Mohammed is a nigger who sucks pig cock” you stupid fucking mud nigger I am going to kill you and your whole nigger lineage I will tear out your eye sockets and force your mudslime mother to suck my cum from outside of your stupid faggot nigger skull

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

They’re sandniggering Sam Hyde’s name.

Could still blame the fire on senseless immigration though, as it has caused a general lowering of standards in European countries and gibs money spending through the roof (leaving less for important things).

Those were built half a century ago? That's impressive.

Oh yeah poor muslims they sure didnt want to come here and ask for special treatment and make islamic neighborhoods thats for sure

even if muslims did it which were probably paid for by the elitists like macron. this wont do shit as western civilization white peoples have grown to become cowards.

honk honk

I absolutely believe this was the work of kebabs. The question is, will the French government admit it or will they stick with the reno accident claim?

I am going to cut open your stupid nigger skull and fry your brains and make your family watch you stupid nigger fuck I am going to amputate all of your families limbs and carve pic related into their backs and keep them on leashes as my nigger pets you retarded fuck I am going to eat your stupid nigger whore children alive you faggot piece of shit I am going to fucking smear shit from the intestines of dead mudslime niggers like you all over your stupid faggot mosques I will decorate your nigger buildings with the intestines of your dumb Muslim children you retarded nigger fuck

Attached: CC1DDA21-0323-461F-AA96-2BF528F07494.png (990x593, 385K)

>kind of hope

is there any fucking doubt?

RELIGION OF PEACE!

Attached: 1476642469073.jpg (608x402, 28K)

Don’t react dude. They’re pieces of shit who thrive off of negativity.

Deus Vult their asses back to the sand dunes. Jews included.

Liberals are already prepping:

Attached: IMG_9582.jpg (1028x1099, 116K)

You’ll taste my 12 gauge buddy.

no it was just coincidence (just few days before easter) and date 15th april just month after new zealand shooting was just another coincidence and that this accident happened at one of the most important places of worship for christians is just another coincidence. why would i even have something like that on my mind ?

If muslims caused the notre dame fire, it would be good for le pen, so the mass media will cover it up and deny that it was the muslims.

This is literally all that guy does. He burns down buildings, kills hundreds of people. And when I bring it up to people, they’re like:
“That’s Saimy for you”
Makes me sick

lmao

>wait until someone makes this obvious conclusion from past history and current trends

Yeah, we got owned hard there.

With all the acts of terrorism in France, you would have to be monumentally naive not speculate that this was more than an accident

Did they already forget how often they were wrong about the shootings? How often they chimped out and then did nothing when they were proven wrong?

Attached: why-not-both.jpg (400x389, 20K)

those fuckers

Attached: ignorance-quotes-hd-wallpaper-10.jpg (1561x929, 260K)

terrorism or sheer worthlessness caused by the limp wrist ignorant cock sucker approach the french love.

No. I hope it was a fucking band of mossad kikes who get caught and exposed for attempting a false flag in full view of all.

Removing kebab won't be possible until Western nations first remove the subversive element "within" our societies.

>mudshit
Do I need to post every time Russia BTFO’d you

I feel like this has something to do with brenton Tarrant shooting