French teenager makes a lame joke about the holy Cube

>French teenager makes a lame joke about the holy Cube
>Gets doxxed by hordes of angry muslims and physically threatened
>Excuses himself, delete tweets and beg for forgiveness
>#I'mwithHugo is trending to denounce Muslim hatred
>A day later Notre Dame is burning

Attached: file.png (400x353, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_during_the_Hajj#Stampedes_and_failures_of_crowd_control
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats the translation here?

>lmao so much people at InTheBox [some French show for children]

NUKE MECCA NOW
NUKE MECCA NOW
NUKE MECCA NOW

IT STARTS THIS WEEK

Let's not forget that while everyone freaks out about white supremacists because of the New Zealand shooting, France had experienced a much more tragic terrorist attack several years ago. It amazes me how fucking retarded some of these cucks can get. Ignoring tragedy to make it all look one-sided like the Muslims are always victims.

learn english already hugo that french abbreviation shit is cancer

You will fail and the consequences will be disastarous for you

You know that Muslims are boasting about Notre Dame burning on twitter because of this event right?

Attached: size_960_16_9_389.jpg (630x480, 39K)

>>#I'mwithHugo
pathetic

this

suck a fat cock you goat fucking faggot

God does not fail

What a coincidence. The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sure cunt . try it

source

Honestly yeah, just wait until loads of the fuckers have gathered and drop a bomb. Or better yet, for comedic effect, find a way to sneak a bomb inside the rock that they worship and blow it up from inside. That's probably impossible to do without being noticed though. Or just gas them, that could work too

except the cube isn't exactly a technical or architectural marvel. replacing that thing would take 1 trip to home depot

*sounds of nuclear missile loading*

i beg you to try it u piece of shit mutt.
I AM BEGGING YOUUUUUU

i so want ww3 to start .

There is interior.

>inferior being wants to die
Nothing new under the sun.

Set the black cube on fire and burn the rest down.
FUCK ISLAM
FUCK JUDAISM

hello newfriend

the cube is made of granite

the surrounding mosque is mostly modern steel/concrete and marble. the carpets would burn but not much else. they have fire suppression systems in place.

everyone here wants ww3 you're just a hypocrite faggot who is family is being fucked by immigrants right now

get fucked pussy go elect a faggot president willing fully

Hide a mech inside the cube and have it burst out on the day of worship and mow everyone down. Then have it go on a rampage and pretend muslims were worhiping decepticons this whole time.

Attached: IslamNuke.jpg (633x585, 121K)

yap yap, dog. I will put you down soon enough.

Attached: 1552943257850.jpg (700x700, 88K)

Nooo.... Not again. He won't get away with it this time. isn't he

Noice

they tore the whole thing down and rebuilt it in 1996 so y'know. it'd probably take them a week to have the place up and running again.

Then fucking set off a bomb in the middle of hajj and destroy it.

Of Muslims are so "alpha" why do they get offended like a woman all the time.

see besides, you'd probably kill fewer people doing that then the annual stampedes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_during_the_Hajj#Stampedes_and_failures_of_crowd_control

The black cube is the house of the devil and inside the devil awaits for the world to fall to chaos, when it happens he will step out and show his worshippers how wrong they where and they will all commit suicide bathing him in there blood

Based satan poster. Quads don't lie. Muslims are destined for hell.

The numbers lead the way, follow the numbers to the truth

Gas never fails

They’re fucking sand people. They probably built the cube out of trash. The issue with Muslims is that they don’t seem to have anything materially worth destroying, and body count doesn’t matter because they even seem to recognize that their own lives are less valuable than ours.
What is a good way to actually get a message through to them? Is it as simple as just insulting Muhammad at every opportunity?

>Nuke
It should be dropped in Central Jerusalem

*notices missile*
OwO
What’s this?

Attached: 1554578869120.jpg (500x372, 120K)

fug

lmao, maybe just chill out, bruh.

the grand mosque's pretty chill in the off season.
central air con, plush carpets, spotlessly clean.
nice place to just go for a nap t b h.

They have tons of shit worth destroying, but the problem is, they'll destroy it themselves.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia

The Saudis are idiots, they made that place look like an Islamic Las Vegas.

Minus the fun

We won't bother invading Turkroach we'll just turn your country and every other one infested with goat fuckers into a parking lot. Kebab can't win against ICBMs.

nuke would be better.

>MexicanChildSuggestsBoth.png

If only you knew what horrors would be instilled upon you and your people if it wasn’t for the Geneva Convention.

this is the famous Hugo

#jesoutiensHugo

Nah. We need 6 million airplanes to carry gallons of hot bacon grease. The entirety of mecca and Islamic civilization needs to be napalm'd with boiling hot bacon grease.

And? Incels were boasting about muslims getting killed in NZ. Does that mean we label all incels as blood thirsty white supremacists?

Nah, we need a dirty bomb so they can't reenter the area for 1000 years.

fuck off nigger

he sure failed to put out the fire

Attached: 2016.png (858x514, 548K)

HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Attached: 1551482956631.png (475x800, 491K)

>nuke mecca
do it, you unholy god forsaken kufr. allah will lead us that much faster to victory over you. submit to Allah's grace now

burger speaks the truth

Let Russia do it they'd turn the entire middle east into a parking lot

i hope this happen in my timeline

the checks in the mail
watch for low flying israeli jets making a low pass under the air defense.

The

Tide

translation?

read the thread nigger

Can anybody provide a link to an article about the Hugo thing? Please and thanks

Attached: C22E4046-5E46-4B97-BD1E-4D472B3AA4F6.jpg (411x602, 91K)

Yes? Yes they are all labeled as a problem, haven't you been watching CNN?

Why nuke it when you can send a drone overhead spraying a light aerosol mist of ebola tainted blood?
You can even do this stealthy the night before, they all kneel and touch the ground so every one would catch some
They would bring it back to their home countries so air travel would be fucked after but the first spot they go when they get home is their local mosque to brag about the pilgrimage