I honestly cannot fathom how people are so upset with this...

I honestly cannot fathom how people are so upset with this. Even my country is reporting it and I bet 99% of my countrymen didn't even know it existed.
I understand it's a very old building and has a lot of history and stuff, but it's still just a building. If some kind of terrorist caused the fire and a lot of people died then maybe I'd understand the commotion, but so far no one really knows what caused it.

You guys have too much time on your hands.

Attached: 190415-notre-dame-mn-1345_1c8ecf504b1cfef3b43ab15f5b5a0ed4.jpg (2392x1664, 923K)

Arent you gooks meant to be super catholic? Or are you one of them Islam fags from the south?

The answer to your second question is obvious, isn't it?

You have to be over 18 to post here.

It was a terrorist attack on an 850 year old monument.

It's the greatest piece of medieval architecture in Europe you dumb pinoy, which is saying something as European architecture > all other regions of the world.

>its just a building

and youre just a bag of flesh and bones

Everyone knows Notre dame faggot

this is so fucking stupid these old ass places usually have a fuck ton of candles and shit burning

Literally one of the most recognizable spiritual landmarks in the history of human civilization.

There was a Disney movie about it. Otherwise nobody would know what it is.

Dumb AND a faggot. You’ll go places OP

Attached: 98299FFA-EB18-45B6-8B17-CA4305832DB7.jpg (294x313, 55K)

Stfu you slide thread glow nigger. Fuck off

Attached: B8665A2B-B167-4514-A156-41DBE5BC50D0.jpg (125x124, 4K)

>I bet 99% of my countrymen didn't even know it existed.
t. zoomer with absolutely no conception of life pre 9/11

It's got to be THE most known church though

Attached: this-sux.jpg (600x367, 35K)

Attached: 1555354854727.jpg (748x981, 297K)

>>>vpn fag

This. Plus the age is something like 900 years. The destruction also occurs during the decline of our civilization, serving as an outlet for our collective despair.

Attached: 1554820512149.jpg (292x282, 12K)

It's pretty well known.

Attached: flying-at-half-staff.jpg (1024x683, 220K)

This is the equivalent of someone knocking over the statue of david. You need to understand that it's not just a building it itself IS a piece of art. If you were to ask for an example of gothic art, that's it on fire.

Personally I am sad to see a beautiful creation of man and Europe get destroyed

>imagine unironically caring about some plebs dying
this is why your country is an utter manlet shithole

I just think we should stop being so concerned with inanimate objects and focus more on human lives.

This whole Notre Dame burning thing just seems so dumb to me. I never thought people would care this much over a mere old building.

There can only be one

>European architecture > all other regions of the world.
*burns down*
Woah, some powerful architecture you got there.

When all you're looking forward to is the next queer character in a game to get mad about, there's no point in missing the opportunity to get mad about a building you never gave a fuck about. I mean, most of Jow Forums are ahistorical teens who get their """"""history""""" from YouTube propagandists.

I don't even know who David is, let alone his statue. Why the fuck should I care about a piece of stone shaped to look like a person many years ago? It's so dumb.

>has a lot of history

This is your answer. I'm not even religious and it's still sad for me to watch a nearly 1000 years old "building" that has seen a shitton of remarkable history burning down.
Such things give people kind of their cultural identity, espetially in times when sandnigger hordes are imported in the millions,

Attached: 1555097931308.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>Philippines
Kek.

Because this piece of stone was so significant it has shaped how you perceive the human body, its form and its aesthetic without you not even realizing it.

Well it is, it stood for 800 years. You realize that's longer than just about any single piece of Chinese architecture, despite China being the oldest state on earth?

Yes, I'm sure the man that's grouping together all Easterners under
>espetially in times when sandnigger hordes are imported in the million
And types like a twelve-year-old cares very deeply about history. If this were a building in Azerbaijan or or Malaysia, you wouldn't give a single fuck.
>muh white nationalist history
Just lol.

This smells like the work of the goat fuckers.

>I have no education or knowledge of european history and live in an asian nation removed from its influence except for colonial past that probably biases me against it, why do you people on this english speaking western board care about it so much hurrr

This will be remembered as the Offical Day the Goat Fuckers took over France

Lol, nice try, cuck.

Google "Elephanta Caves" and "Ajanta Caves", some of the most beautiful creations I have ever seen. Over 2,000 years old and still standing.

>If some kind of terrorist caused the fire
We all know who caused the fire. This landmark burning is just a symbolic end to all of France.

Attached: jew_are_behind.jpg (600x600, 86K)

oh wow so amazing, user. Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Based
Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 4 (2).png (302x1347, 333K)

it’s not just a building you fucking cum gurgling faggot

uncultured swine

You'll understand one day when you have monuments of your own.

>Chinese archetecture

>Posts carved caves in India

Do you legitimately have brain damage?

It's a beautiful building and a piece of European history, although granted it's not as nice as your sewage-filled shanty towns

I guess when he starts subjugating people and making them into slaves like you did with the Finns he'll have the manpower at his disposal.

I always liked Bernini's better.

Attached: bernooni.jpg (665x744, 50K)

It's an irreplaceable part of European/French heritage and identity. You can't built a nation without a strong national identity, therefore this hits right in the heart.
For me this is worse than a few hundreds dying to some terrorist attack, because of it's unique nature. In the long term it has bigger repercussions for the nations than a few hundred dying.
It is always a shame when a testimony of human greatness and dedication is destroyed, even more so if it's part of your people's heritage.

>how can someone be sad about something if they are too stupid to know it exists

Good point genius

>prc founded in 1949
>oldest state in the world

Rly mak tink

David was a Jew