FIRE NOW INSIDE THE TOWERS

I just saw lights and people walking around inside the towers how has the fire suddenly spread there?

Attached: 567456.png (1190x591, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccnmtl.columbia.edu/projects/paris_map/buildings/notredame/1300.html
change.org/p/muslims-of-paris-turn-the-notre-dame-ruins-into-mosque
breitbart.com/faith/2019/03/20/twelve-french-churches-attacked-vandalized-in-one-week/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's now getting worse inside the left tower and all the major cameras are panning away from it, right after you could see torches of people walking inside them moving about, I don't like this at all

Pull it

they have just taken the water jets off of the bell tower and the news anchors are only making passing comments of "the fire might be inside the towers" and "authorities are now saying the cathedral might be beyond saving"

this is all very fishy to me

bump for developments

bump

Crash it

it's over

Don't worry. Jet fuel can't melt French cathedrals.

cap of people inside the bell towers and on the space between them before fire was spotted inside them, those white lights are moving around in the video along with some flashing red lights

Attached: 3464376.png (1129x503, 357K)

why am I not surprised?

it's probably spreading inside, cause there's much wood.

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 34.png (302x1347, 333K)

left tower looks to be getting worse very fast and seems to be burning from he top rather than from the bottom

my main concern is that authorities may be trying to either allow the fire to spread or are actively spreading it so as to bring down the iconic bell towers

Attached: 45363475.png (710x532, 409K)

def. on fire..

Attached: bell_tower_fire.jpg (1752x774, 66K)

Based Providence
S

bumping and hoping some user can capture the flashlights in the towers before the fire on video

those are firefighters you retard

are there other fires in paris? or did the notre dame catch fire by itself? fox news is saying fires from paris spread, what is going on

why are you watching Fox Jews?

yeah, but they were in there while there was no fire, and then suddenly there was fire in the higher stories

They are already rubber stamping the new Mosque blueprints

Ofcourse they are.

of course they were in there, to asses the situation and try to prevent the spreading, which is difficult with a structure like the notre dame which has a lot of wood. you’re “they torched an already burning building!” is utterly retarded. the fire was already before the firefighters arrived and still is massive and combined with the wood it was almost certain it would spread to the towers.
why don’t you conspiracy retards go back to your Q or pizza threads

>ad hom
not an argument

>flag
my concern is even if this was an accident, which at the moment I think it was, the authorities might try to not let a good disaster go to waste and want to make sure the whole thing comes down, because these days a cathedral as a national and international icon is very problematic

>hahaha he used an ad hominem, i won
there are more than enough arguments in there you unter buffoon

i see 0

flying sparks, ever heard of that concept?

>because these days a cathedral as a national and international icon is very problematic
all right this is how i know you’re trolling. well done 7/10.

So jet fuel might just burn stone as well as steel now?

Attached: baal.jpg (577x300, 77K)

because youre retarded

the notre dame is more wood than stone

>ad hom
not an argument

news anchors saying that helicopter water drops would be too inaccurate to work 'in that kind of an environment', which is some bullshit

>not an argument
not an argument

>false analogy
not an argument

lmao

There's a lot of old wood in the tower. Old wood is the only thing holding the bell up.

I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse.

Cool it, Larry.

>when shit like this goes on, bigger shit is probably happening elsewhere
eyes open, Jow Forums. Don't let the shell game catch you slipping.

>Watching the news coverage
>Frenchies (not muslims or niggers, but actual frogs) or at least europeans walk in front of the camera
>laugh and do little dances with niggers all around as Notre Dame burns down in the background
I want it to be over...

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

underrated

Brilliant

its not even funny anymore

Attached: bloomer tryhard.gif (498x276, 1.41M)

Notre Dame is made up of 52 acres worth of wood. That’s 52 acres layered out onto the ground put together.

it's only just begun

please kill yourself
ccnmtl.columbia.edu/projects/paris_map/buildings/notredame/1300.html
>ashlar
>stained glass
Yeah pretty flammable. Also do you know hard it is to light fire to a huge piece of timber?

man, I cant describe the rage that is taking me over rn
Thanks god theres no moques here where I live, because I would be burning one fucking down in this fucking second.
we catholics have to stop being such submisives fags, god showed us that wrath is sometimes required against the evil, we need to take some whips and start to punish pharisees...

800 year old timber? Yeah it’s probably pretty flamable.

Once that bell drops, it's going to be 9/11 2.0 french boogaloo

no whitest man on Jow Forums that isn't the answer, you don't even know for sure if it was arson yet

BURN IT ALL DOWN

Attached: ilhan-omar-girls-like-you-maroon-5.gif (1200x675, 1.13M)

top of tower appears (still) on fire - theres also ppl moving around with torches on a mid level (balcony?)

Attached: Tower2-1.webm (1074x722, 289K)

>pull it
Enjoy the new world they have planned

this.
i have stood literally 30 feet away from one of those helicopters dumping water on a farm fire near my house.

Everyone needs to sign this.
>Fix the Notre Dame Cathedral by converting its ruins into a Mosque.
change.org/p/muslims-of-paris-turn-the-notre-dame-ruins-into-mosque

Do it now, faggots.

>Yeah it’s probably pretty flamable.
Except getting a huge beam going is very hard and can take hours. Do they not have smoke detectors in France?

I think Trump knows that they (whoever "they" may be) are intentionally letting it burn. Hence his tweet from earlier today.

If they intended to put the fire out, it would be out already.

>breitbart.com/faith/2019/03/20/twelve-french-churches-attacked-vandalized-in-one-week/

Do you believe in coincidence?

It’s arsen. ISIS have claimed responsibility.

2019 is turning out to be a really rough year for white men.

Attached: katie bouman.jpg (749x750, 257K)

he's the only one posting it - impressive actually

you’re literally retarded congratulations

yes
but that's not the point if it was arson we will find out soon, no use getting riled up yet

Its easy when its century old tinder
Oh and the walls full of an oily substance per why they were renovating this week
My guess sonebody two weeks ago flodded the walls with accelerant and left before lighting
Today a contractor applied a heatgun to some molding

yeah, i have never seen a building with massive wooden beams burn down......

>ISIS have claimed responsibility.
>checked
Yes it was ISIS for sure goyim, better redeploy to the mid-east

Attached: jew_before_after_diagram.jpg (1000x675, 154K)

Attached: 1547835722841.jpg (1261x714, 203K)

God you're a fucking idiot. This thing is illuminated across the media in every country right now.
>durka durka everyone's watching we better light the whole thing on fire now hurrrrr

It will all burn down.
9/11 part 2.

>be historic church in holy week in drumpfs france

>get destroyed by fire

more blood in the orange hands

Act 2.

Attached: dr_slump3.gif (500x281, 306K)

dammit

Attached: 1542920639453.png (2328x960, 682K)

Attached: 1525092140537.jpg (1080x1297, 368K)

Somewhere something insignificant is burning. Get over it.

Attached: 1551824883368.png (1512x840, 215K)

Attached: 1528370089859.png (1510x742, 175K)

>i have never seen a building with massive wooden beams burn down......
Name one in modern times that hasn't been bombed or purposely burnt.

every time

Imnot surprised muslims are taking over...

>Lol I want to be a terrorist

Congrats on the jailtime.

Attached: 1540409599333.png (1504x1030, 814K)

Attached: 1542260146083.png (1458x604, 147K)

Attached: 1525642557440.png (1230x610, 221K)

I should add that damaging a christian temple isn't my only reason to feel paranoid about the possible maximization of damage to the cathedral by authorities

1, the French were looking internationally, desperately I might add, for multi-hundreds of millions of dollars in donations in order to renovate and repair the crumbling cathedral, and this could be their way to easy funding

and 2, Macron was supposed to address the nation on the yellow vest protests, something he hasn't had anything to say for months about and is currently at a record low approval rating across the country, and a literal fire to gather his people around and try to comfort them by would be a great out for him, and defacing the icon would maximize that

this is all just speculation though, it could just as easily all just be a terrible accident gone out of hand, but I want to keep the possibilities in people's mind while the embers are still hot and the flames are still high

It’s a joke about the destruction of the temple by romans, brainlet.

theres a big spotlight in the centre bottom half of the photo, this the source of light?

check'd catholics btfo

>at a record low approval rating across the country, and a literal fire to gather his people around
I see he took advice from Trudeau then.

Attached: trudea_fire.jpg (1200x1600, 831K)

Wonder if all the organ pipes melted
That'd be fun to clean up

Too soon you bitch ass peed

>That'd be fun to clean up
Guaranteed the 'new Euro's' will loot it and happily sell it for scrap

WTF two burning towers just flew over my cathedral guys

Towers and front should be safe...

"La structure de Notre-Dame est sauvée"

"Le feu a baissé en intensité. On peut penser que la structure de Notre-Dame est sauvée, notamment le beffroi nord", a déclaré le secrétaire d'Etat auprès du ministre de l'Intérieur Laurent Nunez.

La structure de Notre-Dame de Paris "est sauvée et préservée dans sa globalité" a précisé le responsable des pompiers. Mais les deux-tiers de la toiture seraient en revanche partis en fumée.

Attached: pepe_911.gif (375x221, 3.96M)

Kosher fish

Macron saying that the fire is a national emergency

while off skiing during the months of protests, what a cunt

oh no no no