They got a point you know

They got a point you know

Attached: JEWISHWORKER.png (1269x977, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/satellite-firm-releases-images-of-site-bombed-in-airstrike-attributed-to-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just ignore them. They're trying to bait people into hate crime to either sue or push the "jews are oppressed" narrative

And what point would that be?

you can't really argue with their logic

Attached: JewishWorkerRight.png (1274x939, 222K)

Agreed the jew question must be resolved asap

Why do they always do this shit.

>this is bad b-but WHATABOUTISM

Im so sick of jews

Attached: 1539920351225.png (2328x960, 682K)

only reason the west attacked syria was for the kikes benefit

what a slimy fucking piece of shit

Notre Dame alone is more important to history than every so-called "civilization" erased by Europe.

>indian savages who fought eachother constantly constitute a civilization
>actually giving a shit about some backwards middle east shithole

if you mourn for the jews, but not the roma who died during ww2, your chosen complex is showing

Pretty sure Jow Forums was upset when ISIS destroyed all those ruins and artifacts from antiquity.

The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee.

>Jewish lefties berating whites during a time of tragedy for them because their neocon/neoliberal Jewish overlords get them to die fighting in pointless wars
We need to expel these disgusting creatures from our nations and quarantine them in that shit hole Israel.

1000% this

>sandniggers destroy their own country
>THIS IS YOUR FAULT, WHITE MAN!!!

Try and stop us

Attached: Weak.png (646x580, 549K)

He has a point.

because they've never read this post:

That doesn't make it right. Jewish worker is basically promoting the status quo.

Iraq and Syria didn't have much of a civilization. No great loss.

Jow Forums only hears what they want.

>S-sorry... You can live with me from now on, i-if that help... Just make sure you dont fuck my wife or burn every thing down, o-ok? I mean i can surely trust you, r-right?

>some gay jews die on a rocket
> Oldest church in Paris burns down

Get back to me when Herod's Temple burns down Chaim

Holy shit they are jumping the fuckin shark with this one. The entire destruction of Syria is Israel's fucking operation. They literally created and funded the "modern-day barbarian vandals". How the fuck can they turn around and lament how tragic it is when they are the ones who did it. Then they have the fucking hutzpah to attempt associating it with White Supremacy? THEY JUST BOMBED SYRIA A FEW DAYS AGO! I can't even get my head around this shit.

timesofisrael.com/satellite-firm-releases-images-of-site-bombed-in-airstrike-attributed-to-israel/

Attached: Isr47268498269.png (647x753, 283K)

judaism has always had more in common with islam than Christianity. Christianity, and white people, are the common enemy.

Q predicted this