This will probably get buried under Notre Dame posts but im curious

This will probably get buried under Notre Dame posts but im curious.
What happened with Islamist terror attacks? Not so long ago every month there was something to look at, nail bombs at a concert, airport blown up in Belgium, Christmas market trucks in Germany, massive rape on New Years eve, murders on trains - where did they all go? Did it become such a norm that nobody even mentions them anymore or are muzzies silently just breeding right now to wreak havoc harder down the line?

Attached: frenchnigger.jpg (556x370, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_March_2019
archive.fo/GcwlE/a07df82508a1ed88fa7da46122c111d46fb51f37.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lberal and sjw media doing cover for us

after the Belgium attacks following the Paris attacks the security forces went HAM on the muzzoids that before they were only "observing" the intelligence agencies that allowed these people to go join ISIS and then come back should have been dismantled but of course that didn't happen

this

Trump got elected and exterminated them in Syria

simply being covered up. After the Mosque shooting, there was two mass shootings and multiple stabbings.

Media covering it up, what else

ISIS has been defeated, they're now returning to Europe.

It still happens all them time. It's just that the media covers it up so the public doesn't get outraged. Go look up statistics of terror attacks and you'll understand what I mean.

>what is ramadan bombathon
just wait a couple more months bro

THIS IS WHAT IS GOING ON.

1) THE JUDES STAGED THE NEW ZEALAND SHOOTING, IT WAS A SLOPPY JOB.

2) THEY USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE TO RILE UP THE MUZZIES.

3) THAT MEANS AMERICA CONTINUES TO ATTACK THEM AND SHELTER THE JEWS

Media got cucked into not reporting anything. In the UK we just have """"knife attacks"""" where the attackers just randomly stab multiple people, no reasons are given. Muslims also realise that out in the open, explicit shit turns public opinion against them very quickly. ISIS recommended low-level harassment, violence, and vandalism. By doing it constantly and incrementally, more psychological damage is done.

Im trying not to be a retard but the only place I could find is wikipedia where 2016 and 2017 is stuffed with EU terror attacks, 2018 only has like 4, and 2019 isn't even mentioned yet.

I don't know where to look but it surely didn't vanish in a blink of an eye

Well, didn't they defeat the ISIS already?

Attached: 1552926101918.jpg (1563x1800, 659K)

kind of rare

no ISIS can't be defeated the same reason Al Qaeda wasn't defeated as long as you have Muslims you will have Muslim terror groups

I don't specifically care about only ISIS attacks, just migrants in general. It takes up a huge part of our politics to stick up against immigration, there was solid evidence for a while and now from the outside it almost looks like the problems just ceased existing, like they assimilated into EU culture, but im sure thats not the case.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_March_2019

archive.fo/GcwlE/a07df82508a1ed88fa7da46122c111d46fb51f37.jpg

with time they stop being terror attacks they become regular criminal attacks and part and parcel of living in big city

I've seen that but most are in Africa and the middle east and I couldn't care less about those places desu

Thanks user, that makes sense

Let me give you an example of the media blackout. NYE 2019, there was a knife attack in Manchester. Witnesses confirmed he was shouting Allah-u-akbar, stabbed three people. You cannot find that detail except in one paper. You will not find the man's name. You will not find out what happened to him. They put these cases under the Mental Health Act now, in order to conceal the identity and circumstances of the case (as its now "health data" for data protection purposes). In order to piece together a major story, you have to work really hard as the media and the police won't provide any details.