How will the (((eternal architect))) fuck the Notre Dame up, Jow Forums?

How will the (((eternal architect))) fuck the Notre Dame up, Jow Forums?
>Glass roof
>Concrete towers?
>Phallic shaped spire?
>Or will they replace the statues of saints with nigger statues?
Place your bets

Attached: corvin-aruhaz.jpg (570x752, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Nicholas'_Church,_Hamburg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Mary's_Cathedral,_Hamburg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be a goatse

Vulva-shaped ethnic restaurant

It will be shaped like a cut cock

Not just one but two big floppy dicks

Lots of sharp angles I'm guessing.

Attached: 1555350613427.png (958x627, 1021K)

Smooth, broad panels lacking in detailed adornments, similar to your OP

Attached: 1555356583815.jpg (1200x1200, 461K)

Attached: 1555353934973.jpg (1000x742, 132K)

Attached: 1555357775094.jpg (350x197, 10K)

Just trying to collect all the burning images I have in one place first

Attached: 1555355793024-2.png (581x358, 201K)

Attached: 1555355048971.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

They will just rebuild it like it was.

Notre Dame is too precious a monument for them to be so brazen
if they try to fuck it with post modernism, they'll be tossed into the ovens so fast it'll break the sound barrier

it will be pristine and as it was, and nothing else

Attached: 1555353907162.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

I can tell you his name with end with "stein"

Stucco and aluminum siding!

It will take ages though. It seems the fire is out of control.

Sponsored by Mcdonalds™

Attached: burgerinvasion_burgerbuilding2008cb.jpg (766x510, 151K)

Except with a bunch of minarets surrounding it, right?
Grow up faggot. (((They))) wouldn't burn it down just so it could be restored.

You're right, the Reichstag also got a complete renovation, aince it was such a cultural icon.
Oh wait...

The new spire will be made out of glass, I'm 100% sure.
Feel free to screencap this

Attached: 1552766770097.jpg (640x1024, 51K)

Now thats my kind of church

Attached: 1487735022235.jpg (400x500, 24K)

You absolute fucking fool.

The only way to break a people is to break both what they are, and what they were. France is teetering on the cusp of a for-real revolution, if Macron was smart he'd take this chance to link the rebuilding of the church with the rebuilding of the nation. Acknowledge the rage and frustration of the people, and try to restore France to something more then a moral lesson to the rest of the west.

He should do this, but he will not.

He's sold France to the EU, just as so many others did, the elites guiding the lowly serfs, whether they like it or not. It's tradition, however now that the people are rebelling, they're learning that the EU just wants their loyalty and money, the countries themselves are a useless appendix of the political body, happily discarded once it becomes dangerous. So, like a beaten spouse, Macron will double down, and instead just court the invading hordes harder, in the hopes that mommy in Brussels will pat him on the head and keep a place at the big table for him. Non-denominational. Modern accents stabbed into old forms. Neo Gothic. Mecca-facing prayer rooms. He will do it, and the international community will frantically jerk eachother off about how glorious it all is. And while he does it, he and his fucking drauger of a wife will smile and wave, with cameras carefully angled to hide the smoke and screaming.

If a Muslim burned down the church, or Macron sells out the reconstruction for more German Diversity Goodboy Points, and the people of France allow it to happen, then you cunts are no longer allowed to piss and moan about being called surrender monkeys, because you'll have fucking done it in goddamn peacetime as well.

Attached: 1502116806769.jpg (1465x1348, 256K)

So many churches have been damaged during the war or due to burnings. They were all built up again. Take your tinfoil hat off.

Wouldn't surprise me if there some gay looking mural and a strip mall.

Like the Hamburg cathedral!

I don't even know what that is.

Honestly who cares? It's a French cathedral in the end. Why should I care about what the French do to their monuments. They burnt it down, and they will rebuild it how they want

It will be a mosque

Giant rainbow dildo

No religious imagery whatsoever. In fact it will be a shrine to (((modern))) France e.g. niggers, muzzies, and faggots

Impossible. France can’t spend the money to rebuild it when they’d rather spend their money and bringing in niggers to rape their wives, mothers and daughters. France deserves to burn.

>be slovak
>only care about living western life in lolvakia
>want mercedes
>holidays on Bali
>mucho Euro salary
>nothing else matters
>not even lolvakia

Slav mentality in a nutshell

Attached: 4a6.jpg (455x382, 27K)

The westerners have been fucking both of our nations for a long time. Why should we care what happens to them when they barely know about us?

They will redesign this statue faithfully, right?

Attached: 1555353290354m.jpg (629x1024, 91K)

>yes commrads its all those decenerate westerners fault...

Attached: IMG_1466.jpg (520x730, 76K)

Sadly this. Oil money and insane leftists together will make it so.

France isn't funding that. You people think that somehow the small group of those surviving illegal boat niggers are the problem, but in reality France was infested with overseas niggers since the 70s.

That's the point, I think

Man pareidolia is quite the thing, I'm seeing a face in the flame.

STFU Proxyfag, the retarded American influence if fucking my nation beyond reason, and yes society was much better under "muh communists"

Apparently it was demolished in 1805...

A giant cube made of black marble.
Inside a museum about the crimes of white people.

For anything else they would have concocted some monstrosity like pic related. But for Notre Dame they'll replicate it as close as possible to not lose the tourism appeal.

Attached: teatroargentino.jpg (1024x685, 270K)

Is that river plate's stadium? Respect from Holland bro. Never forget.

Aka St. Nicholas Chatedral
>Formerly the tallest building on Earth
>A Geman icon, world famous
>Firebombed
>Instead of rebuilding it, the church was demolished and only the tower left standing as a war memorial
>70 years later, the church is left eternally forgotten, despite its pre-war popularity
Just like the Königsberg castle... This will be the fate of the Notre Dame too

"For sure, if this line is crossed the people will revolt!" The phrase is starting to mock me user.

I ain't even birth french and I don't even like Americans.... But this is spot on.

Attached: 2019-New-Bicycle-Bike-Cycling-Retro-Metal-Air-Horn-Hooter-Bell-Bugle-Trumpet-Honking-Bulb.jpg_640x64 (640x640, 33K)

That is unironically a great idea, why shouldn't muslims have a place of worship in Europe?

a new church for a new europe

Attached: 378_eggsiloexterior.png (1112x584, 1.08M)

It was demolished because there was no Catholic community anymore. In 1805.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Nicholas'_Church,_Hamburg

That's not a cathedral. This was:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Mary's_Cathedral,_Hamburg

based (((Fellow))) ameriburger