We all know it was a fucking muslim who started the fire, don't we?

We all know it was a fucking muslim who started the fire, don't we?

Attached: WATCH__Notre_Dame_Cathedral_on_Fire_0_15017649_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=L0zpkFlJ95I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong, jungle nigger.

No, it could have been Pippen doing construction work.

Attached: NotGood.png (525x1034, 835K)

t. mohamed

This was done by France's Jewish president Macronberg. This is punishment for the yellow vest movement. Burn all synagogues now!

Attached: Le rothschild pedo puppet.png (1280x720, 392K)

>We all know it was a fucking muslim

Attached: 453564353.jpg (795x470, 83K)

We know but the dumbshit population only cares that they can't take selfies in front of it anymore.

my bet is accelerant was used
Who would notice a visitor with petrol in a coloured drinks bottle?

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 5 (4).png (302x1347, 333K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=L0zpkFlJ95I

Of course it was huebro. The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee. Does that sound like a French name to you?

What are they saying? I don't speak arabic

t. nervously deflecting mohammadans

Attached: 1555358080921.jpg (938x649, 154K)

hey guys i didnt burn it down i promise

Attached: 1554412359227.jpg (469x256, 28K)

Je vous salue, Marie, pleine de grâce.
Le Seigneur est avec vous.
Vous êtes bénie entre toutes les femmes,
et Jésus, le fruit de vos entrailles, est béni.
Sainte Marie, Mère de Dieu,
Priez pour nous, pauvres pécheurs,
maintenant et à l'heure de notre mort.

No jungle nigger, since you lack an understanding of civilization we cannot draw conclusions without concrete evidence, unlike your society where you can shoot a man on the street for feeling like he broke into your house and installed masturbating machines on the ceiling to murder the rest of your family

Attached: download.jpg (271x186, 11K)

Nah.
Was probably a monk / pope / priest who forgot to turn off their matches while smoking a fat blunt.

Attached: 1543911658288.jpg (1001x496, 115K)

It actually would've been a Macron and co false flag. George W Bush's approval ratings spiked after 9/11. Watch Macron come out and say "we will rebuild it" and act like a strong leader. The only way he will take the blame for this is if it was a foreigner who did it.

It will be interesting how this plays out.

>would've
Could've

>Jow Forums literally ACHING for a muslim culprit
lol you guys are pathetic. be patient.

makak alarm makak alarm

Attached: notredame.jpg (874x964, 468K)

Even if it was a muslim then it is still the jew who is responsible for it, because it was the jew who brought the muslim to France in the first place.

Heil Hitler and a happy Sopa de Macaco you jew shill.

Attached: 1551944855604.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

amen

Here's an alternative theory. It was Jamal as he didn't get muh gibs. Bit boring and generic if you ask me saying it was kikes or mudslimes.

Attached: xmiFfkW.png (397x402, 357K)

>Even if it was a muslim then it is still the jew who is responsible for it, because it was the jew who brought the muslim to France in the first place.
Correct.

But it was MOSSAD, just like in NZ. They are getting desperate.

Attached: 1545156600673.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

We don't know anything except that Muslims are celebrating.

Attached: 56693374.jpg (411x442, 20K)

But for creating a light brown race they need us to make love with eachother and not war.

Why do you think that NZ was done by Mossad? Brenton Tarrant didn't act like a professional killer. In fact he acted like he was in full adrenalin mode and did you even read his Manifesto? And did you recognize that they had to defuse IEDs in one of the mosques altougth Brenton didn't plant any?

Shut up fucking kike.
The Jews did this to blame Muslims and to induce an emotional response from Christians into supporting replacing the Mosque in Jerusalem with the 3rd temple that the Jews want to build so badly.

Attached: Brazil kike shill.png (1223x840, 154K)