Femanons are fighting back

Attached: polonsuicidewatch.png (720x719, 511K)

Well his balls aren't hanging out so I don't really see her point.

des she want us to wear burkas?

Attached: 234.jpg (323x323, 13K)

>Who would marry them?
She would marry both of the male models in those pictures at the drop of a dime and I don't even need to see their faces to know this. Satire only works when you're being honest with it.

>fully clothed well fitting clothes
vs
>tits, ass, belly, thighs all showing with extremely thin material, about 1/4 as thin and twice as tight as her pic
women are retarded

I agree with her. Thight clothing is a femenine trait.

Dress shirts should be tight fitting, nothing looks worse than a loose bad-fitting slob shirt
>But im fat
Lose weight then you fat fuck

She's right, but female whores should be held to the same standard

Based burgerbro telling it like it is. Women and men are not the same, and white knights are unironically the problem (though ofc you should always patrol thots when possible)

Posting sarcasm on an imageboard filled with people with autism is never a good idea.

Attached: HatSmart.png (112x112, 27K)

I agree.

These are fag clothes...designed by fags and marketed by jews... same as the slutty women's outfits.

I agree with her but not the sarcasm behind her statement.

both of thoes shirts and paints are too tight, X shaped creases mean the material is being stretched. you know nothing about men's fashion leaf fag

>who will marry them
literally any woman, these are the men that can actually PICK what kind of women they marry
>femanons are fighting back
"femanons" will never marry your ugly incel ass

These are gay dudes

she is right. both of the examples in OPs pic are a horrible fit.

Ah, so Jow Forums is just discovering SEXcore. No wonder so many of you are virgins.

Attached: d4656ab6321c778eb417e7b63069039f.jpg (1080x1340, 369K)

Who cares what they think...

woman's "humour"

The hypocritical irony of any female leveling these types of accusations towards men is staggering

Was she being ironic or something? This is completely true and I agree. Tight clothes are ridiculous. If you can't imagine Hitler wearing it public, don't wear it.

Protip: If women have nothing to complain about, they'll make up something to complain about, or fuck something up then complain about it.

Attached: wammen.jpg (500x529, 157K)

Tight clothing on males is some gay ass shit and you can't convince me otherwise.

That's SEXCORE.

Attached: 1552401530743.jpg (762x1100, 85K)

Legit good bantz, tacobro

the difference is girls, we actually don't care since you're the only ones with the mental issues regarding image.

This actually is something to complain about by any standard other than modern jew standards. White people used to care about clothing and modesty for thousands of years until suddenly feminism became a thing. It's a problem even if the modern world says it's not. Tradition should be your standard, not modernity.

Let the Jow Forums virgins stay oblivious.

Attached: 1555062341561.jpg (599x590, 101K)

Clearly we all need to learn from /fa/ for the ideal clothing for males.

Attached: fa meetup.jpg (3110x2073, 482K)

I agree and actively wear full suits when I can and button up my dress shirts with a good undershirt to hide the skin. I don't see women doing the same though.

if you're a male and spend any more time than basic colors or suit necessities on fashion you are edging on flaming faggot and should probably kys.

>males
Wtf is this?

Attached: 22754905643.png (381x508, 509K)

I understand the critique. But the 2 guys in the photo look fine to me. They don't look completely faggy and gay. And as was pointed out earlier, she's not calling women out, who are far more guilty of this.

"Who will they marry? What kind of fathers will they be?" That's none of your concern, hole.

t.

Attached: literally you.jpg (625x400, 149K)

They look super gay. Their clothes are tight and wrinkly and it just looks stupid. The left one is worse, even tighter and more revealing around the pants, plus his shirt is down.
I think both genders should be concerned about the clothing and behavior of the other gender, but you're right women are way worse when it comes to immodest clothing.

I mean, for any type of formal to business casual setting, those shirts are both poorly fitted to those men.

Damn, is that real katana, that dude is so cool.

Attached: 749532427353.png (344x392, 353K)

fucking Mekaneck

"Yeah I'll take 's share of pussy since he doesn't seem to want any"

Attached: 008e71aa8aef8b122b319fed46c20a55.jpg (1080x1349, 381K)

it's really annoyign when someone goes through the trouble to build a nice physique and then dresses like a 17 year old fag

>Dylan Roof
Every time.

You miss my point snothead.

This isn't about YOUR opinion of proper mens fashion.

The woman critiquing this is lying in bed alone at home every night flicking her bean to good looking guys dressed like this.

ITT fat boys who can't pull of tight clothing well. Get fucked fatass

>blocks your way

Attached: 25347458227.png (312x479, 365K)

Looking like that is instant sex with every and any.

This guy fucks

>"build" a nice physique
that's a roid physique

post body and face so we can all point and laugh

fpbp

cover yourself, slut.

Attached: uneven tunic.jpg (1125x1500, 63K)

I've worn shirts like this, try to touch one elbow with the other and the shirt will explode.

Did he take the neck pill

Probably good ones, given the state of their bodies.

Shooped, dylan roof is shooped in on the far right too. The guys neck is long though in the original, but not quite that long.

Remember old movies about people in the 17-19th centuries?

Their shirts were not tight. Very loose. Why? Because it didn’t fucking matter because it was part of a 3 piece set, the SUIT JACKET is what gives you your shape.

People stopped wearing jackets and now people think they’re dapper because they wear a button down shirt.

If a guy spends more than 3 minutes doing his hair he's gay

That only pussy he's (and you're) getting is his boy pussy split open by a huge dick. Hes super fucking gay and he looks super fucking gay. Holy shit he'd look less gay wearing a dress.

Faggot shill board

>giving a fuck about what women think

Metrosexuals have bigger pussies than their female counterparts

Ankle socks

this /thread

Attached: fire cat.jpg (1011x769, 288K)

Not necessarily, he looks like a turbo manlet.

>Not necessarily
Yes necessarily you shill. You're not fooling anyone. That's roids now get outta here.

Women these days are attracted to dadbod like beer gut because of daddy issues

>t. lazy nigger who never lifted a weight in his life

everyone not wearing robes and platemail is a faggot.

good mama cat
ape on the left can die

>Neck tattoos.
Nice of him to ink himself with where he wants to the rope to go.

Attached: 1555246632505.jpg (539x477, 34K)

I want to turn both those men into fathers.
So the moral of the story is I actually should dress like a slut?

you realize by projecting this much you're just trying to hide your own insecurities i.e you're a steroid using, backdoor beauty

idiots, her tweet is a joke that twists the words of people who say the same things about women in revealing clothing
but frankly, I think that we should hold men and women to comparable standards on sluttiness. those shirts are too revealing.

>who will marry them

not that old hag, that's for sure.

If you have to spend that much time on yourself as a man it means 98% chance you are a dicklet...I wash my ass brush my teeth then fuck my exotic wife. She felt my fucking power when I walked in the room...I dont have to take roids, starve, and workout 20 hrs a week to "keep muh gains" so I can wear women's cloths...Who raised this generation of faggots?

Attached: markofthebeast.png (275x271, 47K)

does she not realize that because she is a woman i dismiss her cock sucker noises out of hand?

i bet the cunt started the fire

women

STOP THINKING

HAVE SEX

This.
Tight shirt at the brink of tearing apart is retarded.

>Jow Forumscels only just discovering SEX-core

Never gonna make it lads haha ;)

Attached: SEX GOD.png (744x1096, 299K)

look pretty gay if you ask me.

Attached: 1555278773864.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

is this the latest /fa/ meme?

The way you physically present yourself to the world is just as important as any other part of you and you're not going to get away with being a slob and still being erudite and wise unless you're Diogenes. What pictures you quoted are gay as fuck though that's true.

western faggots

>sexcore

Holy fuck some of you faggots actually have a name, and are proud of it, for your shitty attempts at doing whatever it takes to get pussy. You niggers spend all your time and money on picking out the right outfit and what scent of your shitty Ralph Lauren cologne compliments you best to impress some skanked out pussy. Holy shit kys seriously.

can't wear white shoes when you're poor, they get dirty from public transport.

>muh thai goblin exotic wife who talks like two dying cats
imagine being this lol

>dylan
kekd

Yes, men wearing tight clothes means they must be sluts and easy to get.

Probably they are not virgins. Who would want damage goods?

These men are such degenerates, total roasties, they have no self respect.
They are too career driven, they should sit in the kitchen all day.

Me on the left

bitches mirin in the back

I wouldn't allow my boyfriend to go out like that. Absolute whores in the pic desu.
Plus, why do they pump their bodies like that - they only want attention, insecure fucks.

and you'd be right, she cried cause she didn't expect repercussions

This is pretty much me if I was attractive and fit.
Thank God I'm marriage material.

Oh wow, one pic, I guess I have to change my opinion on an entire demographic, fellow millennials.

There's a difference between form fitting and tight fitting and mens fashion has gone downhill towards the horrible trend of super tight fitting dress attire that looks absolutely childish and retarded, if 90s baggy suits look retarded as fuck then the extreme opposite looks just as retarded.

Yeah let me know when men are walking around in spandex pants with their cocks vacuumed into a pouch in the front.

Based
If everyone wore burkas it would solve 99% of degeneracy. No more fantasizing about Chad and Stacy when they look like Jim and Gladys.

me on the right