Albanian Women Appreciation Thread

Guys I truly love my white Albanian gf. But she is very dependent on me and I literally cannot do any self improvement. Shes pretty based and redpilled and cooks great byrek. But she has a learning disability so its hard to relate over politics but she votes for whoever I tell her to. She is very aggressive in bed and is dtf (devilish me told her my desire for sex is the same as her being on her period aka you have to do something about it). Any other anons taking the albanian pill?

Attached: 20190415_154827.jpg (1080x1920, 418K)

Albozerg women are 10/10 in behavior now if pretty that's a bonus

She is a 10/10 body and is a dancer

Traitor to our nation, hopefully her father will protect our honour and finish her

Marry it, she will probably do much better than native burger women.

I have his blessings.

I'll be waiting to hear from you when you figure out she is bat shit insane and has a tendency to mess with "bad" boys in the mafia.

Dont trust albanians. EVER

She doesn't, I am that bad boi

>φλαγk
kεkός

To me seems like a greencard thot but who knows I may be wrong

>Albanian
Gross

Her parents are first gen immigrants, her dad is redpilled about the JQ since he was a commie in the war

How naive... When Kevin Lukas and Punjab raid your home and kill you to get the insurance money dont say we didnt warn you.

Then fuck that bitch and make some babies
Women are made to fuck and to make children that's literally all they are good at

If you want intellectual conversations just talk to your friends you faggot

Marry her. You have no idea how fucking good you have it.

I’d kill if any of my previous girlfriends were even half the woman you say she is. Good for you user. Seems like the type you can talk to about issues you’re having and work through them together.

That’s fucking based my ex gfs dad is boomer tier business owner (just like my dad)

Then he is not an albanian, most of the diqspora there is filthy papist too

That's true. I am part german :)

Thanks brah. My parents thinks its a bad idea but desu I don't think I can find someone else that isn't selfish

Spread that German seed Kamerad!!!

Her uncle has a warrant for his arrest for tax evasion.

Just stay away dude

whats that?

No.

>albanian
good to see white bois are genocide themselves....the best part is when they complain about "their" women sleeping with blacks

>But she has a learning disability
well no shit, shes albanian

Attached: 1518038723115.gif (240x180, 2M)

let's see that body user