This will lead to Islamophobia

Imagine being a Muslim right now and having to worry about Islamophobia.

Imagine you were an immigrant and the majority of your people are peaceful.

George Bush killed thousands of peaceful Muslims and even he said, Islam is a religion of peace.

Please stop with the Islamophobia. Life will go back to normal and we will forget as always.

Attached: 1555355048971m.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/muslims-of-paris-turn-the-notre-dame-ruins-into-mosque
thereligionofpeace.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph7j7bALN3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1555355794600.jpg (639x472, 104K)

Unironically kill yourself.

>the majority of your people are peaceful
lol

The majority of Nazis were peaceful too, nevar 4get.

I'm getting a gun and will train to kill as many whites as I can.

Fuck off reddit

Attached: 1450978598276.jpg (845x634, 152K)

Imagine going back to your country and not having to worry about islamophobia

I believe you mean "imagine being a muslim right now and realizing you're going to be exterminated."

Your own attitude contributes to it as well.

Muslims have no place in our lands.

judaism and islam should be outlawed, everyone in the country should be faced with compulsory deconversion or deportation

The only group of people who doesnt rid itself of rotten apples.

Attached: I wish I was idolatry.jpg (1980x1948, 912K)

>phobia
>an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
There's nothing extreme or irrational about it, the muslims have been waging war against the west for two decades. Countless terror attacks, murders and rapes committed by muslim savages.
Fuck the shitskins.

Ahahahaha

I have lost any piece of leftist & peaceful ideology that I had left today at this very moment, fuck jews and fuck muslims. If I ever see a jew walking down the road here, I'll fucking beat one up.

Invest into air defense.

Attached: ФАБ-500ШЛ.jpg (594x331, 29K)

They wouldn’t have to worry about “islamophobia” if they stayed out of white nations.

Even if muslims nuke all European capitals, jews will still remain threat & enemy #1

Attached: 1359234563027.png (1537x585, 1.04M)

>GAS GAS GAS

Based

>islamophobia
judging by the numbers, it's going to lead to Christophobia
Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 5 (1).png (302x1347, 333K)

OP here.
Did you litteral faggots think I was actually serious?

Attached: 1554549222941s.jpg (125x89, 3K)

>Please stop with the Islamophobia.
change.org/p/muslims-of-paris-turn-the-notre-dame-ruins-into-mosque

The best idea any government can do. Always buy S-300 and S-400 to deal with NATO pigs

Imagine being the jewish man who posted this thread and realizing the goyim know

I hope all of you mudslimes get shot for this.

ALL.WITHOUT.EXCEPTION

OP here,

You guys were actually taking what I said seriously. Kek

Attached: 1548526152846s.jpg (125x117, 2K)

I am NOT laughing about the cathedral just you gave into a guy on pol saying liberal stuff.

>This will lead to Islamophobia
no, this will leave to justice, islam is fundamentally incompatible with civilization

thereligionofpeace.com/

Begone shill

No difference. There are people who unironically think this and I hope they all get exterminated for the harmful bullshit they utter.

Babby's first troll thread? Still learning how Jow Forums works?
Enjoy the show.

why though? no culprit and motive yet. not even determined if arson or not.

I’m a Muslim and always worry. Now I’m gonna be ten times as paranoid because of some idiot jackass.

also
>Muslims in France fearing islamophobia
lol. they have been there for generations and in massive numbers. they know nobody can touch them.

This

Go back to your fucking country and stop destroying ours.

/thread

I'd probably go back to my home country, but I'm a respectful person.

Go home.

Good. Whenever you walk into a public place, people are just as worried that youll blow them to kingdom come

>Peaceful Muslims.
No.
Muslims causing riots and trouble danemark, warzone.

OP here.
Lmao, I was just making all that up. I don't care about Islamophobia.

You actually thought there would be a liberal on Jow Forums ahahah.

Attached: 43462889_1777086242418198_1293795581512122368_n.png.jpg (517x491, 30K)

shut up parcel n parcel musnigger

You know you can always head back to Syria and live a peaceful, worry-free life?

Fuck all shitskins. Fuck their kike overlords. And, fuck cultural Marxists who support them.

Ovenable.

I can only fucking hope.

I'm planning to go out soon and I'm already thinking about this
Will whites respect me when they see that I'm a hardworking faggot, or will i be seen as a simple Arab subhuman

Attached: 1552581153096m.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Go to an Islamic country then, fuck face. You rats always go to the places you're least wanted.

Fuck Muslims
However turning this into a mosque should help us piss off the population even more

LMAO, 2000 years and still going strong

Allah >>>> Jesus

Good. Muzzies need to stay in their own lands. This will encourage them.
>the majority of your people are peaceful.
More like too chickenshit scared to take action. The numbers of muzzies who support organizations like Al Quaida, or those who feel attacks in the name of Islam are justified, can get alarmingly high in some countries.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph7j7bALN3g

Muzzy intentions are to subvert the west, and that makes them the enemy.

Attached: 1510592999326.jpg (625x626, 29K)

You'll just be another raghead. Economic output isn't the only factor in society. Whoever told you it was is a fucking liar.

Stop your shill friends from framing the muzzies maybe?
That would be more effective

S

>People will see an Arab who works and pays his taxes the same way they'd see an Arab that lives if welfare because they are both Arabs
Nice try jude

I WOULD NOT BE ANGERED IF SOMEONE MADE TARRANT A SIDE SHOW IN HISTORY BOOKS WHEN IT CAME TO THE GREAT MASSACRES THAT PRELUDE THE GREAT DEFENSIVE GENOCIDE
ironically

A well done shitpost, OP. Now kys. You know who did it. We do too. And we forgave way too many times. In Christian context: Jesus was a man of forgiveness, and he gave a sinner a 2nd chance. But, Jesus was also a man of action. The temple should remind you all.

Time for forgiving is over. No. Islam is not a religion of peace. This includes the Kikes also.

>Imagine being a Muslim right now and having to worry about Islamophobia.
>goto islamophobia free country
>problem solved

Attached: 1554502074569.png (200x245, 136K)

I agree...we're talking about our Minecraft server right?

YES... MINE CRAFT

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHETHER IT'S THE MUSLIMS OR NOT, JUST FUCKING FIREBOMB MECCA ALREADY

THERE MUST BE BLOOD FOR THIS

second post best post

>FAKE FIRE
>GREEN SCREEN
>SCAFFOLDING WAS PRE-PLANTED
>DISAPPEARING SMOKE CLOUDS
>5 CHURCHES WERE ON FIRE TODAY
>ONE OF THE CHURCHES ESCAPED TO ISRAEL
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Not unlike what happened right before 9/11

Attached: 2A001670-617F-47CC-9B35-79F67561ECC5.jpg (624x351, 70K)

Shut the fuck up.

Religion of peace.

Attached: 911.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

They aren't immigrants, they are economic migrants.

All jokes aside, If this doesn't wake people up, Then i think it's too late. They will only wake up when they they see their family die around them, What use is it then?

I hope it leads to kikeophobia as well.

nah (((masons))) get torched

oh goody

(((cointel))) masonic retard jew posobiec has now labeled himself “catholic” on his twitter so he can d/c further

wanna maybe help niggers look bad ?

It’s already been too late for 30 years. You’re just clinging on to hope.

peaceful, killed over 35,000 innocent people in europe and raped over 6 million women and kids since the 90,s collectively

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

there the victims in this situation. it's the white mans fault {incert reason 968) here

Imagine being an European and living in fear in your own country.

Imagine you were a local and that you lived peacefully until they arrived.

More Muslims have died by other Muslims, you are no "Religion of Peace".

The Islamophobia goes on, we all have good reasons to fear your culture.

>Islam
>religion of peace
Choose one

Maybe, user. The west might fall but we can start a new, One last 'white flight' to a new spot and we defend our new nation/continent to the death, All it takes is a few armed anons living off the grid to get the ball rolling

Catholic Churches up and down the land have been desecrated vandalised and torched for years.

It stared when they be headed that 89 yr old priest at his own altar.

This is the future politicians have chosen for us.

Not even European and I just feel sorry for what little white people are left over there with actual pride in their country. Really sad to see it go this way.

>Imagine being a Muslim right now and having to worry about Islamophobia.
They wouldn't have to worry if they were in their own contries.

they won't though. there will be some crying, lots of propaganda and everyone will just go back to sleep as always. didn't 9/11 teach you anything? bombing by supposed muslims, 10 years later muslim love is 1000% higher than before as america went back to sleep.

this is not enough to cause anything. it's just a building burned down. you want actual exterminatus? take away bread and circuses. as long as the livestock has food and entertainment, it won't do anything in fear of losing it. only when they no longer have anything to lose will they act. never before that.

>two decades
It started with the Arab conquests, Swedebro. The pendulum of cause and effect has been swinging since then.

This. No Islamophobia there.

This burning is only stopping importation of Muslims sooner

We're about to evict all of our shitskins, but feel free to come if you want to join them.

Go back to tumblr

Maybe that will help you decide if they should be afraid.
Muslims go on the rampage in Denmark and detonate car bombs

Oops meant to post this

you're turning into grilled bacon tariq

I know this is bait but there are people who will unironically day this

>Islam is a religion of peace.

Islam is a lie and you are a fool.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 329K)

If we can have a Muslim-Orthodox alliance that will wipe out the Jew and the Catholicucks, this world would have a chance.

Imagine thinking any of them don't see this as a conquest and is trying to conquer our lands.
Well deserved, what they will get.

You know where you don't have to worry about Islamophobia? Muslim countries where they fuck goats and 7yo, fuck off back to your shithole.

>Imagine you were an immigrant and the majority of your people are peaceful.

Being a peaceful person, I would return home in respect for the land I had entered, respect for its people, and respect for cultural boundaries. IF I were a peaceful migrant.

Attached: rainbow represents whites.jpg (451x276, 26K)

>Majority of muslims are celebrating the fire

B-but muslims are peacefull!

Muzzies will see this as a sign of Allah...