Europe

Anyone else not give a fuck about Europe anymore, and want to see it fall? As an American we aren’t seen white by Europeans, were seen as mutts and non European. I really can’t wait to see Europe burn. Those cuckolds in Europe all act like they’re gonna do something on social media but never will. In 50 years we’ll still hear “the fires rising” but nothing will ever happen. Good riddance Europe

Attached: F2E40D3E-566A-4F55-A13B-D074F671506B.jpg (581x1024, 64K)

you're not american, pablo

Based falling for 80IQ D&C poster

Yeah I am, families been here since the civil war era

Based and Speedopilled.

looks pretty mutty desu

Is this what David Icke has been up to lately?

Sorry to tell you, but not everyone here is a mutt, I've been to Europe many times and I'm accepted. Only thing I get told is I have an american accent. Btw actual white Americans don't accept you either. Mutts have no place on this Earth.

7 members of my family were planning on going to orlando again, they haven't been in like 15 years, i told them it's filled with ooga boogas and spics now, they are just going to go to spain now

>turbospic LARP
Thanks for the laugh retard.

It was a beautiful morning... No more brother wars guys.

When did I say I was a mutt? All I said was Eurocucks see us as Mutts, and non European. I’m Norman French and English by blood. Nothing else at all in my genes.

Agree user. as long as I see these reatards do dumb ass shit and watch there country's burn its a show to me!

Attached: 1554805130251.jpg (720x589, 41K)

>avoiding like 10+ of the world's best theme parks
it's not like UK is free of niggers either

>I don't care about my ancestral homeland

Kys boomer

Attached: tumblr_inline_ppvg7zHg5j1v6bfvz_1280.png (413x533, 394K)

This.

Yeah you don't care because you are a mutt

after seeing americans gleefully swallow MIGA cum over and over again and celebrate being betrayed yet again, i find it hard to give a shit about america any longer

>As an American we aren’t seen white by Europeans, were seen as mutts and non European
implies you're a mutt
I personally would not want to see Europe fall, even the eastern part with the slavs. If the US ever gets bad enough I want to know I at least have a place to return to. Even though I was born here, I still have family in Germany that I visit. I don't think the US is worth fighting for, but Europe is.

> Those cuckolds in Europe all act like they’re gonna do something on social media but never will.
Keep marching millions wearing pussy hats against orange man, homo

>Anyone else not give a fuck about Europe anymore, and want to see it fall?
yeah

in general I don't care about survival of nihilism

Don’t fall for D&C threads.

The people calling you a mutt are probably Germans, mate. Germany as a state is only 150 years old. Before then, you'd be considered a mutt if you were from Prussia and bread a Bavarian

You're just as white as Hans. You're just tanned because of he sun

You're good. Fuck Hans six ways from sunday

stfu mutt

What? My family was from Scotland and Denmark that immigrated to Germany, then moved to the US. How are Germans mutts? lmao Jow Forums literally counts nothing as white. You'd probably think I am one too lmfao