The west is losing, unironically starting to see strong hate against Caucasian people

We are losing, we can't defend ourselfs without being called bigots.
We're a very small minority (maximum between 0.1 % - 0.5 %) and most people on this board are low IQ and thinks everything is a Jewish conspiracy without any self responsibility of the Caucasian people.

It's over.

Attached: losing.png (720x916, 92K)

Attached: tc0naxgit67y.jpg (960x954, 56K)

Attached: over.png (716x489, 53K)

wow, that's one butthurt nigger

Attached: over.png (653x172, 21K)

over for you for being weak pussy i on the other hand feel great

>a nigger is salty about whites
Stop the presses

what have they destroyed in subsaharan africa?
tents?

>implying anyone cares what shitskins say
the only good that can come out of this is the retribution.

>get called a bigot
wow its nothing

Attached: white.jpg (500x673, 45K)

and you care what strangers think of you because?

Attached: altered colors test.png (512x512, 125K)

Attached: F23620D5-1FF5-4A8B-903C-4BCEB4048CE2.png (1334x750, 190K)

if they become a majority in the west, what they say becomes quite relevant

> a few social media anecdotes
> reality
Pick one

You lose financial opportunities (jobs, customers, positive media coverage) if you're open with your political views and pro-western.

Imagine believing there has ever been permanent structures in sub Saharan Africa lmao

Ok, that's fine..
Don't care honestly.

not really non of these invaders created anything they just came to the west and got paid by its people, and they are too low iq to keep the west on the right track. If they do become majority it will all fall down like rome and who cares at this point?

Meh. 90% of white hate is from self hating whites. Once they are quartered and shot, all that remains are weak subversive Jews with no one to subvert and niggers that are easily bought with gibs or can be left to rot.

>but if you let them into your country and give them money they'll stop hating you eventually and world peace will be achieved
this is what progressives literally believe

Attached: multiculturalism_in_a_nutshell.jpg (1024x998, 223K)

I can’t get over this. Does this dumb fucking nigger think there has ever been anything but mud huts in Africa up until the last century?

can someone with a twitter account ask this bitch: "name three"

they see it as payback for this.

Attached: inhumane.jpg (380x240, 18K)

fpbp

Implying Africa even had organized countries.

Pretty much...
But progressives will not change their mind, they have to go self-extinct or put into a corner.
Until then anyone who's pro-western culture is their enemy.

Attached: 604806001501693066_.jpg (1200x953, 156K)

the worst thing is that this isn't even true, the french colonists did a much better job at restoring and reonovating all these ancient tokens and buildings than the fucking arabs holy fuck
gets me angry

Attached: 1478403106744s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

You know how we all laughed when blacks were saying that is what Africa would be now if the colonizers didn’t come?

Yea they really believe that.

I was referring to Wakanda btw

Has it ever occurred to you to not give a rats fuck about being called a biggot? Embrace it and grab a weapon.

every niggers dream as he has an excuse for not working

relax incel, if you had any courage at all you would start a youtube channel instead of larping in your echo chamber containment board.

>being called bigots.
by our fellow whites of course. Lol.

Attached: 1555323973084.gif (1215x1452, 421K)

Your dream would be a woman that loves a failure like yourself.

Reminder to start calling (((them))) CIRCLES

Attached: 99321CEF-4A04-4BDC-AD30-4550F5A963CB.jpg (570x438, 84K)

The issue is that it has a financial cost (job opportunities, customers for your company, positive media coverage).
Otherwise I would not give a shit.

I have the feeling it's smarter to gain maximum power before being open with my political views.
If I was 55 - 65 y/o I would speak out, since then I wouldn't have anything to lose.

Holy fucking yikes

Attached: CD3CABE6-0CF9-4AA8-ABA8-34C7AC486F38.jpg (750x204, 73K)

You're probably the only sane man here
Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 5 (3).png (302x1347, 333K)

I know

Attached: dasritewhiteboi.jpg (990x970, 122K)

>(((memeflag)))
>"It's over! Give up!"

Not so fast, Shlomo.

Attached: 1549061651016.png (545x444, 351K)

This is the state of modern white women. How did Europeans become so dumb and apathetic. Absolutely maddening.

Attached: 57693511.jpg (460x562, 78K)

She's probably referring to something in French occupied Algeria, Tunisia, and Mauritania. The North African, super-Saharan African countries that Arabs built actual architecture in.

You guys are showing a worse grasp of history and geography than a random nigger. For shame.
Interesting if true.

Why does this shitty fucking clown world keep making me want to hurt people

Blaming it on Jews is so retarded.
The only one to blame is caucasians, for having white guilt...

If it wasn't for that we would have been fine by now.
The overall degeneracy and falling birth rates in our culture ever since we became agnostic is another issue which would have made us go extinct by ourself.

I am not seeing the support, and when the support is there. It's usually by low-IQ white men who can't get laid and hate on women. That will not create unity among white men and women.

I'm rambling by now, but I think you still see my point.

Some of the tweets that account made can be interpreted as terrorist threats. They can easily be reported and taken down.

HOW MAD ARE YOU CRACKERS RIGHT NOW LMAOOOOO

Y'ALL CRACKERS WILL BUILD A MONUMENT TO THE BIG BLACK DICK OVER THE BURNED REMAINS OF NOTRE DAME LMAOOOO AND Y'ALL ARE GONNA DO IT WHEN WE SAY Y'ALL ARE GONNA DO IT BITCH ASS CRACKERS LMAOOOOOO

There is something to be said for identity being born out of oppression. If these people want to oppress Whites and Europeans in general then they should not be surprised at the inevitable consequences of doing so.
History is never kind to colonisers they all meet their eventual downfall.

I DMed him a clip of the Christchurch shooting and he blocked me

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-135214.jpg (2048x657, 296K)

that's a nigress

Only a stupid nigger would be hooting over the continued radicalisation of Europeans in their homelands while at the same time living with them.

hi mossad

lmao fagnigger concern posters
LET ME EXPLAIN SOME SHIT TO YOU
NOBODY HERE GIVES A FUCK WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS OF THEM

what's you excuse for not working, jamal?

You're doing excellent work.

That's not a winning strategy to create a larger opposition against clown world, just saying.
The vile language and low IQ Jewish conspiracy posting will deter 99 % of the general public.

Losing strategy, just saying.

Cant wait till society collapses so we can hunt these fuckers like the anti-human savages that they are. No cop-cucks will protect them, they will be totally helpless.

Attached: 1553614922564.png (414x418, 137K)

> The enemies' weapon is name-calling
> We can't win

Attached: 1555087148914.png (500x522, 133K)

This meme never took off the way it deserved to

Arabs are at least semi-human and have developed functioning societies so I’ll give her that

Half Lebanese christian fag here. The french overwhelmingly had a positive influence in Lebanon over the disgusting Turk Roaches.

she is a nig
that is why I assumed she was talking about WE WUZ

I unironicaly think the plan is to BTFO white males to the point they retaliate in a massive way. As an outsider this has become clear to me today more than it ever has before. Something is going and it is rotten to the core. Camp of the Saints shit.

Stops caring and you aren't going to use the rainbow flag for white nationalism. Thats just fucking gay. It was a meme

>be hate machine
>get fueled by hate

Somebody please respond "ok nigger" to this tweet and screencap thread

The west deserves to burn. Sad but true :(

All we can do is beg our enemies for mercy. We have no moral standing to do anything else...

As an asian, I'm going to merc this nigger for stealing our anime and using it as an avatar. It's time for nogs to stop colonizing asia.

>We are losing, we can't defend ourselfs without being called bigots.
so bigotry it is, then

Youve grown your beard below your turtleneck basedfag.

Twitter shills matter that much.

Im not black im just not a retard little mk ultra snow nigger chimp sociopath who laughs dead kids like a broken little sexually frustrated incel you socially ostracized sad little reject.

Attached: brevik mason.jpg (773x747, 35K)

>The west deserves to burn.

..the point is, it burns too slow!

Attached: burn.jpg (425x337, 33K)

Look.
We will fucking kill them all. This nigger bitch will be disfigured and maimed beyond recognition.

Based

>don't blame the jews, goy
false flag post, fuck off nigger

>We are losing, we can't defend ourselfs without being called bigots.
Yes you can.

You aren't trying to convince non-whites. You're trying to convince whites. They're far less likely to believe that you're a bigot because you defend white people. The more blatant the anti-white hatred, the easier it is to convert white people. Eventually the tipping point will be reached and white people will begin taking back their countries.

But you don't want to talk about that because you're a kike shill who is here to demoralize.

Europeans have destroyed entire civilizations from Africa.

I love how blacks think that just because various civilizations and nations are on the African continent then everyone is a West African. Jesus Christ. Libyans enslave kangz.

Du är på allvar efterbliven om du skyller allt på judar...
Men kör på, tyvärr är dom flesta nationalister av lägre intelligens och det syns med såna som dig.

Making a twitter account to do just this. Brb

>eiffel tower
>trying to burn down a purely steel structure

you'd need 2 boeing 747 with muslim pilots for that one

Yeah the far right is controlled opp.

Attached: the frog.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Africa is still being abused.

Attached: France_Afrique_14_African_Countries_Forced_by_France_to_Pay_Colonial_Tax_For_the_Benefits_of_Slavery (714x9443, 1.6M)

This is why we unironically purge faggots in Russia

Attached: 1503583062247 (1).jpg (704x1024, 177K)

>kek
How can you destroy that which did not exist?

They never had civilization, you cant destroy what doesn't exist

where have you been for the past 10 years? we lost.

>that Arabs built actual architecture in
you mean greece, carthage, and then rome? pretty sure the arabs just occupied existing cities across the entire southern mediterranean coast. or are you going to try to convince me alexandria was named after some mudslime named muhammad al-exanderthegreat?

unironically based dude, Godspeed

it's called ancestor shaming and these shitlords should be banned by twitter!

Attached: 1531704868252.jpg (224x224, 5K)

>Memeflag
>It's not the Jews
>Goes on to ramble about nothing
It's obvious that Jews understood psyops and mental warfare for hundreds of years and used this to dominate Europeans.

>your ancestors were the GOATs that conquered the world
Never understood how that is suppose to be shameful lmfao

oh goody

(((cointel))) masonic retard jew posobiec has now labeled himself “catholic” on his twitter so he can d/c further

Other races are jealous of white people. That's their real problem.

Attached: ad.png (658x436, 256K)

WE HATE THE WEST!!! PLEASE PLAY THAT WESTERN POP SONG BY THAT WHITE LADY!!! Thanks.

Why doesn't someone send him an ipflagger to get his IP and find out where he lives/his identity? In minecraft of course.