Another Kike Gloating Over Notre Dame

twitter.com/jewdas/status/1117860352149078017?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-141512_Twitter.jpg (1080x1297, 368K)

they might be gloating, but they are right. i hope muzzies burn all of our temples. it will only make us stronger.

fat pussified and retarded

why do Jews hate christians more than mohamedans? even though the latter actively hunts them down?

The only kike guide I'll ever trust is "How to survive more than 109 exiles"

>Exile

God himself cast the Jews out of the Holy Lands, whereas this is either a freak accident or sandnigger hijinks.

They're sympathizing not antagonizing.

Everything they said is pretty much true.

the later are their cousins

369*

I honestly don't give a fuck about a people who refuse to even acknowledge they're under attack. I fucking hate white people.

>Christian
>Not French
>Not Catholic
>Don't give a fuck
>Nuke Mecca anyway

All Abrahamic filth should be eradicated. All of Middle East, Europe, and North Africa should become Buddhist.

Attached: Huineng.jpg (183x220, 14K)

>Implying

gas gas gas

>I hope my house gets burnt down as it will make me stronger

>t. Schlomo
Your rightful king Nethanyu said to go back to Israel. Why do you deny him?

if you kill your enemies they win

By the time the temple was sacked most jews were already living as diaspora in the centers of wealth or the Roman Empire (like Alexandria) as the parasites they are.

This is actually good. The people who are the most religious are the ones who are more easily moved to violence. Awaken the Christian Lion please.

how is that gloating you fucking muppet

Attached: jewdas.jpg (1024x576, 119K)

I think it's time for the real 6 million

Perpetually ungrateful cunts, the lot of them. Fug da joos.

It is a joke referring to the fact that the jewish temple was destroyed by the Romans and in order for tradition to survive, jews had to write the Talmud you spergs

Reminder